You are being manipulated and you

People should read 'Nudge' by Cass Sunstein. Find out exactly how the Government manipulates citizens. When you read posts by the liberals - you can see 'nudging' in action.

You were doing real good until you singled out the hated "liberals" for this kind of activity. Do you really think "liberals" are any more inclined to manipulate public opinion than those who stand to gain the most from it?

don't even realize it.

I agree the TSA thing is way, way over the top. But I think it is also your fault! What I mean is that we pretty much know now that efforts are underway to smuggle bombs aboard our planes and some partisans have backed team Obama into a corner over security.

Once the American people voluntarily and unanimously decree that they prefer being less safe to being less scrutinized Obama will relax the scrutiny having been given full political cover for the inevitable airliner incident of the near future.

He is just waiting for everybody to chime in, on the record, opposing the drill so he can say "I am listening to the concerns of the American people, the GOP members of Congress and parents across the nation".

See how that works?

But it is indeed entertaining to watch the pavlovian stampede of partisans who can't rush fast enough and bark loud enough when their bell rings.

The planes that had bombs on them were cargo planes. So why is the TSA HIRING ILLEGALS ? They have the run of the air port who are these people? I think it's over the top when the TSA treats an American citizen as a second class citizen and gives illegals a free pass to the airplanes.

The planes that had underwear bombers and shoe bombers on them were passenger planes.

But Don't worry, Obama can't wait to relax the scrutiny levels, but not until the nation, the press the GOP Congress all scream out loud and on the record that they would rather be secure in their persons than secure from the inevitable airline disaster looming.

Obama is on your side, trust me, but he needs political cover from all before he can afford to lower his guard.

So pressure your senators and teaparty reps to waive any guarantee of national defense so you can fly like an eagle without putting team Obama in an impossible predicament.

I think I recall in an investigation that the scanners would not pick up that type of a bomb. However TSA said that the reason they are doing these kind of searches is because of the bombs found in the cargo planes.

Liberals would be screaming there heads off if the cops would be doing this. Walk up to a person on the street and search them.

I wonder how many blacks are treated to these kind of searches? I don't think muslims are.

No we want the government to do its job and find terrorists like they always have, surveilience and intell, and yes the use of profiling. Not turning its sights on the entire American population and assuming everyone is a suspect untill they have been searched.

And how well did that work?

Do you really think it was surveillance skill that prevented the shoe bomber from blowing up a plane?

Do you really think it was investigative talent that prevented the underwear bomber from being successful?

We have been lucky due to the ineptness of the terrorists...not due to our ability to catch them before they boarded.

Are you not prepared to undergo a little bit of inconvenience to protect your fellow passengers?

I am...and I am not a terrorist...I do not look like a terrorist, act like a terrorist....but I say do what you need to do so my fellow passengers can board the plane without worry.

You are not willing to do that?

The State Dept gave the underwear bomber a fucking visa. How about fixing that little problem first?

I'm all for doing these search procedures if a person is flagged.

Is it too hard to ask for a little common sense? Pat downs on 10 year old boys? :cuckoo:

What happens when it becomes known that 10 year old boys will not be subject to search? A terrorist can't find a ten year old to walk explosives through a checkpoint?

profiling is stupid , they would then just use someone who doesnt fit the profile.

Isreal doesnt grope or profile yet they have great airport security.

What is it they do?

profiling is stupid , they would then just use someone who doesnt fit the profile.

What is it they do?

They ADMITTEDLY profile.

But you made an assertion that they dont, so should I assume I am a liar for stating what I read as fact?

What is it they do?

They ADMITTEDLY profile.

But you made an assertion that they dont, so should I assume I am a liar for stating what I read as fact?

You guys are funny!:lol: I don't think there is nary a one of you that KNOWS what we do or do not do behind the scenes. You are all fucking ASSUMING. :lol: :lol:

AND you know what?? YOU never will know because no matter WHAT you think you know..the people doing the job won't and can't tell you.

What is it they do?

They ADMITTEDLY profile.

You guys are funny!:lol: I don't think there is nary a one of you that KNOWS what we do or do not do behind the scenes. You are all fucking ASSUMING. :lol: :lol:

AND you know what?? YOU never will know because no matter WHAT you think you know..the people doing the job won't and can't tell you.

Yo....smart ass.....mine was a response to what Israel claims to do......not what WE do....

Forum List

Back