You are American WW2 pilot, bad luck, Which concentration camp ´d you prefer? German or Stalin´s GUL

Which concentration camp ´d you prefer ?

• 1) German

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • 2) Stalin´s GULAG

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
If the unverified "small number" of American pilots were held in Russian hands at the end of WW2 maybe they were treated well. If they weren't, who was in charge? FDR was dying and Harry Truman didn't have a freaking clue.

You are American WW2 pilot (not Jewish) , bad luck, Which concentration camp ´d you prefer ?
1) a German one or
2) Stalin´s GULAG

ps please explain your choice

some info: Brutal!!! Drawings from the GULAG -

002.jpg

A prisoner who went on hunger strike is being forcefully fed through his nostril. According to laws of Soviet humanism, only those who had normal body temperature (36.6…37 C) could be shot.
004.jpg

“Sprinkle ‘im with holy water for a better afterlife. I’ll give him snow so bulls won’t walk into him too soon!”

In the Gulag, kingpins were privileged similarly to modern bureaucrats.

005.jpg

Repeatedly convicted felons were about 3 steps higher than “enemies of the people” in criminal hierarchy. They usually weren’t working, having small-time thieves as servants and work results from common inmates. Those felons helped to eliminate “enemies of the people”…

007.jpg

By the order of the prosecutor general Vyshinsky, any methods were considered “good” to get the confession. NKVD staff used brutal tortures with pump, soldering iron, bottle (shoved into vagina and anus), rats (placed in the heated bucket under victim’s bare buttocks) etc.

Execution by the “court of thieves” sentence in one of ITL’s (Gulag abbreviation for labor penitentiary camps)

Stalin's Gulag, you're American, they're allies at this point. You get sent home.

You are American WW2 pilot (not Jewish) , bad luck, Which concentration camp ´d you prefer ?
1) a German one or
2) Stalin´s GULAG

002.jpg

A prisoner who went on hunger strike is being forcefully fed through his nostril. According to laws of Soviet humanism, only those who had normal body temperature (36.6…37 C) could be shot.
004.jpg

“Sprinkle ‘im with holy water for a better afterlife. I’ll give him snow so bulls won’t walk into him too soon!”

005.jpg

Repeatedly convicted felons were about 3 steps higher than “enemies of the people” in criminal hierarchy. They usually weren’t working, having small-time thieves as servants and work results from common inmates. Those felons helped to eliminate “enemies of the people”…

007.jpg

By the order of the prosecutor general Vyshinsky, any methods were considered “good” to get the confession. NKVD staff used brutal tortures with pump, soldering iron, bottle (shoved into vagina and anus), rats (placed in the heated bucket under victim’s bare buttocks) etc.

Execution by the “court of thieves” sentence in one of ITL’s (Gulag abbreviation for labor penitentiary camps)

Stalin's Gulag, you're American, they're allies at this point. You get sent home.

50 years later , in this format

11554245_s.jpg

have you seen my links?

1) a German one or
2) Stalin´s GULAG

002.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

007.jpg

11554245_s.jpg

have you seen my links?

I don't need to see your links. I know about the Russian Gulags thank you very much.

The problem was, your question was rather lop sided.

It'd have been better, more fair, to ask "which would you rather have been, a WW2 Russian soldier in a German camp or a WW2 German soldier in a Russian camp?"

You know, extremes are bad. It doesn't matter which extreme. But extremes don't destroy EVERYTHING. Often they'll have their own honor codes and shit like that.

Now, the closer you get to the center, the better, but the US right is going further towards extremes. You have people coming on here talking about doing away with the left altogether. There are fucking idiots out there who'll take what you say and AMPLIFY it all.

1) a German one or
2) Stalin´s GULAG

002.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

007.jpg

Depends on who I am a pilot for. If an American pilot, then I wnat to be in German prisoner of war camp. They treated Americans much better than others. Interestingly my next door neighbor wrote a book on ww2 pilots. Tough job, almost 30% died in training.

1) a German one or
2) Stalin´s GULAG

002.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

007.jpg

Depends on who I am a pilot for. If an American pilot, then I wnat to be in German prisoner of war camp. They treated Americans much better than others. Interestingly my next door neighbor wrote a book on ww2 pilots. Tough job, almost 30% died in training.

what do you think about the chances for an American pilot to survive 10 years in a GULAG death camp?

1) a German one or
2) Stalin´s GULAG

002.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

007.jpg

11554245_s.jpg

have you seen my links?

I don't need to see your links. I know about the Russian Gulags thank you very much.

