You are not ready for DianeDunwoody

Trust me.

I am a bit out of shape and I haven't been on the boards for awhile, too much facebooking, you know.... real world stuff. :tongue:

Good to see you anyway.

Also, no one should hold knowing me against DianeDunwoody. :mad:
Mr. Ragnar, is that any way to treat a lady? You should be strewing her path with sweet little rose petals for starters:

rose-petals.jpg

I am a bit out of shape and I haven't been on the boards for awhile, too much facebooking, you know.... real world stuff. :tongue:

Good to see you anyway.

Mr. Ragnar, is that any way to treat a lady? You should be strewing her path with sweet little rose petals for starters:

rose-petals.jpg

Eek I am undone by a better gentleman than I. Nay, more so for being a man who says "eek".

Points against you though for using the "unofficial" thread rather than DianeDunwoody's own. Aw crap now I did it too.

Good to see you anyway.

I wonder if now is a good time to get something straight between us....?.... thoughts?.... :tongue:

I don't always feel it's a good time to get something straight between us.

But when I do, I drink Yuengling Lager.

staythirsty.jpg

Last edited:
I wonder if now is a good time to get something straight between us....?.... thoughts?.... :tongue:

I don't always feel it's a good time to get something straight between us.

But when I do, I drink Yuengling Lager.

staythirsty.jpg

My grandmother in Chillicothe was a Stroh's gal...

Nothing wrong with that. Cool town too. I saw the Tecumseh show there a few times.

A little ways North there used to be a great Blue Jacket show too but I think that one is now defunct. (??)

Time will tell. I feel I've overstepped my bounds here. No one should have their intro threads stepped on. (just heard the good news from a little birdie the had a spaz attack)

Ask me no more questions and I'll tell you no more lies.

I love you, you little spaz.

Forum List

Back