You are a racist or a monster; for humans, no other choice

Yeah... I'm sorry, if it doesn't come from Nazi conspiracy site it won't be a good source to you. Get over it. You're chasing a racist dragon high you'll never catch, because your shit has no standing in the real world.
Whatsamatter, pussy? Can't back up your "real world"? hahaha.

Yeah, I'm a racist. So what? At least I'm not a monster, like you. I care about my own people.

Can't back it up? Like the things I read in my Criminal Justice Statistics book on it?
Sorry if I don't count your memory as a credible source. Even though (((Hollywood))) and the NAACP shakedown racket treat the myth as the holiest of holies, it is still a myth. The US government never infected anyone, including black airman, with syphilis. I know it hurts to have to let loose a cherished hatred that has provided you with so much pleasure over the years whipping white America with it, but you've been (((hoodwinked))). Someday you'll thank me.

Ok douchebag the ISBN # of the book is 9780205485703 It's titled Criminal Justice and Criminology Research Methods. Pages 114-115.
This link doesn't work, Lewdhog.

It's not a link. It's the text book.

If you don't believe me, you can use the ISBN # to look up the book and buy it for yourself or search for it in a library close to you. I'd scan it and post the pages... but that would be illegal due to copyright laws.

Yeah... I'm sorry, if it doesn't come from Nazi conspiracy site it won't be a good source to you. Get over it. You're chasing a racist dragon high you'll never catch, because your shit has no standing in the real world.
Whatsamatter, pussy? Can't back up your "real world"? hahaha.

Yeah, I'm a racist. So what? At least I'm not a monster, like you. I care about my own people.

Haha I didn't even realize you ADMITTED you are a racist. Congrats man... now go cut off your ball sack so you don't reproduce.
"Admit" it? Of course I care about my people. Who wouldn't admit that except some monster who doesn't care about his own people? Is that you, Lewdhog? Are you a monster?

I care about ALL people. If that makes me a monster... then I'll be the one that hangs out in your closet... the one full of Nazi uniforms and lacy lingerie.
And you care about all women the same as your mother?

No, I have more respect for other women, because my mother is a worthless, selfish, drug addicted, piece of shit.

That's not racism. Racism is that thing that taught White Americans that it was okay for some States to own Slaves. The Slaves were savages from the jungle who were by nature inferior to the White Man, and who deserved no better that to be treated as farm animals and/or property. A lot of prejudice still lives on from that time in history but very few still hold to that racist premise.

You left out the bit that people who looked like the Slaves in their countries of origin sold them to White Men.

Here's a clue, bub. Slavery has existed For Millennia. Slavery or Serfdom has been the most common condition of existence for the majority of people who have ever lived. It is only since the advancements developed during the Industrial Revolution were combined with the Individualist Values of Western Civilization that slavery has been abandoned in some of the world. It is still practiced in quite a few places outside of Western Europe, the U.S. and Canada. Perhaps your energy would be better used opposing actual slavery that exists today instead of reliving something that the U.S. found a war in which 700,000 died in order to eliminate.

The war was not fought to eliminate slavery. Lincoln, like most American citizens at the time, was a white supremacist.

“And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race.”

“I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races.”
Nice try, but very muddled thinking. You must be a college graduate. It should be apparent--even to college graduates--that one could simultaneously oppose slavery, but support Jim Crow laws. Therefore, among many other reasons, that Lincoln found it politically necessary to reassure a wary electorate that, while he opposed slavery, he supported inequality is not an argument the Civil War wasn't a war over slavery.

In fact, those who argue that the Civil War was not over slavery are those who, for some reason, want to strip white people and America of every redeeming quality. They are enemies who want to make us hated even as we become a minority.

How is having a preference for the truth being taught in our schools as opposed to a romanticized lie "stripping white people and America of every redeeming quality"?

The Civil War was about business and industrializing the nation as a whole.
Slaves became obsolete and were set "free" as a result of that fact.

They did not wake up the next day after slavery was abolished and become citizens on an equal basis.

The new institution of Jim Crow ensured that....for close to another 100 years.

If the United States had not inherited the institution of slavery at its birth, there would have been no Civil War. In the presidential campaign of 1860, slavery was THE issue. The southern states vowed to secede if Lincoln were elected because he had been transformed into the anti-slavery banner carrier through the Lincoln-Douglas Debates of 1858.

Your contention that that bloodiest of wars was fought over business doesn't make sense. How would that even work? We're going to convince hundreds of thousands of men to march off to war to make Acme Saddle Co lower its prices?

A large part of Jim Crow was the way whites in those days protected themselves from the knockout game. There were injustices, yes, and we made an enormous effort to rectify them, too, but neither the Civil War nor the Civil Rights Act has stopped blacks from complaining. Trillions of dollars spent by whites on blacks, and they are still demanding more and burning down the cities we built and marching and looting and calling for the deaths of cops.

I am sane and not monster by any sense of the word. I have an appetite for race cars and hope that does not make me weird.

