you are boring

just to clarify by "class struggle" i meant something which is probably different from what you had in mind

i didn't mean rich vs poor. i meant rulers/power structure vs the people.

so a cop would actually belong the upper class, while a doctor belongs to the lower class even though he has a much higher income.

because a cop can split a doctor's face with a club for no reason whatsoever and the doctor won't be able to do shit about it. the cop belongs to the power structure while the doctor doesn't.

the upper class is the people who never go prison unless other people from their own class decide to put them there. the upper class is the people PROTECTED by the system. the lower class is the people who try to stay out of the system's way.

just to clarify by "class struggle" i meant something which is probably different from what you had in mind

so a cop would actually belong the upper class, while a doctor belongs to the lower class even though he has a much higher income. * * * *

:cuckoo:

Phew!!!
After reading the thread title I had to click on it, worried it might have been addressed to me. But after reading the OP I see that Borat was simply talking to himself.

Poor baby did we hurt your feelings? Geez clown people pick a damn side because it in general though often not specifiaclly or consistently purports to believe what they believe or they think that it can be shaped in that direction.

We have a partisan divide you idiot because we have a lot of people with very deep disagreements about the direction in which the country ought to move and you and sad to say a lot of other dimwits apear to be of the opinion that arguing for one or the other is the problem.

so a cop would actually belong the upper class, while a doctor belongs to the lower class even though he has a much higher income.

because a cop can split a doctor's face with a club for no reason whatsoever and the doctor won't be able to do shit about it. the cop belongs to the power structure while the doctor doesn't.

the upper class is the people who never go prison unless other people from their own class decide to put them there. the upper class is the people PROTECTED by the system. the lower class is the people who try to stay out of the system's way.

Pretty good chance if you view yourself as powerless or a victim you will be.

I seem to have lost my ability to give a shit. I'm sure I left it in the forum somewhere. If anyone finds it, could y'all return it. Thanks.

God dam I want to search for some pirate booty in your avatar Ms. California.

I keep telling you people, avatars are important.

They can also be frustrating. Take yours JW, I keep waiting for that poor bastard to have a drink...what is it some sort of pub purgatory you have him in? :eek:

The cop is not a member of the upper class. He or she is an accessory to the powerful, not part of the powerful. The doctor is part of the upper class, he or she is a member of the classical profession, their status and their potential earning power, puts them in the upper class.

We have a partisan divide you idiot because we have a lot of people with very deep disagreements about the direction in which the country ought to move and you and sad to say a lot of other dimwits apear to be of the opinion that arguing for one or the other is the problem.

did you ever wonder why a human brain is bigger than that of a rodent ?

Last edited:
if there is a revolution doctors will be on the same side with people who work in McDonalds while cops will be on the same side with people like Bernanke

public school teachers are like baby cops. instead of hating and abusing men and women they do it to little kids. normally they are on the government's side but all they can do is yap. and then even kids won't listen to them. if revolution happens that means yapping stopped working so teachers will sort of be left in the middle, with nobody's balls to suck.

Last edited:
i registered to some german forum which is actually IN german.

it takes me half an hour to translate one post. and they are as clueless about how the world works as you are so their posts have zero value just like yours.

but at least i am learning German.

but here - all you're doing is mirroring the bullshit left/right "war" that MSNBC fights with FOX.

what have you learned since you signed onto this board ? except how to better hate on the other side of the isle ?

do you really think that if the other party one day stopped to exist that we would all wake up in Utopia ? are you really that fucking stupid ? all the countries who have only one party are doing just great. not that we're doing better.

funny how at all times in history people knew who their enemy was - it was their government. whether you were a slave or a peasant you knew who the enemy was. that was then.

and now somehow people think that other people from THE SAME SOCIAL CLASS are their enemy. imagine a slave waking up in the middle of the night because of how much he hates ... another slave who happens to pick cotton with his LEFT hand. " how can he be so stupid ? thank god my parents taught me how to pick cotton the RIGHT way. i can't fucking stand those fucking lefties ! "

because that's essentially what you are. you are a bunch of slaves - some of you pick cotton with right hand and some with left and your masters' intellect is a level above your own and they have managed to manipulate your pathetic minds into hating each other and not even realizing that you are their property.

have you even TRIED to see beyond this partisan soap opera ? have you heard the expression " those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it ? "

well you don't just NOT learn from history - you are actually so fucking stupid that you have convinced yourself that history is somehow no longer relevant ! you allowed your masters to convince you that all of the class struggles that have existed since the beginning of society ( in fact, even animals have them ) somehow ... evaporated ?

do you even realize that you believe every word that you're told ? sure if you are a republican you don't believe what Olbermann says or if you're a democrat you don't believe what Limbaugh says but you all PASSIVELY ABSORB information from your own channel ? you don't notice it but i can see it from the side - you do ZERO of your own thinking. you actually believe that you can delegate the thinking process to ... the slavemasters that own you !

do you fucking realize that this is exactly the same situation as with religions ? where Christians think Bible is true while Muslims think Koran is true and in fact both are nothing but works of fiction ? people effectively delegate the thinking to those who exploit them - brilliant !

shouldn't something click in your head at some point and make you realize that if you think they are idiots and they think you are idiots ... that maybe you're both idiots ?

the only thing constant throughout history is the class struggle.

why don't you do yourself a favor and WAKE UP TO THAT SIMPLE FACT.

you are being had by your government. power is power. there is no red power or green power, no left power or right power - there is only POWER. and then there is you.

no you don't need a compass. there is only up and down.

try a faster internet speed.

