You are nothing but a bunch of damn bed-wetters

Oh brother...one of those. Didn't like the answer so.....

Oh Look Marge there's another one standing right in the middle of the road what do you suppose they're up to? Was he wearing his shorts on the outside did you see that Marge he was wearing his bleeding tighty whities on the outside of his pants! I saw Geoffrey I saw and look he's got something that looks like a turd for an avatar.

Hey genius...have something to say...or is your single digit IQ showing again?
I was making a statement about a lame post you made....but I see now that's the best you have considering your IQ level. So margie, go play in the sandbox with Christine and Roxie.
PS with your avatar, you look like your into beastiality (not saying there's anything wrong with that) Just an observation

Figured you wouldn't get it. I know what you were trying to do you moron read the post again I'm making fun of you. Get it? Here maybe you'll understand if I use some visual aids.
:razz::cuckoo::eusa_doh:
And please keep your sexual peccadillo's to yourself.

Sorry, didn't recognize it as a joke. Too many people have such disdain for "the center", yet I believe that they mischaracterize what the center really is.

I mean, to Fred Phelps, Tom Delay is too centrist.

I guess it all depends on where you are on the spectrum.

Phelps is insane. Delay should be in jail.

Bawney Fwank Should be in Jail, Pelosi Should be in JAIL, Harry "Dirty Land Deals Done Dirt Cheap", should be in JAIL. Chris Dodd, Should be in JAIL...Teddy the "Swimmer" Kennedy should be in Jail, Rham "Fish Boy" Emanuel should be in Jail...Franklin Raines Should be in Jail, Jamie Gorelick, Should be in jail;...William "Cold Cash" Jefferson is on his WAY to Jail...

You want to continue here??
images
You know what they say a picture is worth a thousand words.

Oh Look Marge there's another one standing right in the middle of the road what do you suppose they're up to? Was he wearing his shorts on the outside did you see that Marge he was wearing his bleeding tighty whities on the outside of his pants! I saw Geoffrey I saw and look he's got something that looks like a turd for an avatar.

I was making a statement about a lame post you made....but I see now that's the best you have considering your IQ level. So margie, go play in the sandbox with Christine and Roxie.
PS with your avatar, you look like your into beastiality (not saying there's anything wrong with that) Just an observation

Figured you wouldn't get it. I know what you were trying to do you moron read the post again I'm making fun of you. Get it? Here maybe you'll understand if I use some visual aids.

Like I said, your limited by your low intellect. I won't make fun of that. As far as your sexual preference, I did say that there was nothing wrong with that didn't I?:lol:
By the way...you had a lame attempt to insult the avatar that I use....It's an 8,000 year old knife, so your probably insulting Native Americans. But, with your mental limitations, I expect they would forgive your sorry ass, margie. Now back to the sandbox for you. :lol:

And yet another person that failed to read the article, or more specifically the part I quoted that implicitly said "Washington", as in the congress. the true colors are coming out as evident by the people (like you) posting a defense that has absolutely nothing to do with what the point was.
Mr Obama wasn't talking about people shouting at town halls or radio you moron. He was talking about Washington.

Ah, I did indeed miss the point. And you know, I would usually be contrite at this point because of this, except for what you posted above.

Therefore, fuck you anyway.

The last administration was a failure. I can't think of anything they did that was worth even mentioning let alone crowing about.

I explained to you how civil discussion can go on without being rude. Obviously, you have trouble with that lesson.

There was no threat involved in there. It was an open invitation to discuss the matter.

Let's see of the three points you made, I completely agree with two... the lack of a death panel and the "end of life counseling" points and as for the third, I pointed out where I disagree with the plan.

Although, by the fact that you clearly are unable to figure that out, maybe you are the
second Pelosi plant.

Immie

Right no death panel but you post that you fear one will be created later I dont have any problems with comprehension or figuring out anything you've said it's clear as day maybe you need to read your own post again from the left perspective.
Like I said I'm going to go watch the grass grow or discuss the price of milk with my hounds. Something more productive than this.

You do have problems with comprehension. I didn't say that this would happen from this bill. I said that I fear that somewhere done the road this country will slide into that kind of thinking. Not from this bill, but rather because of how we no longer value life.

I do not believe that President Obama nor anyone in Congress at this moment has such plans. I do believe that someday we will be faced with legislation regarding Euthanasia and I think it will be sooner rather than later. I also expect it might be the first truly Bi-Partisan bill put forward in ages.

