You are nothing but a bunch of damn bed-wetters

Oh brother...one of those. Didn't like the answer so.....

Oh Look Marge there's another one standing right in the middle of the road what do you suppose they're up to? Was he wearing his shorts on the outside did you see that Marge he was wearing his bleeding tighty whities on the outside of his pants! I saw Geoffrey I saw and look he's got something that looks like a turd for an avatar.

That's twice you said that. Go flame somewhere else.

Any luck with the lightning rod on the top of the hill?

Right labeling the left point of view as thinking like "one of you" slipping back into your real skin and spewing the right wing talking points then renders your (for lack of a better analogy) "Bi-partisanship" mute.
I'm going to go watch the grass grow now.

I wasn't trying to be "Bi-Partisan". You asked me how to deal with what you termed lies and fear-mongering. I did just that and I did it in a polite way. Which by the way is something not found too often coming from the so-called tolerant left.

I was also reading your attempts at a conversation as being an honest attempt to open up polite dialogue. Was I wrong?

And one more thing, I'm not a member of the right. I'm pretty close to being center of the road with many thoughts being liberal based. Ask most of the posters on here, about that.

Immie

Well you know what they say about standing in the middle of the road.

Those that stand in the "center", deserve to be smacked, and run over because they do not have the principles, nor the good sense to be on either side.

These are the "Undecideds..." that lack character, and Backbone.

Last edited:
I wasn't trying to be "Bi-Partisan". You asked me how to deal with what you termed lies and fear-mongering. I did just that and I did it in a polite way. Which by the way is something not found too often coming from the so-called tolerant left.

I was also reading your attempts at a conversation as being an honest attempt to open up polite dialogue. Was I wrong?

And one more thing, I'm not a member of the right. I'm pretty close to being center of the road with many thoughts being liberal based. Ask most of the posters on here, about that.

Immie

Those that stand in the "center", deserve to be smacked, and run over because they do not have the principles, nor the good sense to be on either side.

Jump down off the fence and commence to fighting!

There's one thing we agree on.

Immie

This of course, depends on how you define those who are in "the center".

Road kill?

Didn't you see, Marge And Geoffrey drove past one, they wear their underwear on the outside. Should be pretty easy to spot.

Last edited:

Didn't you see Marge And Geoffrey drove past one, they wear their underwear on the outside. Should be pretty easy to spot.

No, redux.

Oh Look Marge there's another one standing right in the middle of the road what do you suppose they're up to? Was he wearing his shorts on the outside did you see that Marge he was wearing his bleeding tighty whities on the outside of his pants! I saw Geoffrey I saw and look he's got something that looks like a turd for an avatar.

That's twice you said that. Go flame somewhere else.

Any luck with the lightning rod on the top of the hill?

Nobody ever comments about the bus.

Feeling serious tonight are we?
I hate when good (or bad) jokes are wasted.

Sorry, didn't recognize it as a joke. Too many people have such disdain for "the center", yet I believe that they mischaracterize what the center really is.

I mean, to Fred Phelps, Tom Delay is too centrist.

I guess it all depends on where you are on the spectrum.

I know, just giving you a hard time. Unfortunately perspective, not knowledge is everything.

Tolerant No I'm not tolerant after the destruction foisted on this country by the last administration I have no tolerance for anything from the right. Remember the election?
And you showed nothing other than your support for the right wing talking points.
Your thinly veiled threat of ending polite discussion... well If you choose to show your ignorance by being rude or profane because I called you on your inability to show support for your assertions be my guest.

The last administration was a failure. I can't think of anything they did that was worth even mentioning let alone crowing about.

I explained to you how civil discussion can go on without being rude. Obviously, you have trouble with that lesson.

There was no threat involved in there. It was an open invitation to discuss the matter.

Let's see of the three points you made, I completely agree with two... the lack of a death panel and the "end of life counseling" points and as for the third, I pointed out where I disagree with the plan.

Although, by the fact that you clearly are unable to figure that out, maybe you are the
second Pelosi plant.

Immie

Sorry, didn't recognize it as a joke. Too many people have such disdain for "the center", yet I believe that they mischaracterize what the center really is.

Phelps is insane. Delay should be in jail.

Well, you are wrong about that. I have decided. I have decided that both sides are nothing but liars and hate mongers who are working to destroy this country. I believe there is some good on both sides of the issues. We truly don't want either the far left nor the far right running this country.

Immie

Phelps is insane. Delay should be in jail.

Bawney Fwank Should be in Jail, Pelosi Should be in JAIL, Harry "Dirty Land Deals Done Dirt Cheap", should be in JAIL. Chris Dodd, Should be in JAIL...Teddy the "Swimmer" Kennedy should be in Jail, Rham "Fish Boy" Emanuel should be in Jail...Franklin Raines Should be in Jail, Jamie Gorelick, Should be in jail;...William "Cold Cash" Jefferson is on his WAY to Jail...

You want to continue here??

Last edited:

Oh brother...one of those. Didn't like the answer so.....

Hey genius...have something to say...or is your single digit IQ showing again?
I was making a statement about a lame post you made....but I see now that's the best you have considering your IQ level. So margie, go play in the sandbox with Christine and Roxie.
PS with your avatar, you look like your into beastiality (not saying there's anything wrong with that) Just an observation

Tolerant No I'm not tolerant after the destruction foisted on this country by the last administration I have no tolerance for anything from the right. Remember the election?
And you showed nothing other than your support for the right wing talking points.
Your thinly veiled threat of ending polite discussion... well If you choose to show your ignorance by being rude or profane because I called you on your inability to show support for your assertions be my guest.

The last administration was a failure. I can't think of anything they did that was worth even mentioning let alone crowing about.

I explained to you how civil discussion can go on without being rude. Obviously, you have trouble with that lesson.

There was no threat involved in there. It was an open invitation to discuss the matter.

Let's see of the three points you made, I completely agree with two... the lack of a death panel and the "end of life counseling" points and as for the third, I pointed out where I disagree with the plan.

Although, by the fact that you clearly are unable to figure that out, maybe you are the
second Pelosi plant.

Immie

Right no death panel but you post that you fear one will be created later I dont have any problems with comprehension or figuring out anything you've said it's clear as day maybe you need to read your own post again from the left perspective.
Like I said I'm going to go watch the grass grow or discuss the price of milk with my hounds. Something more productive than this.

second Pelosi plant.

Immie

Right no death panel but you post that you fear one will be created later I dont have any problems with comprehension or figuring out anything you've said it's clear as day maybe you need to read your own post again from the left perspective.
Like I said I'm going to go watch the grass grow or discuss the price of milk with my hounds. Something more productive than this.

You do have problems with comprehension. I didn't say that this would happen from this bill. I said that I fear that somewhere done the road this country will slide into that kind of thinking. Not from this bill, but rather because of how we no longer value life.

I do not believe that President Obama nor anyone in Congress at this moment has such plans. I do believe that someday we will be faced with legislation regarding Euthanasia and I think it will be sooner rather than later. I also expect it might be the first truly Bi-Partisan bill put forward in ages.

Nor did I say it would be brought about by liberals.

Immie

Forum List

Back