Well, your POV is interesting, but your terminology is keeping you from making progress in debate.

Our understanding of "class" is typically viewed in economic terms. From your post... it looks like you see it as a matter of authoritarian power. Although in actuality, I'd have to agree that this IS the shift we've been seeing for decades. It's where we're heading.

In consideration of the Framer's views on Individual Liberty, this country was founded to be the exception to the rule of Authoritarianism, thus the term "American Exceptionalism".
It hadn't been done, not with success anyway. But by cementing the ideology of free individuals into our Constitution, making it the basis for the Rule of Law, our founders sought to preserve Individual Liberty.

Over time though, Collectivism has stuck its ugly, unwanted nose into our business, almost without our notice. Collectivism is that which ALLOWS authoritarian power. And sadly, we don't bother to strip the veneer from it's menacing face.

Consider the authoritarian power of the school teacher. Her audience is captive because of the collectivist dogma that education of all citizens is for "the greater good" of the nation. Children are thus forced into classrooms, and quality-control is sacrificed for the sake of bean-counting. Because... without the "captive audience", students and parents would be free to remove themselves from the sphere of her authority. Only good behavior on her part, true respect for individuals, and QUALITY of technique would keep people engaged with her.

As collectivism continues its march into our national consciousness... authoritarianism creeps in. Where once, the law supported, simply, the unalienable rights of the citizen, it now considers "the greater good". "Class" is no longer a strict matter of economic circumstance and how that circumstance applies to the niceties of social gatherings. It becomes more and more power-based. True equality depends upon the rights of the individual as being paramount. If the unalienable rights of the citizen are never allowed to be impeded, it doesn't matter how rich a person is or how far up the power structure... because Power, itself, is limited. They can only go so far, and no further, into the realm of authoritarianism. They cannot impede the unalienable rights of other citizens.

When you think about it... things that appear to be complicated always come down to very simple questions. The scientist starts with very basic questions, like "Why does the apple fall? Why doesn't it float or move sideways?" The answer is a bit more complex as we discover Gravity.

Politically, it would appear that Americans are confusing themselves with complex defining of terms, ideological sorting boxes, and hair-splitting. The question is really much more simple.... Are unalienable rights and the Liberty of the Individual still our priority?

If the answer is 'yes', then discussion of Conservatives v. Progressives, and Republicans v. Democrats are just pointless exercises in gas-bagging. The REAL conflict is Individualism v. Collectivism. And when people understand that, when they use it as a conceptual "lens of truth"... they have to deal in a certain amount of ideological self-examination. ie. You can't have it both ways. Either the teacher is given AUTHORITARIAN power over a captive audience for the sake of "the greater good", or individuals are FREE to make their own decisions on whether or not they want to participate".

Unfortunately, I think that when we put the chips down and ask people to STOP supporting "authoritarianism for the greater good", we'll find people both on the right and on the left sides of the aisle who would be unwilling to allow, for example, an uneducated populace. IOW, "the greater good", collectivism, is a deciding factor for them regardless of their lip-service to Liberty. And even more unfortunate, they don't give consideration to the quality-control of mutual respect in, say, a strictly voluntary classroom setting as opposed to the tyranny of authoritarian bean-counting.

In a few test districts around the country... we're actually PAYING students to do their homework. :eek:
Education is no longer valuable because it's no longer voluntary. Students don't make a conscious CHOICE to be there. The government forces them. Their participation isn't voluntary and their attitude toward it reflects their lack of enthusiasm. And even in the collegiate setting, there isn't really a choice. It has become socially acceptable to demand that people "pay-to-play", and it doesn't matter if they leave college, after four years of partying, breaths away from functional illiteracy... just so long as they have their piece of paper in hand.

I think as a nation that we HAVE to decide what's important to us. Mere Issues will come and they will go. But if we don't have a yardstick to measure them by... we're lost in a sea of confusion and division.

Last edited:
Phew!!!
After reading the thread title I had to click on it, worried it might have been addressed to me. But after reading the OP I see that Borat was simply talking to himself.

I felt it was self-affirming. I don't know why "boring" has such bad press.

*yawn*

Did that make you feel better?:lol:

Last edited:
if there is a revolution doctors will be on the same side with people who work in McDonalds while cops will be on the same side with people like Bernanke

public school teachers are like baby cops. instead of hating and abusing men and women they do it to little kids. normally they are on the government's side but all they can do is yap. and then even kids won't listen to them. if revolution happens that means yapping stopped working so teachers will sort of be left in the middle, with nobody's balls to suck.

Cops will defend the status quo, whatever it is. Teachers are part of the warp and weft of society, part of their role is to prepare children for adulthood in society, whatever it is.

New Topics

Forum List

Back