You are all morons.

And by "you" I mean anyone planning to vote for Clinton or Trump. That is all.

We now return to your regularly scheduled, two-party puppet show.
Yeah, isn't it amazing we have the two most unpopular candidates in history?

That's not hyperbole. It's a fact. Trump has the highest unfavorable rating of any candidate in history. He always likes to brag about being the greatest and the top, how come he isn't out there touting he's the greatest asshole to ever be nominated by either party ever?

And it turns out Clinton has the second highest unfavorable rating in history.

So there you go.

The reality is we have to chose between two bad choices. So again, it is the lesser of two evils.
How's that been working out for you?

Have you rubes caught on yet that this idiotic voting plan of voting for the "lesser of two evils" just ensures you get even more evil choices next time?

Idiots.

I'm in a swing state of Gary Johnson can show he's got a path to the White House I'll vote for him. If by election day he doesn't, I won't. I won't risk letting Trump win as he's worse than Hillary. Not by a lot, but by enough it's not worth risking it.

This is the extortion racket we are faced with every time. And, like extortion, the only thing we buy ourselves by giving into it is more extortion. The more we give in to it, the worse it gets. They know they can get away with it because we let them.

Just say No!

While you continue to pout, the grown ups will decide which of the only two possible next presidents they will vote for.

The fact that we ended up with these two most likely indicates some severe flaws in both our electoral process and our culture.

I wonder if we'll learn anything from this.
There is only one thing to learn from it, democracy is messy.

While you continue to pout, the grown ups will decide which of the only two possible next presidents they will vote for.

Yeah. You grown-ups have been doing a heck of a job!

That's what grown ups do, make the best choice possible instead of sitting around pining over things that are not possible.

There is only one thing to learn from it, democracy is messy.
And.....

"A democracy can only serve a just and moral people. It can serve no other."

This explains why our system is in the process of decay.
Who was the fascist who presumed to decide what is just and moral and what is not? It is precisely to get rid of people like that that we have a democracy.

The reality is we have to chose between two bad choices. So again, it is the lesser of two evils.
How's that been working out for you?

Have you rubes caught on yet that this idiotic voting plan of voting for the "lesser of two evils" just ensures you get even more evil choices next time?

Idiots.
And yet you support Hillary. WTF?

Actually I see Hillary winning and everything staying on a downward slope(8 years worth). Then I see a guy like Bernie winning, not a guy like trump. Everyone, especially millenials will be fucked at that point and the only choice will be to take everything the rich and middle class have to get votes. Ovens and gas chambers in our future there is. Then our move to the dark side will be complete.

Hysterical much? Yes, I really do see our overweight lazy population forming mobs and dragging the rich off the the gas chambers between episodes of Dancing with the Stars.

It won't get better it will only get worse then the system will break. For example the SS system will run out of money in the future. Do you think they will just tax people more, lower benefits, take from the general tax fund to support it or print it?All 3 options result in disaster. Leading to either more poverty, no growth or major inflation. That's just one example. At some point it all fails and that's when it will get ugly.

That's what grown ups do, make the best choice possible instead of sitting around pining over things that are not possible.

Yeah. Uh-huh. Trump and Clinton are the best possible choices. Got it.

No, you don't get it. The are the only possible choices.

Choice is, always, limitless. Seriously, how far are you willing to go down this drain? I know we're not as bad as the old USSR, but I'm reminded of the sham elections they used to have there, where one or (if they were 'lucky') two candidates were pre-vetted by the Communist Party and presented to voters as their only possible choices. I know it's more complicated here, and lots of competing forces are trying to manipulate us. But voting for the second-worst candidate instead of the candidate you think is best is killing us.

The only way we're ever going to get better options is to stop giving the major parties our votes. They've both betrayed the public trust and need to be fired. We need to stop falling for their scare tactics and have the courage to vote our conscience.

Choice is, always, limitless. Seriously, how far are you willing to go down this drain? I know we're not as bad as the old USSR, but I'm reminded of the sham elections they used to have there, where one or (if they were 'lucky') two candidates were pre-vetted by the Communist Party and presented to voters as their only possible choices. I know it's more complicated here, and lots of competing forces are trying to manipulate us. But voting for the second-worst candidate instead of the candidate you think is best is killing us.

The only way we're ever going to get better options is to stop giving the major parties our votes. They've both betrayed the public trust and need to be fired. We need to stop falling for their scare tactics and have the courage to vote our conscience.
So what you're saying is the answer to what's wrong with the political system is lower voter turn out.

So what you're saying is the answer to what's wrong with the political system is lower voter turn out.

Nope. Not sure where you got that idea.

Forum List

Back