If the United States had not inherited the institution of slavery at its birth, there would have been no Civil War. In the presidential campaign of 1860, slavery was THE issue. The southern states vowed to secede if Lincoln were elected because he had been transformed into the anti-slavery banner carrier through the Lincoln-Douglas Debates of 1858.

Your contention that that bloodiest of wars was fought over business doesn't make sense. How would that even work? We're going to convince hundreds of thousands of men to march off to war to make Acme Saddle Co lower its prices?

A large part of Jim Crow was the way whites in those days protected themselves from the knockout game. There were injustices, yes, and we made an enormous effort to rectify them, too, but neither the Civil War nor the Civil Rights Act has stopped blacks from complaining. Trillions of dollars spent by whites on blacks, and they are still demanding more and burning down the cities we built and marching and looting and calling for the deaths of cops.

Surely you must know that over time that there are little known facts revealed about history that are not commonly known at the actual time of an event, which is true of any era.

If you choose to stay stuck on the romanticized version of why the Civil War was actually fought in the name of glorifying a dead president as a humanitarian savior that waged a war for anything other than preserving the Union, then you are in a state of delusional denial.

Of course there was no war fought to "save a saddle company" and using such an example is a bit melodramatic.

Your own opening statement that the potential secession of the Confederacy is the central reason for the war.

Everyone who took 8th grade history knows that, and in Lincolns own words, "If I could save the Union and not free single slave, I would do so" describes what his personal stance on "Liberty and justice for all" actually was.

Now as far as Jim Crow goes, are you serious? "A way to protect whites from the knockout game"?!

Jack Johnson "knocked out" white men in a boxing ring in the early 1900's in a professional boxing ring and became the first Black Heavyweight Champion......by the rules in 1908, and THAT touched off race riots all over America resulting in numerous Black citizens being lynched....no sane black person in America at that time was going to radomly punch any white person.

The docile slave mentality was still too deeply ingrained in the behaviors of blacks in general for that to happen.

Lastly, why should blacks have ceased ""complaining" after the Civil War was fought?

The war being fought did not result in the black population as a whole being treated as citizens with all of the rights associated with being a citizen of a so called "free country". They were just unshackled.

Kind of like a dog being taken off of a leash in his own backyard, but in public is put back on a leash.

Those who marched had a right to do so, those who have looted, that is wrong I agree. There are other more effective ways of protesting against crooked police agencies

Surely you must know that over time that there are little known facts revealed about history that are not commonly known at the actual time of an event, which is true of any era.

If you choose to stay stuck on the romanticized version of why the Civil War was actually fought in the name of glorifying a dead president as a humanitarian savior that waged a war for anything other than preserving the Union, then you are in a state of delusional denial.

Of course there was no war fought to "save a saddle company" and using such an example is a bit melodramatic.

Your own opening statement that the potential secession of the Confederacy is the central reason for the war.

Everyone who took 8th grade history knows that, and in Lincolns own words, "If I could save the Union and not free single slave, I would do so" describes what his personal stance on "Liberty and justice for all" actually was.

Now as far as Jim Crow goes, are you serious? "A way to protect whites from the knockout game"?!

Jack Johnson "knocked out" white men in a boxing ring in the early 1900's in a professional boxing ring and became the first Black Heavyweight Champion......by the rules in 1908, and THAT touched off race riots all over America resulting in numerous Black citizens being lynched....no sane black person in America at that time was going to radomly punch any white person.

The docile slave mentality was still too deeply ingrained in the behaviors of blacks in general for that to happen.

Lastly, why should blacks have ceased ""complaining" after the Civil War was fought?

The war being fought did not result in the black population as a whole being treated as citizens with all of the rights associated with being a citizen of a so called "free country". They were just unshackled.

Kind of like a dog being taken off of a leash in his own backyard, but in public is put back on a leash.

Those who marched had a right to do so, those who have looted, that is wrong I agree. There are other more effective ways of protesting against crooked police agencies

The thing that fills me with despair, frequently, is the sheer impossibility of rapprochement between the races in this country. You actually seem like a reasonable person (unlike many of the people on this site who seem only here to sling venom), but our two views are so radically opposed and hostile to each other that it seems silly to even try to coexist under one political system. It can never work. We are too different and we seem to be doing everything in our power to make it worse.

And then, of course, Hollywood and the rest of the media are dominated by Jews--a people with a long history of war-mongering--and it honestly seems as if the media is doing its level best to inflame racial tensions between blacks and whites in the United States. Year after year we get graphic movies of vile white people oppressing virtuous, noble black people. Slavery and the Holocaust are the two dominant historical themes in Hollywood. The media is just as bad. I myself found proof the Ferguson affair was purposely and dishonestly engineered by the Jewish-owned New York Times, and the execrable and hugely divisive blacklivesmatter is funded by the Jew, George Soros.

