You are going to HELL!!!

0_funny_oh_no_you_didnt.gif

ya! nothing says "overthrown" quite like historic record!

which is why i presented them, you are fail

yea, you sure did "present" them. :rofl:

This is why your kind don't make it very far in science careers.

Go ahead and cram your opinion on what fails next to your opinion that jewish zombies will return after a 2k long dirt nap, nutter. I can persecute you with evidence all.. day.. long.

now run before I let the lions out to feed on your dogma junkie carcass.

typical responce of a nazi scum bag, your myths have fallen and you are one dumb shit for brains, suicide may be your only option

When I am told by someone that I will go to hell for eternity if I do not believe in Jesus, it peaks my curiousity. I wonder: why is going to hell such a big deal?

And it turns out that it is a VERY big deal to the person that believes it.

And to then extrapolate that same damnation to everyone worldwide that does not believe in Jesus...that's just bullshit.

I would like to ask two questions (to those who believe the above):

WHY IS YOUR RELIGION THE ONLY CORRECT ONE?

...and...

WHY IS THE PENALTY FOR NOT BELIEVING IT SO HARSH?

You are already in Hell.
You live in New England....just like the Old England.

Yo, Shogun, I think lionfood is actually an IsLAMEIST.

you too mother fucker

Well, Itty Bitty Fatal, what you got? Like I said, with all that chicken scratch, as well as the terrorist in your avatar, I'm betting that you're an IsLAMEIST, which means that your faith doesn't respect life or have any regard for women. MusLAMES are some of the most backward people that I know, as they have no interest in studying science or something that would progress them farther, they'd rather blow up their houses of worship and kill everyone off.

Defend that you ass hat cum dragger.

bring it mother fucker

oh thats scary. an angry christian this side of the inquisition.

I am QUAKING in my DOC MARTENS!

:rofl:

step up you fucking prick

Here I am, motherfucker. Go ahead and flex at the monitor and see how many of us run with fear!

Don't MAKE me throw a science book at you! We know how your kind melts like sugar in water when confronted with the scientific method!

:lol:

which is why i presented them, you are fail

yea, you sure did "present" them. :rofl:

This is why your kind don't make it very far in science careers.

Go ahead and cram your opinion on what fails next to your opinion that jewish zombies will return after a 2k long dirt nap, nutter. I can persecute you with evidence all.. day.. long.

now run before I let the lions out to feed on your dogma junkie carcass.

typical responce of a nazi scum bag, your myths have fallen and you are one dumb shit for brains, suicide may be your only option

Like I said, **** of christ, evidence ALL DAY LONG

nazi_christians_holocaust.GIF

GrHHHHHHHHHH! FLEX BOY! INTIMIDATE US! GRRHERRRRRRR!

Well, aren't you just so cute and....self-righteous! You must just love bein' a Christian, because self-righteousness is such an inherent part of feeling good about religion and being one of God's Chosen. Unlike those others!

Right out of the liberal playbook... when you got nothing go with a personal attack. You've really fallen CMM. I'd be saying the same thing if the OP had been directed at ANY religion, because seriously, if you don't believe why would you care?

And your broad brush is making you look foolish. I identify as Christian because it's the closest thing I know of to what I believe but I don't think any church preaches exactly what I believe so you're "God's Chosen" crap is failing.
[/QUOTE]

Partisan much? I don't think either liberals nor conservatives have cornered the market on personal attacks, Amanda. And my "personal attack" was a way of demonstrating that you have a self-righteous attitude.

Do you believe Jesus Christ is your savior Amanda? Do you attend a Christian church? Do you believe in the God of the Bible? Do you read the Bible and believe its God's word? Then you're a Christian. If you don't, then you aren't.

Well, aren't you just so cute and....self-righteous! You must just love bein' a Christian, because self-righteousness is such an inherent part of feeling good about religion and being one of God's Chosen. Unlike those others!

Right out of the liberal playbook... when you got nothing go with a personal attack. You've really fallen CMM. I'd be saying the same thing if the OP had been directed at ANY religion, because seriously, if you don't believe why would you care?

And your broad brush is making you look foolish. I identify as Christian because it's the closest thing I know of to what I believe but I don't think any church preaches exactly what I believe so you're "God's Chosen" crap is failing.

Partisan much? I don't think either liberals nor conservatives have cornered the market on personal attacks, Amanda. And my "personal attack" was a way of demonstrating that you have a self-righteous attitude.

Do you believe Jesus Christ is your savior Amanda? Do you attend a Christian church? Do you believe in the God of the Bible? Do you read the Bible and believe its God's word? Then you're a Christian. If you don't, then you aren't.
[/QUOTE]

Be careful when defining christian CMM. There are some very liberal theologies out there. Here's a link to an MP3 of a radio show where some very liberal christian ministers and some atheists have a discussion. There are some very interesting beliefs mentioned. It's about 1.5 hrs.

I didn't find their views convincing, but they are certainly more philosophically and rationally developed than fundamentalist beliefs IMO. When you have time, you should check it out.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back