You are all going to love this...

G

Gabriella84

My best friend Beth graduated from high school with me and now attends the University of Texas in Austin. She is as much (or more) of a "flaming liberal" as I am.
She was on a liberal message board (I don't know which) and saw a thread that basically stated that, if our country is to "survive," then Bush needs to be taken out. As in assassinated.
Beth basically posted that everyone who agreed was a radical kook and a threat to humanity. And that they were as bad as any Islamic terrorists.
The argument ended with Beth being banned as a "Bush-loving troll."

Beth then e-mailed me stating that, if she was a "Bush-loving troll," than I was also guilty through association. How mortifying. :salute:

Wow... I'm sure the FBI would love to know which board that is. Conspiring to murder is illegal, as is conspiring to assassinate the President.

If you are so far gone that pointing that out makes you a "Bush-loving troll" then I must be a Clinton-lover, a Carter lover, etc. etc. Thought I'd never see the day! :D

For someone or worse yet a group of people to believe that the survival of our country hinges on one person (even that person being the President) has a very poor understanding of our country. Sad!

• Thanks
Reactions: Dan
I agree. From what I understand, these people make DU look Republican.

Gabriella84 said:
My best friend Beth graduated from high school with me and now attends the University of Texas in Austin. She is as much (or more) of a "flaming liberal" as I am.
She was on a liberal message board (I don't know which) and saw a thread that basically stated that, if our country is to "survive," then Bush needs to be taken out. As in assassinated.
Beth basically posted that everyone who agreed was a radical kook and a threat to humanity. And that they were as bad as any Islamic terrorists.

Beth then e-mailed me stating that, if she was a "Bush-loving troll," than I was also guilty through association. How mortifying. :salute:

gopJeff has a point. if this is true, then you REALLY should write or call the FBI or police because even writing or typing this in a public manner is a federal offense and taken very seriously, especially post-9/11 AND on Independence Day week. I would appreciate it if you would try to get the site info from Beth and do so.

gop_jeff said:
Wow... I'm sure the FBI would love to know which board that is. Conspiring to murder is illegal, as is conspiring to assassinate the President.

If you are so far gone that pointing that out makes you a "Bush-loving troll" then I must be a Clinton-lover, a Carter lover, etc. etc. Thought I'd never see the day! :D

I'm sure that they'll take it as Ward Churchill style "free speech", NOT. Gabby, people suggesting the death of a President is something that really should be looked into. The whole idea that it would actually help their cause any is also simply inane.

Gabriella84 said:

So now you're refering to yourself in the third person as "Beth"... :321:

Forum List

Back