You are Now Granted a Five Month Extension. Get Your Affairs in order...NOW!

The T

George S. Patton Party
May 24, 2009
What USED TO BE A REPUBLIC RUN BY TYRANTS
May 21st, 2011 came and went without much fanfare as we were told that was the last day before the Apocaylpse.

The preacher that made the dire prediction went into hiding, and could not be reached for comment...

Well? He's come out of hiding...Says he was off by 5 Months. *RECALCULATED* Better get your affairs in order...

Preacher Who Got Date of Apocalypse Wrong Tries Again, Says He Was Off by Five Months<FOX NEWS

For a preacher? He seems to forget that Christ said "I come as a thief in the night..." And "The hour and day only known to the father...", when commenting on 'The End Times"...

:eusa_eh:

May 21st, 2011 came and went without much fanfare as we were told that was the last day before the Apocaylpse.

The preacher that made the dire prediction went into hiding, and could not be reached for comment...

Well? He's come out of hiding...Says he was off by 5 Months. *RECALCULATED* Better get your affairs in order...

Preacher Who Got Date of Apocalypse Wrong Tries Again, Says He Was Off by Five Months<FOX NEWS

For a preacher? He seems to forget that Christ said "I come as a thief in the night..." And "The hour and day only known to the father...", when commenting on 'The End Times"...

:eusa_eh:

:lol::lol::lol: Oh yeah. We'll get right on it! :lol::lol::lol:

Actually, I think he is saying the judgment was on Saturday. So there is no point to repent in his point of view, because our fate has already been decided.

Amazing what lengths he is willing to go to do not admit the truth.

Forum List

Back