You are what is wrong with the world

michiganFats

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2009
SE Michigan
No matter what nation you look at, there are always the inevitable problems.War, Disease, Famine, Whatever.My problem lies with the little punkasses who think that America is their little playground. To all of you who think you know better than anyone else, .....You do not have the ability to tell me how to live my life. If you want War, by all means, stay on your current path.

No matter what nation you look at, there are always the inevitable problems.War, Disease, Famine, Whatever.My problem lies with the little punkasses who think that America is their little playground. To all of you who think you know better than anyone else, .....You do not have the ability to tell me how to live my life. If you want War, by all means, stay on your current path.

Care to elaborate a bit further. Everyone that thinks they know better than everyone else would be pretty-much everyone on this board that posts an opinion, to include you.

Just saying .... I'd like to know who to hate ....:lol:

• Banned

Care to elaborate a bit further. Everyone that thinks they know better than everyone else would be pretty-much everyone on this board that posts an opinion, to include you.

very simple, If my "Grand Plan" Interferes in your life, then you need to shoot me.

very simple, If my "Grand Plan" Interferes in your life, then you need to shoot me.

How is it that your "grand plan" is going to interfere with my life? I need to know if it's worth a bullet.

• Banned

How is it that your "grand plan" is going to interfere with my life? I need to know if it's worth a bullet.

That's my point. We have people who are so worried about how the country works and how the "nation" acts, when all we really need to worry about is our own behavior. As for the hate....anyone who atempts to enforce their will on me will have to face me. They won't just get away with it.

That's my point. We have people who are so worried about how the country works and how the "nation" acts, when all we really need to worry about is our own behavior. As for the hate....anyone who atempts to enforce their will on me will have to face me. They won't just get away with it.

Fair enough. I disagree.

As individuals, we need to worry only about our own behavior.

To create a society, we as citizens of the society need to act collectively as well as individually to ensure that those who choose to live outside the conforms of the society are not allowed to destroy it with their behavior.

A balance needs to exist. The balance between society (as represented by government) and the individual has been off balance in this Nation for awhile. Too many extremes on BOTH sides in power, with one side or the other in power with the people in the middle at their mercy.

If and when we ever regain the balance, and the power returns to "we, the people," it will be when we toss the extremes out on their ears.

• Banned
I disagree, it's not the people who choose to live outside of society that will destroy it, it's the people who don't do a damn thing who live within it that destroy society. That's why I don't give a tinker's ass for them

I disagree, it's not the people who choose to live outside of society that will destroy it, it's the people who don't do a damn thing who live within it that destroy society. That's why I don't give a tinker's ass for them

The people who hide out within society and do not contribute are inherent to society. While they may seek its destruction through their warped worldviews as we some from some on the left in our society, they are no more the cause of its destruction than those that refuse to live within it, and far less a physical threat.

Those from with can only destroy it through whining. Those from without use force. The ones in the middle are the ones who are supposed to keep both from having control. Unfortunately, in our "civilized" society, those from within have become masters at manipulating law, and legislate themselves into power while the silent majority are too busy worrying only about themselves and making a living.

We are the masters of our own demise. Yet we sit back year after year, election after election, and let two political parties control our government and those political parties are the mouthpieces for the extremists.

My point being it doesn't matter by what means the society is destroyed once it's gone. No matter which side wins, they and everyone else will be the ultimate loser.

• Banned
I refuse to believe that I am the master of my own demise. I do everything that I can to get men I know involved in producing something, anything, for us all. If you choose to sit back and watch society die, that's on you.

No matter what nation you look at, there are always the inevitable problems.

Sorry mate. In the worldI know, there are no problems. Only challenges.

Ah, verbage. That's good as long as it doesn't kill anyone. I'm guessing you're from the UK. I've run into enough of your breathren here to know that the UK isn't worth jack shit.

Ah, verbage. That's good as long as it doesn't kill anyone. I'm guessing you're from the UK. I've run into enough of your breathren here to know that the UK isn't worth jack shit.

Always an honour to talk to someone who's an expert on shit. I guess it comes natural to you since it drops out of both your arse and your mouth. Still, when you've got shit for brains too, what else can be expected.

Now, how do you want it? One flush, or two? Whoops. There goes another turd.

I refuse to believe that I am the master of my own demise. I do everything that I can to get men I know involved in producing something, anything, for us all. If you choose to sit back and watch society die, that's on you.

You're making my point for me. I did not say it was on you as an individual. I did not say it was on me as an individual. It's on us as a society.

If you live outside the conforms of society, as you claim, then why should you care about its demise? Are you not guilty them of hiding out behind the protections of society while not contributing? A few posts back, you were saying those were the people destroying society.

You might want to figure out where exactly you fit in before you go declaring jihad.

We're only descended from the same forefathers is all ....

Whatever Ted Kazinsky, or Tim McVeigh. :cuckoo:

Fair enough. I disagree.

As individuals, we need to worry only about our own behavior.

To create a society, we as citizens of the society need to act collectively as well as individually to ensure that those who choose to live outside the conforms of the society are not allowed to destroy it with their behavior.

A balance needs to exist. The balance between society (as represented by government) and the individual has been off balance in this Nation for awhile. Too many extremes on BOTH sides in power, with one side or the other in power with the people in the middle at their mercy.

If and when we ever regain the balance, and the power returns to "we, the people," it will be when we toss the extremes out on their ears.

I agree with Gunny on this one. :eusa_shhh: Don't tell him.

What are you talking about?

New Topics

Forum List

Back