you are boring

Borat

Rookie
Oct 27, 2009
i registered to some german forum which is actually IN german.

it takes me half an hour to translate one post. and they are as clueless about how the world works as you are so their posts have zero value just like yours.

but at least i am learning German.

but here - all you're doing is mirroring the bullshit left/right "war" that MSNBC fights with FOX.

what have you learned since you signed onto this board ? except how to better hate on the other side of the isle ?

do you really think that if the other party one day stopped to exist that we would all wake up in Utopia ? are you really that fucking stupid ? all the countries who have only one party are doing just great. not that we're doing better.

funny how at all times in history people knew who their enemy was - it was their government. whether you were a slave or a peasant you knew who the enemy was. that was then.

and now somehow people think that other people from THE SAME SOCIAL CLASS are their enemy. imagine a slave waking up in the middle of the night because of how much he hates ... another slave who happens to pick cotton with his LEFT hand. " how can he be so stupid ? thank god my parents taught me how to pick cotton the RIGHT way. i can't fucking stand those fucking lefties ! "

because that's essentially what you are. you are a bunch of slaves - some of you pick cotton with right hand and some with left and your masters' intellect is a level above your own and they have managed to manipulate your pathetic minds into hating each other and not even realizing that you are their property.

have you even TRIED to see beyond this partisan soap opera ? have you heard the expression " those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it ? "

well you don't just NOT learn from history - you are actually so fucking stupid that you have convinced yourself that history is somehow no longer relevant ! you allowed your masters to convince you that all of the class struggles that have existed since the beginning of society ( in fact, even animals have them ) somehow ... evaporated ?

do you even realize that you believe every word that you're told ? sure if you are a republican you don't believe what Olbermann says or if you're a democrat you don't believe what Limbaugh says but you all PASSIVELY ABSORB information from your own channel ? you don't notice it but i can see it from the side - you do ZERO of your own thinking. you actually believe that you can delegate the thinking process to ... the slavemasters that own you !

do you fucking realize that this is exactly the same situation as with religions ? where Christians think Bible is true while Muslims think Koran is true and in fact both are nothing but works of fiction ? people effectively delegate the thinking to those who exploit them - brilliant !

shouldn't something click in your head at some point and make you realize that if you think they are idiots and they think you are idiots ... that maybe you're both idiots ?

the only thing constant throughout history is the class struggle.

why don't you do yourself a favor and WAKE UP TO THAT SIMPLE FACT.

you are being had by your government. power is power. there is no red power or green power, no left power or right power - there is only POWER. and then there is you.

no you don't need a compass. there is only up and down.

Last edited:
i think if he's unhappy he shouldn't let the door hit him in the butt as he splits...

and i don't know why he felt he had to illustrate the concept of boredom with the O/P

I's not boredom, Bud...

It's E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N.

Ass-U-Me-ing you don't detonate any more nukes on this world, your children are on their way to reaching the stars.

Last edited:
I dunno. The OP was fairly beligerent.. but on the other hand, he raises a good point. Most of the partisan bickering IS kind of stupid. And the corruption of our power structure HAS become more up or down than right or left as we step further and further away from the empowerment of the individual citizen.

We part ways though at class warfare, if that is indeed what he's suggesting. :eusa_eh:
My only problem with the upwardly mobile is whether or not they're corrupt. Anybody who's EARNED his money is okay by me. For example, sports stars and movie actors make obscene amounts of money... but hell, people are stupid enough to pay them that much for their service. Politicians, on the other hand, who charge the taxpayer 200,000 a year for their meals... are corrupt. We're not paying them to EAT. We're paying them to work.

Hey Borat, I don't see anyone begging you to stay, no one asked you to join, and my guess is, no one will miss you if you go. So...

Get the fuck out.

I dunno. The OP was fairly beligerent.. but on the other hand, he raises a good point. Most of the partisan bickering IS kind of stupid. And the corruption of our power structure HAS become more up or down than right or left as we step further and further away from the empowerment of the individual citizen.

