You are the President, YOU I SAY!!!

JW Frogen

Gold Member
May 10, 2009
If you were the President what quote would personify your presidency? What combination of presidential-personalities would you be?

As for me it would be Lincoln, Grant, Clinton and Reagan.

"A house divided against itself can not stand. Neither can I right now. I want to build a bridge to your 21th orgasm. It is morning in America and I really don't want to get up."

Last edited:
You must be sober, JW. Based on quotes, you are Franklin Pierce: “There's nothing left…but to get drunk.”

Pierce could not hold his antebellum booze.

I only drink with the post bellum.

Still, I am so drunk I feel like James Polk.

I will satisfy my desire in one term, but maybe cause a civil war in the long term.

I like it that way.

Welcome to the Union Californication.

Last edited:
Liability would be GW Bush: “I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family.”

(Liability likes Bluto from Animal House.)

Did we ever discover whether George W Bush likes broccoli?

Why must I Base My Reign on the failed Presidencies of the past?

Did we ever discover whether George W Bush likes broccoli?

Did any of us really care? I mean it was such a pressing issue for the country at the time.

My mother imprinted broccoli and lima beans as the most important political issue of my life. I used to chew them up and then spit them out and put it under the plate. Even then I was an Independent. Even then I always got caught out.

Last edited:
Why must I Base My Reign on the failed Presidencies of the past?

Because everyone needs a blueprint to build a White House.

Lego's already took care of that.

80619546_4faacaaba2.jpg

If you were the President what quote would personify your presidency? What combination of presidential-personalities would you be?

I can post things that make people LOL and I can come up with pretty snazzy logos and avatars.

Howz that!

My signature line would be

Shut the fuck up and do something

or

Stop your fucking whining and get to work

Lincoln, Kennedy, Jefferson and George Washington.

The first thing I would do would be to stop spending.
The second thing I would do would be to insist that the first line of every bill carry the exact part of the Constitution into which it fit. The second line would be how it is to be paid for.

If the first two aren't there, it don't get signed.

I would have the leadership and wisdom of FDR and the party ability of JFK and Clinton.

I am certain that my fellow Americans expect that on my induction into the Presidency I will address them with a candor and a decision which the present situation of our people impel. This is preeminently the time to speak the truth, the whole truth, frankly and boldly. Nor need we shrink from honestly facing conditions in our country today. This great Nation will endure as it has endured, will revive and will prosper. So, first of all, let me assert my firm belief that the only thing we have to fear is fear itself—nameless, unreasoning, unjustified terror which paralyzes needed efforts to convert retreat into advance. In every dark hour of our national life a leadership of frankness and vigor has met with that understanding and support of the people themselves which is essential to victory. I am convinced that you will again give that support to leadership in these critical days.

New Topics

Forum List

Back