You are being manipulated and you

Funny thing....here in NY, no one complains about a pat down at Giants stadium.
No one cares about a pat down when going to a Dead concert.

Seems the politicians have us fighting FOR them. Wasnt it supposed to be the other way around?

The pat downs at sporting events and concerts are nowhere near what TSA is doing. :cuckoo:

No, they arent. But the risk is not the same either.

So tell me....what alternative idea do you have?

It is like GITMO....sure...very easy to cricize Bush for keeping it open....but when it came to keeping a promise of closing it down?

"I can't. There is no alternative that works"

Just line up like ignorant cattle for your absurd public humiliations. Flying is so fun huh? For the President and most politicians it really is a "Let them eat Cake" attitude on this. It's very very sad.

It all comes down to...I want TSA to protect me from anyone that may be trying to do me harm but just leave me alone because I am not a terrorist

No we want the government to do its job and find terrorists like they always have, surveilience and intell, and yes the use of profiling. Not turning its sights on the entire American population and assuming everyone is a suspect untill they have been searched.

And how well did that work?

Do you really think it was surveillance skill that prevented the shoe bomber from blowing up a plane?

Do you really think it was investigative talent that prevented the underwear bomber from being successful?

We have been lucky due to the ineptness of the terrorists...not due to our ability to catch them before they boarded.

Are you not prepared to undergo a little bit of inconvenience to protect your fellow passengers?

I am...and I am not a terrorist...I do not look like a terrorist, act like a terrorist....but I say do what you need to do so my fellow passengers can board the plane without worry.

You are not willing to do that?

Just line up like ignorant cattle for your absurd public humiliations. Flying is so fun huh? For the President and most politicians it really is a "Let them eat Cake" attitude on this. It's very very sad.

Give me an alternative.

Come on...one alternative.

Come on...somebody give me an alternative.

Stop playing that childish game of " I dont like it, do it another way".....

Come up with anbother way that makes sense.

Give me one way that is as fool proof.

I'm pretty sure if the President's daughter or Pelosi's grandchild were publicly mauled by a TSA Goon,Airport Security would be changed immediately. Bet on that.

I have..... it gets old repeating it :eusa_eh:

The money they are wasting to line the pockets of..... ummmm nevermind, thats another thread.

The money we (yes our tax $$) are spending, on these "scanners" and TSA agents, ought to be spent to hire ex-military interogators. We could pay them handsomely to profile passengers, and look for potential risks, just like El Al Airlines.

Hell, we could also save a ton of dogs from being euthenised by putting them into training for bomb sniffing duty.

PETA should be all over this idea!

Last edited:

The money they are wasting to line the pockets of..... ummmm nevermind, thats another thread.

The money we (yes our tax $$) are spending, on these "scanners" and TSA agents, ought to be spent to hire ex-military interogators. We could pay them handsomely to profile passengers, and look for potential risks, just like El Al Airlines.

Hell, we could also save a ton of dogs from being euthenised by putting them into training for bomb sniffing duty.

Sounds like a good idea to me...
Thanks for the response. All have a legal right to complain about the pat downs....YOU have earned the moral right to.

Sounds like a good idea to me...
Thanks for the response. All have a legal right to complain about the pat downs....YOU have earned the moral right to.

:lol:

Thanks

It all comes down to...I want TSA to protect me from anyone that may be trying to do me harm but just leave me alone because I am not a terrorist

No we want the government to do its job and find terrorists like they always have, surveilience and intell, and yes the use of profiling. Not turning its sights on the entire American population and assuming everyone is a suspect untill they have been searched.

What does a terrorist look like? Does he look like Muhammad Atta or Timothy McVeigh?

How about kindly 88 yr old James von Brunn who shot up the Holocaust museum?

JamesVonBrunn_1421432c.jpg

Last edited:

What does a terrorist look like? Does he look like Muhammad Atta or Timothy McVeigh?

JamesVonBrunn_1421432c.jpg
don't be silly...elderly people can't be terrorists.

Good Gawd you libz are retarded!

You ducked the question Infield...

Tell us what a terrorist looks like..

Do we let old ladies, nuns, handicapped , infants thru without checking?

Here is a novel idea. After going through security, anesthetize all the passengers in the gate waiting area. Then just roll them on to the plane. The passengers will cause no problem during flight so there is no need for air marshals. Also no need for stewardesses. In fact, there no need for passenger planes, just large cargo panes. No scary take offs and landings to worry about. Passengers arrive relaxed. Airlines make more money. Fares can be reduced. Terrorist have to find something else to blow up.

don't even realize it.

I agree the TSA thing is way, way over the top. But I think it is also your fault! What I mean is that we pretty much know now that efforts are underway to smuggle bombs aboard our planes and some partisans have backed team Obama into a corner over security.

Once the American people voluntarily and unanimously decree that they prefer being less safe to being less scrutinized Obama will relax the scrutiny having been given full political cover for the inevitable airliner incident of the near future.

He is just waiting for everybody to chime in, on the record, opposing the drill so he can say "I am listening to the concerns of the American people, the GOP members of Congress and parents across the nation".

See how that works?

But it is indeed entertaining to watch the pavlovian stampede of partisans who can't rush fast enough and bark loud enough when their bell rings.

The planes that had bombs on them were cargo planes. So why is the TSA HIRING ILLEGALS ? They have the run of the air port who are these people? I think it's over the top when the TSA treats an American citizen as a second class citizen and gives illegals a free pass to the airplanes.

don't even realize it.

I agree the TSA thing is way, way over the top. But I think it is also your fault! What I mean is that we pretty much know now that efforts are underway to smuggle bombs aboard our planes and some partisans have backed team Obama into a corner over security.

Once the American people voluntarily and unanimously decree that they prefer being less safe to being less scrutinized Obama will relax the scrutiny having been given full political cover for the inevitable airliner incident of the near future.

He is just waiting for everybody to chime in, on the record, opposing the drill so he can say "I am listening to the concerns of the American people, the GOP members of Congress and parents across the nation".

See how that works?

But it is indeed entertaining to watch the pavlovian stampede of partisans who can't rush fast enough and bark loud enough when their bell rings.

The planes that had bombs on them were cargo planes. So why is the TSA HIRING ILLEGALS ? They have the run of the air port who are these people? I think it's over the top when the TSA treats an American citizen as a second class citizen and gives illegals a free pass to the airplanes.

The planes that had underwear bombers and shoe bombers on them were passenger planes.

But Don't worry, Obama can't wait to relax the scrutiny levels, but not until the nation, the press the GOP Congress all scream out loud and on the record that they would rather be secure in their persons than secure from the inevitable airline disaster looming.

Obama is on your side, trust me, but he needs political cover from all before he can afford to lower his guard.

So pressure your senators and teaparty reps to waive any guarantee of national defense so you can fly like an eagle without putting team Obama in an impossible predicament.

And how well did that work?

Do you really think it was surveillance skill that prevented the shoe bomber from blowing up a plane?

Do you really think it was investigative talent that prevented the underwear bomber from being successful?

We have been lucky due to the ineptness of the terrorists...not due to our ability to catch them before they boarded.

Are you not prepared to undergo a little bit of inconvenience to protect your fellow passengers?

I am...and I am not a terrorist...I do not look like a terrorist, act like a terrorist....but I say do what you need to do so my fellow passengers can board the plane without worry.

You are not willing to do that?

The State Dept gave the underwear bomber a fucking visa. How about fixing that little problem first?

I'm all for doing these search procedures if a person is flagged.

Is it too hard to ask for a little common sense? Pat downs on 10 year old boys? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back