YOU are more dangerous than terrorism

QWB has never wanted to believe just how much he projects his inner angst on others. He likes to do that to me, but, hey, I can handle it. I have been dealing with disturbed far right reactionary wing nut wacks for decades now in the party.

There are people like that in the Communist Party?

You reflect the rigidity and inhumanity of the CPUSA. I have belonged to the Republican Party all of my adult life and have voted more than 80% of the time for Republican candidates. I serve as a party chair and officer here and have for a long time. So I certainly have no trouble to tell you not to stain the Republican Party with your filthy values.

That was funny.

What makes you think I am a Republican? Why would I join an organization that looks to someone like you for even a low level leadership post? Not to mention they get almost every civil rights issue wrong.

Irony much?

When have I ever told you that you have to believe a certain way because you say you are a certain thing?

Well you told him and I quote: "attempting to tell me what it is I believe. That type of behavior always amazes me". So you're amazed at people who tell other people what they believe.

BUT you also told him he was "Two, you are not a moderate Republican, you are a reactionary progressive." Which is telling him what the believes.

You don't see the irony in saying you don't get it when people tell you what you believe in-yet you tell others what they believe in? You're either a raving hypocrite, or are just plain old crazy. :cuckoo:

I am not telling him what to believe, or how to act, I am calling him names. I do not see why you do not understand the difference, but I am not the one with the problem here.

You reflect the rigidity and inhumanity of the CPUSA. I have belonged to the Republican Party all of my adult life and have voted more than 80% of the time for Republican candidates. I serve as a party chair and officer here and have for a long time. So I certainly have no trouble to tell you not to stain the Republican Party with your filthy values.

That was funny.

What makes you think I am a Republican? Why would I join an organization that looks to someone like you for even a low level leadership post? Not to mention they get almost every civil rights issue wrong.

Thank heavens you are not part of my party. Thank heavens. However, I have found one issue on which we agree. So there is hope for you!:lol:

QWB has never wanted to believe just how much he projects his inner angst on others. He likes to do that to me, but, hey, I can handle it. I have been dealing with disturbed far right reactionary wing nut wacks for decades now in the party.

:clap2: epic lie^^^^ :lol:

That was funny.

Thank heavens you are not part of my party. Thank heavens. However, I have found one issue on which we agree. So there is hope for you!:lol:
Was wrong this is the epic lie^^^^

That was funny.

Was wrong this is the epic lie^^^^
:lol: I love it when you start drinking early. Back up, try again, let's hope you make sense the next time.

Forum List

Back