Nor did I say it would be brought about by liberals.

Immie

Right Right later down the road that's the ticket.
I'm Joey Isuzu and I approved this message.

Read what Obama's regulation Czar has to say on health care and tell me that there won't be a death panel. No it won't be called that. It will be called something like "Health cost rationalization board" or "health cost containment board" you get the idea. Every country that has a single payer system has one. They basically are engaged in exactly the same sort of denial of service crap that the left claims the insurance companies do.

And yet another person that failed to read the article, or more specifically the part I quoted that implicitly said "Washington", as in the congress. the true colors are coming out as evident by the people (like you) posting a defense that has absolutely nothing to do with what the point was.
Mr Obama wasn't talking about people shouting at town halls or radio you moron. He was talking about Washington.

Ah, I did indeed miss the point.
Should have quit there.

And you know, I would usually be contrite at this point because of this, except for what you posted above.

Quit hitting on me.

Like I said, your limited by your low intellect. I won't make fun of that. As far as your sexual preference, I did say that there was nothing wrong with that didn't I?:lol:
By the way...you had a lame attempt to insult the avatar that I use....It's an 8,000 year old knife, so your probably insulting Native Americans. But, with your mental limitations, I expect they would forgive your sorry ass, margie. Now back to the sandbox for you. :lol:[/QUOTE

Wow 8,000 years old that's old really old like 6000 years BC old like before the Roman Empire old before the Great pyramid old really freaking old. The guy that owned it is probably past being insulted, so don't think I have much to worry about.

Ah, I did indeed miss the point.
Should have quit there.

And you know, I would usually be contrite at this point because of this, except for what you posted above.

Quit hitting on me.

AAAHHHH you have a sense of humor! :lol: like the new avatar too it's a lot better than Meister's old knife

Last edited:

By the way...you had a lame attempt to insult the avatar that I use....It's an 8,000 year old knife, so your probably insulting Native Americans. But, with your mental limitations, I expect they would forgive your sorry ass, margie. Now back to the sandbox for you. :lol:[/QUOTE

Wow 8,000 years old that's old really old like 6000 years BC old like before the Roman Empire old before the Great pyramid old really freaking old. The guy that owned it is probably past being insulted, so don't think I have much to worry about.
Your lack of the IQ units really shows, margie. :eusa_whistle:

I wonder if obama learned that language from his frothing at the mouth, racist, ****** preacher, reverend wright? Or maybe his domestic terrorist bomber pal ayers? Wait, there's still his buddy the slum lord, indicted rezko, maybe he learned it from him. In any case, obama is an embarrassment as President to degrees of which there are no words for. Just hold your nose folks and count the days until he's gone.

Mullet maned, gun toting, foaming at the mouth racist.

Last edited:

Your lack of the IQ units really shows, margie. :eusa_whistle:

Actually my IQ is rather high but I try and tailor my remarks to the level of the audience.

He forgot to add that we're also a bunch of Un-American Nazis. I don't really care what Hopey Changey & Pelosi have to say anymore. Impeach em both.

Actually my IQ is rather high but I try and tailor my remarks to the level of the audience.

The guy that uses the term "wee-weed" isn't reading this, so feel free to be more articulate.

Have to agree with you there, the choice of the phrase Wee-Weed was poor. How about worked themselves into a tizzy, spent a bit too much time in the sun on vacation,
something a bit more Presidential.

Okay PI. What drives health care costs? Four things really. Laywers, Regulation, access, and technology.

Tell me how any of the current heath care bill possibilities addresses any of those? It won't reduce regulation in fact it will almost certainly add even more. It sure is hell isn't going to cut off the water for the Dems single biggest contributors other than Big labor - trial lawyers. Access? Well we are going to reduce at least by one version to reduce medicare reimbursement by 40% which means there will be even fewer health care workers to address the needs of our aging population and that will certainly limit access to medical care for seniors. In fact most of the things mentioned in this bill are going to result in fewer health care workers, of which there are already far to few, which over time will result in a medical system that while it is free for everyone but the very rich (and if you choose to believe that particular lie you've probably been victimized by the Nigerian lottery scam more than once) is, in reality, acessible to only a few. Tell me do you think we have to many MRI Machines CT Scanners Perscription drugs etc, etc, etc. By Canadian standards we certainly do.

Forum List

Back