We part ways though at class warfare, if that is indeed what he's suggesting. :eusa_eh:
My only problem with the upwardly mobile is whether or not they're corrupt. Anybody who's EARNED his money is okay by me. For example, sports stars and movie actors make obscene amounts of money... but hell, people are stupid enough to pay them that much for their service. Politicians, on the other hand, who charge the taxpayer 200,000 a year for their meals... are corrupt. We're not paying them to EAT. We're paying them to work.

This kind of recognition will prove that evolution is not just for physical adaptability...

Intelligence may just end up being a positive mutation.

Film at 11:00...........​

Last edited:

it takes me half an hour to translate one post. and they are as clueless about how the world works as you are so their posts have zero value just like yours.

this is awesome. you spend half an hour translating some misspelled, slang german from a message board just to then read a message from someone who is clueless about how the world works. don't you think you would use your time better getting a book in dual languages? many classic books are printed with english and <language you want to learn> next to it, and it makes learning a new language very entertaining. you can also try rosetta stone.

Hey Borat, I don't see anyone begging you to stay, no one asked you to join, and my guess is, no one will miss you if you go. So...

Get the fuck out.

I will beg him to stay, I want to see him get abused.

This too, is a German thing.

I seem to have lost my ability to give a shit. I'm sure I left it in the forum somewhere. If anyone finds it, could y'all return it. Thanks.

God dam I want to search for some pirate booty in your avatar Ms. California.

I keep telling you people, avatars are important.

I've heard Borat's whine before. The whine of the powerless. Get an education and/or work hard; be viewed as a reasonable person and power will flow to you. In the interim, I have no interest in your poor me speeches.

I tend to agree with what the OP is saying but not necessarally his opening tone. Most of the differences are petty in how we are all basically in the same economic and social boat

but here - all you're doing is mirroring the bullshit left/right "war" that MSNBC fights with FOX.

what have you learned since you signed onto this board ? except how to better hate on the other side of the isle ?

do you really think that if the other party one day stopped to exist that we would all wake up in Utopia ? are you really that fucking stupid ? all the countries who have only one party are doing just great. not that we're doing better.

funny how at all times in history people knew who their enemy was - it was their government. whether you were a slave or a peasant you knew who the enemy was. that was then.

and now somehow people think that other people from THE SAME SOCIAL CLASS are their enemy. imagine a slave waking up in the middle of the night because of how much he hates ... another slave who happens to pick cotton with his LEFT hand. " how can he be so stupid ? thank god my parents taught me how to pick cotton the RIGHT way. i can't fucking stand those fucking lefties ! "

because that's essentially what you are. you are a bunch of slaves - some of you pick cotton with right hand and some with left and your masters' intellect is a level above your own and they have managed to manipulate your pathetic minds into hating each other and not even realizing that you are their property.

have you even TRIED to see beyond this partisan soap opera ? have you heard the expression " those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it ? "

well you don't just NOT learn from history - you are actually so fucking stupid that you have convinced yourself that history is somehow no longer relevant ! you allowed your masters to convince you that all of the class struggles that have existed since the beginning of society ( in fact, even animals have them ) somehow ... evaporated ?

do you even realize that you believe every word that you're told ? sure if you are a republican you don't believe what Olbermann says or if you're a democrat you don't believe what Limbaugh says but you all PASSIVELY ABSORB information from your own channel ? you don't notice it but i can see it from the side - you do ZERO of your own thinking. you actually believe that you can delegate the thinking process to ... the slavemasters that own you !

do you fucking realize that this is exactly the same situation as with religions ? where Christians think Bible is true while Muslims think Koran is true and in fact both are nothing but works of fiction ? people effectively delegate the thinking to those who exploit them - brilliant !

shouldn't something click in your head at some point and make you realize that if you think they are idiots and they think you are idiots ... that maybe you're both idiots ?

the only thing constant throughout history is the class struggle.

why don't you do yourself a favor and WAKE UP TO THAT SIMPLE FACT.

you are being had by your government. power is power. there is no red power or green power, no left power or right power - there is only POWER. and then there is you.

no you don't need a compass. there is only up and down.

Speaking of "boring."

Your little posting effort wasn't WORTH the effort.

Keep your pinhead-mind safely closed, Boring.

Forum List

Back