You Are What You Eat

My favorite meal is a big medium steak, and a caesar salad.. What does that make me? (Can't view video)

I cook fresh food, I love fresh broiled salmon with lemon slices and olive oil. The spices are a secret though

Salmon is great with capers

Last edited:
I noticed libs like to eat foods that show how refined and intelligent they are.

Conservatives tend to eat stuff that tastes good.

I hate vegi burgers.

I tried a turkey burger in a restaurant one time. It was the last. I actually spat it out on the plate. It was disgusting

Attachments

• $carey_gag.gif
    $carey_gag.gif
    834.8 KB · Views: 147
I noticed libs like to eat foods that show how refined and intelligent they are.

Conservatives tend to eat stuff that tastes good.

I hate vegi burgers.

Yes, whenever I am grocery shopping for my daughter and myself, I think, "Hmmmmmmm, what kinds of foods should I buy to make us look refined and intelligent?"

We certainly don't want anything that tastes good! :eek: That would make us low life trailer trash! :lol:

You haven't LIVED until you've tasted my vegetarian lasagna, chili, vegetable soup, veggie burgers, quesadillas, veggie chicken casserole,,,,,,,,am I making you hungry yet? :eusa_drool:

Don't go knockin ALL veggie burgers.. Chili's has a vegetarian black bean burger with spicy ranch dressing that is *really* good if you can get them to not overcook it.

Forum List

Back