You are offered $10,000,000

Shit, for ten million bucks I'd go twice a week and even force myself to stay awake during the service.

I was usually good but man, when a case of the sleepies hits, I don't know how anybody can stay in the upright and locked position.

I used to crack up every time I heard a farmer snoring, too. They worked hard, every day of the week so it seemed if they sat and stayed still, they fell asleep.

Shit, for ten million bucks I'd go twice a week and even force myself to stay awake during the service.

I was usually good but man, when a case of the sleepies hits, I don't know how anybody can stay in the upright and locked position.

I used to crack up every time I heard a farmer snoring, too. They worked hard, every day of the week so it seemed if they sat and stayed still, they fell asleep.

I can't tell you how many times I got cracked in the back of the head by one of the nuns for dozing off.

I can't tell you how many times I got cracked in the back of the head by one of the nuns for dozing off.

My mom would snap her fingers for any misbehavior. Only time I ever saw her fighting back a fit of the giggles was when I was in my mid-20's, somebody somewhere in the congregation snapped at their child, and my head immediately flew to face front and center (had been whispering with a friend).

I hope I don't get pulled into the Mooslum religion....
I don't wanna get into that whole suicide bomber thing...
What good... is the money then.

Forum List

Back