"You Believe Me, Or Your Lyin' Eyes???"

So now the administration has a spokesman who is outright lying to the public?

What "outright lie" did Carney say?
Carney: "But the President didn't turn down the Keystone pipeline. There was a process in place, with long precedent, run out of the State Department because of the issue of the pipeline crossing an international boundary, that required an amount of time for proper for review after an alternate route was deemed necessary through Nebraska at the request of the Republican Governor of Nebraska and other stakeholders in Nebraska and the region that needed to play out, to be done appropriately. You can't review and approve a pipeline, the route for which doesn't even exist.

"The Republicans were the ones who unfortunately decided because they were looking for scalps, I guess,

The study had been done already...all it needed was approval...It was a LIE...and something else to hang on Republicans that have overwhelmingly been for it...

Obama Says No, for Now, to Canada Pipeline

"For NOW" Read that until it becomes 'politically expedient'...He cited a phony timeline...

The deadline forced the White House to choose between much-needed jobs and environmental concerns, and the decision was blasted ...

He caved. Carney LIED about it.

Carney: "But the President didn't turn down the Keystone pipeline. There was a process in place, with long precedent, run out of the State Department because of the issue of the pipeline crossing an international boundary, that required an amount of time for proper for review after an alternate route was deemed necessary through Nebraska at the request of the Republican Governor of Nebraska and other stakeholders in Nebraska and the region that needed to play out, to be done appropriately. You can't review and approve a pipeline, the route for which doesn't even exist.

"The Republicans were the ones who unfortunately decided because they were looking for scalps, I guess,

The study had been done already...all it needed was approval...It was a LIE...and something else to hang on Republicans that have overwhelmingly been for it...

"For NOW" Read that until it becomes 'politically expedient'...He cited a phony timeline...

The deadline forced the White House to choose between much-needed jobs and environmental concerns, and the decision was blasted ...

Specifically, what "lie" did Carney tell?

See the bolded text in the post? YOU are a MOD? Really?

All these false accusation against obama how :eusa_whistle:

Amazing how you people think oil spills and pollution are good things

Really? who argued that?

Amazing how you want old people to freeze to death. See. We can do it too.

You know, even if you oppose the pipeline, the fact that the administration's spokesman is blatantly lying about the President's position here should bring condemnation.

Amazing how you people think oil spills and pollution are good things

Why are you contributing to the damage? why are you wasting electricity by being on the computer? do you get up real early to walk to work? that cell phone you may have requires electricity to charge the battery, and operate that tower your signal is fed from.

See the bolded text in the post? YOU are a MOD? Really?

Those aren't "lies".

Are you seriously asking this question? Seriously?!

He says Obama didn't turn down the Keystone Pipeline when he very publicly did.

If you don't see that as a lie, then I suggest investing in a dictionary.

It's a "lie" if you remove the context of what he's saying. It's not a "lie" if you use your critical thinking.

Carney isn't claiming that Obama didn't turn down the pipeline - he's just filling in the other details that everyone on the right keeps leaving out.

It's a "lie" if you remove the context of what he's saying. It's not a "lie" if you use your critical thinking.

Carney isn't claiming that Obama didn't turn down the pipeline - he's just filling in the other details that everyone on the right keeps leaving out.
Critcal thinking or mental gymnatics?

Get real.

Doctor Doctor! My eyes are lying again! Can I get some more Obamanex and see things all rosy again? I can't handle all this unfiltered truth, I need Obama's version of truth!

Doctor Doctor! My eyes are lying again! Can I get some more Obamanex and see things all rosy again? I can't handle all this unfiltered truth, I need Obama's version of truth!

I'm not an Obama supporter. I didn't vote for him then, and I won't later this year. I also pretty much support the Keystone XL pipeline.

Doesn't change the fact that Carney didn't "lie" about anything.

I'm not an Obama supporter. I didn't vote for him then, and I won't later this year. I also pretty much support the Keystone XL pipeline.

Except he did.

But you can believe what you want.

Who are you voting for? I may need a list of third party candidates is why I'm asking.

Forum List

Back