It'd have been better, more fair, to ask "which would you rather have been, a WW2 Russian soldier in a German camp or a WW2 German soldier in a Russian camp?"

You know, extremes are bad. It doesn't matter which extreme. But extremes don't destroy EVERYTHING. Often they'll have their own honor codes and shit like that.

Now, the closer you get to the center, the better, but the US right is going further towards extremes. You have people coming on here talking about doing away with the left altogether. There are fucking idiots out there who'll take what you say and AMPLIFY it all.

no. my poll is perfectly ok , but you are just a l¤tent co&mie who can not handle the truth. truth that GULAG was way much more deadly place for the Americans and other westerners.

here some information is old - Bulgarian

https://www.google.com/search?q=аме...JqOE6QSd6Y34Cg&start=10&sa=N&biw=1366&bih=611

English
Banished: 'The Forsaken' by Tim Tzouliadis

If the unverified "small number" of American pilots were held in Russian hands at the end of WW2 maybe they were treated well. If they weren't, who was in charge? FDR was dying and Harry Truman didn't have a freaking clue.
how its possible, would those guys take care about weak capitalists ?
029.jpg

Thugs are drowning “enemy of the people” in the barrel with feces “parasha”. This was made by unofficial order of ITL administration (Gulag abbreviation for ...

008.jpg

“By administration’s connivance in Stalin’s camps thugs were murdering inmates with electrocuting, stabbing, hanging, decapitating, inserting red-hot crowbar into anus etc. Many of thugs had 10 and more so-called “tups” at their account.”

013.jpg

New arrivals who were waiting in so-called “septic” were watered with fire hose from guard tower, while the outdoor temperature was -30…-40 C. After several hours of more waiting, covered with ice, they were finally let inside – when the administration wanted to.

1) a German one or
2) Stalin´s GULAG

002.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

007.jpg

11554245_s.jpg

have you seen my links?

no. my poll is perfectly ok , but you are just a l¤tent co&mie who can not handle the truth. truth that GULAG was way much more deadly place for the Americans and other westerners.

here some information is old - Bulgarian

English
Banished: 'The Forsaken' by Tim Tzouliadis

Oh fucking hell.

Nothing worse than getting into a debate with someone, to only find out it's not a debate for them, it's just a childish game.

Not interested.

If you ever grow up, let me know, maybe then we can talk.

1) a German one or
2) Stalin´s GULAG

002.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

007.jpg

what do you think about the chances for an American pilot to survive 10 years in a GULAG death camp?

not so good!

Umm, Russia was a valued U.S. Ally during WW2 and FDR referred to Stalin as Uncle Joe.

Yeah someone tell whitehall for me since he has me on ignore that traiter FDR KNEW Stalin was a facist dictater and yet he was chummy with him. Stalin was the REAL threat to the world and these two asshole traiter presidents,were pals with UNCLE JOE who murdered women and children in his own country. FDR,IKE and Stalin were ever more dangerous to the world than Hitler was.

these two bastards below were as evil as stalin was the fact they hung out and were pals with each other. any wonder our corrupt government worships these two traiters and puts these mass murderers on a pedastal considering them the greatest presidents in history?:rolleyes:

BEmtimkCUAAPJzq.jpg:large

Tehran_Conference%2C_1943.jpg

Last edited:
1) a German one or
2) Stalin´s GULAG

002.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

007.jpg

not so good!

and traiters Ike and FDR would have just stood there with their pal Uncle Joe and laughed at the misery of those americans same as asshole warmonger Ike laughed side by side with Stalin when Stalin let his troops rape women right in front of Ikes face as Ike stood by and laughed at them WITH stalin.

As 2 million German women were being gang raped on Stalin's orders, Eisenhower partied with 'Uncle Joe' - atop Lenin's tomb!

rape-german-women-ww2-1945-001.jpg

Umm, Russia was a valued U.S. Ally during WW2 and FDR referred to Stalin as Uncle Joe.

Yeah someone tell whitehall for me since he has me on ignore that traiter FDR KNEW Stalin was a facist dictater and yet he was chummy with him. Stalin was the REAL threat to the world and these two asshole traiter presidents,were pals with UNCLE JOE who murdered women and children in his own country. FDR,IKE and Stalin were ever more dangerous to the world than Hitler was.

these two bastards below were as evil as stalin was the fact they hung out and were pals with each other. any wonder our corrupt government worships these two traiters and puts these mass murderers on a pedastal considering them the greatest presidents in history?:rolleyes:

Tehran_Conference%2C_1943.jpg

+1, when Hitler has not even started , koba has killed already millions

"Stalin were ever more dangerous to the world than Hitler was."

Forum List

Back