You are probably all wondering why

roomy

The Natural
Apr 22, 2006
I am logged in here on a Friday morning (UK) There is about 6" of snow lying and it is still coming down, most of my work is outside, the inside work is on a snowed in job.I am twiddling my thumbs.
I might brave the weather and take a walk to my ma's, I may be some time.:lol:

I am logged in here on a Friday morning (UK) There is about 6" of snow lying and it is still coming down, most of my work is outside, the inside work is on a snowed in job.I am twiddling my thumbs.

If you freeze, can I make you into a snowman? That would be fun!

If you freeze, can I make you into a snowman? That would be fun!

:lol: You probably wouldn't have much work to do.

I am back, I took 'Last of the Mohicans' with me, great movie.

So, it's snowing in merry ole England today? Did you get all of those Old Speckled Hens into the barn ok?

So, it's snowing in merry ole England today? Did you get all of those Old Speckled Hens into the barn ok?

Coming down steadily as I type, we have to do grocery shopping tomorrow, driving will be a bitch, thats If I can get the car or van out of the back lane:doubt:

I was referring to that regretable altercation regarding their earlier than expected independence.

:lol:

While sitting in a beer garden in Amsterdam, me and a friend spied some pretty nordic girls sitting several tables away. Before the liquid courage hit..a couple of brits, one dressed in a diaper and holding a bottle, and the other dressed in a red sailor girl costume with a blonde wig that had pig tails sat there. We over heard to conversation. By the way they were drunk as skunks..

Baby diaper brit, "CBGBs, what the hell is that?"
Nordic girl, "Oh my tshirt? I got in in New York..I heard that was a great club."
Baby diaper brit, "New York, oh you mean America? It's full of arseholes."
Nordic girl, "Well nice talking to you..we've got somewhere to go.."

A baby diaper..and America is full of "arseholes"? :eusa_whistle:

Are you sure you want to do that??
My God man! With 6" of snow on the ground...that is over your head! :eek:

I was referring to that regretable altercation regarding their earlier than expected independence.

While sitting in a beer garden in Amsterdam, me and a friend spied some pretty nordic girls sitting several tables away. Before the liquid courage hit..a couple of brits, one dressed in a diaper and holding a bottle, and the other dressed in a red sailor girl costume with a blonde wig that had pig tails sat there. We over heard to conversation. By the way they were drunk as skunks..

Baby diaper brit, "CBGBs, what the hell is that?"
Nordic girl, "Oh my tshirt? I got in in New York..I heard that was a great club."
Baby diaper brit, "New York, oh you mean America? It's full of arseholes."
Nordic girl, "Well nice talking to you..we've got somewhere to go.."

A baby diaper..and America is full of "arseholes"? :eusa_whistle:

You were high dude:lol:

Forum List

Back