You Are What You Eat

When I was a young teen, I baby sat a family where the kids often wanted Bologna & Peanut Butter Sammiches for lunch. I can't believe I made those things - the flashbacks have fortunately become less frequent.

PB and bologna rocks!!! (No lie.)

I can do PB & Bacon - that is yummy (anything with Bacon is YUM). But not bologna.

I will not eat it in a box
I will not eat it wearing sox
I will not eat it singing Mony Mony
I will not eat PB & Baloney

When I was a young teen, I baby sat a family where the kids often wanted Bologna & Peanut Butter Sammiches for lunch. I can't believe I made those things - the flashbacks have fortunately become less frequent.

PB and bologna rocks!!! (No lie.)

I can do PB & Bacon - that is yummy (anything with Bacon is YUM). But not bologna.

I will not eat it in a box
I will not eat it wearing sox
I will not eat it singing Mony Mony
I will not eat PB & Baloney

Sooooo.. You'll eat PB and pork, but not PB and pork.. :lol: I can't imagine bacon and PB. Too scary.

I just watched some MSNBC, then had a strong craving for a burger deep fried in lard with a deep fried Twinkie chaser.

I feel normal again.

I just watched some MSNBC, then had a strong craving for a burger deep fried in lard with a deep fried Twinkie chaser.

I feel normal again.

Oh my God! Deep fried Twinkies are the best. They're better if caught young and fresh. :eusa_whistle:

For dinner I had Le steak rare-moyen et maccaroni et le fromage.

See your cardiologist for roto-rootering of your arteries.

If eaten as part of a low-carb diet, steak doesn't clog your arteries, and in fact can reverse heart disease. You simply have to know what you're doing, and baked potato and bread does NOT go with steak.

Salad does.

I eat a lot of Thai food and fruit, but if I'm eating a burger, it's going to have something from an animal in between, not a vegetable garden.

But it's not what you eat, by how you buy food. I see these wimpy douchebags at the supermarket putting their purchases into those reusable tote bags. Those things are worse than wearing a fanny pack.

If eaten as part of a low-carb diet, steak doesn't clog your arteries, and in fact can reverse heart disease. You simply have to know what you're doing, and baked potato and bread does NOT go with steak.

Salad does.

Grilled corn on the cob.

Too high glycemic. Takes too long to burn those carbs off.

Damn tasty tho.

When I'm eating steak, I'm not worried about eating healthy.

Especially since I usually drink beer while doing it.

I used to eat this when I was younger.

weird_food_bimbobread-431x300.jpg

I eat a lot of Thai food and fruit, but if I'm eating a burger, it's going to have something from an animal in between, not a vegetable garden.

But it's not what you eat, by how you buy food. I see these wimpy douchebags at the supermarket putting their purchases into those reusable tote bags. Those things are worse than wearing a fanny pack.

What is wrong with not wasting resources? Where I grew up, everyone had shopping bags that they brought with them when they went grocery shopping, to me THAT is what is normal.

Forum List

Back