Under those conditions, how can we hope to succeed? In 2008, when Obama was elected, everyone was gushing about how the US was entering a "post-racial" golden age. I knew that race relations would deteriorate and they will continue to.

I'm no fan of Lincoln, but the Civil War really was fought over slavery and Jim Crow was, in large part, the way my ancestors protected themselves from the criminality of your ancestors. You see the Civil War being waged over business interests and Jim Crow as purely an effort by evil whites to persecute blacks. I don't see any way those two views can be reconciled.

:lol: @ the headcase trying to play at 'reasonable' while slipping in paranoid antisemitism as if it were a given . No, Adolph, no.

No I wasn't saying that at all. I was talking about how systemic racism allowed American citizens to view the slaves as sub-human.
Then what allowed the Chinese to view the people who built the Great Wall as sub-human? Or the Africans who own slaves today to view their slaves as sub-human?

Did the Chinese have a founding document that proclaimed all men were created equal?

This is what happened in the USA, not Rome, China or anywhere else for that matter.

Racism was systemic.
Because whites were the first to proclaim an innate human equality, the fact that it wasn't extended to women, indentured servants, and non- whites immediately (and still isn't to children) makes us not only guilty of this things called racism, but the only one capable of ever being guilty? Crazy.

And by extension, of course, because blacks and yellows did not originate the concept of an innate human right of equality, they are therefore incapable of inequality.

Frankly, your argument is contorted into such absurdity you aren't just a college graduate. You must have an advanced degree.
You are wrong the first homo sapien.considered human Had black skin.

Les européens étaient noirs il y a 8 000 ans - Hominidés
So?

That's not racism. Racism is that thing that taught White Americans that it was okay for some States to own Slaves. The Slaves were savages from the jungle who were by nature inferior to the White Man, and who deserved no better that to be treated as farm animals and/or property. A lot of prejudice still lives on from that time in history but very few still hold to that racist premise.

You left out the bit that people who looked like the Slaves in their countries of origin sold them to White Men.

Here's a clue, bub. Slavery has existed For Millennia. Slavery or Serfdom has been the most common condition of existence for the majority of people who have ever lived. It is only since the advancements developed during the Industrial Revolution were combined with the Individualist Values of Western Civilization that slavery has been abandoned in some of the world. It is still practiced in quite a few places outside of Western Europe, the U.S. and Canada. Perhaps your energy would be better used opposing actual slavery that exists today instead of reliving something that the U.S. fought a war in which 700,000 died in order to eliminate.

Racism in America didn't die with the Civil war and the freeing of the slaves.
"Racism" didn't even start with the Civil War. No one ever even heard of "racism" in America until after WWII. Before that, if someone said, hey, you preferred that guy to that guy, Americans, like the rest of the world, would say, well, of course, that's my brother. We're more closely related. Of COURSE!

"A rose by any other name would smell as sweet."

When we Europeans came over we practiced a genocidal form a racism.
White people stole this land fair and square from the people who had stolen it fair and square from the people who were here before them. In fact, it was nothing special, except we were better at it than anybody else. Listen up, Petunia. Everyone in the world lives on land that has been stolen many times. We used to use words like "conquer" when we discussed our history. Now, since Hollywood taught us to hate ourselves, people like you use words like "a genocidal form of racism" as if our successes--our glorious achievements--are somehow different simply because we won. How pathetic. I despise your weakness, your self-hatred masquerading as virtue.

Funny way of expressing oneself but you believe that in the Arab countries they jump of joy in front of the whites? Is that what you think Asian people too like white people come to their country to tell them how live?
But the white men have to understand that they invaded them, they shit on them but hey + they do not have to say anything.
Otherwise the big word Racist is immediately pronounced. crap

The thing that fills me with despair, frequently, is the sheer impossibility of rapprochement between the races in this country. You actually seem like a reasonable person (unlike many of the people on this site who seem only here to sling venom), but our two views are so radically opposed and hostile to each other that it seems silly to even try to coexist under one political system. It can never work. We are too different and we seem to be doing everything in our power to make it worse.

And then, of course, Hollywood and the rest of the media are dominated by Jews--a people with a long history of war-mongering--and it honestly seems as if the media is doing its level best to inflame racial tensions between blacks and whites in the United States. Year after year we get graphic movies of vile white people oppressing virtuous, noble black people. Slavery and the Holocaust are the two dominant historical themes in Hollywood. The media is just as bad. I myself found proof the Ferguson affair was purposely and dishonestly engineered by the Jewish-owned New York Times, and the execrable and hugely divisive blacklivesmatter is funded by the Jew, George Soros.

Under those conditions, how can we hope to succeed? In 2008, when Obama was elected, everyone was gushing about how the US was entering a "post-racial" golden age. I knew that race relations would deteriorate and they will continue to.

I'm no fan of Lincoln, but the Civil War really was fought over slavery and Jim Crow was, in large part, the way my ancestors protected themselves from the criminality of your ancestors. You see the Civil War being waged over business interests and Jim Crow as purely an effort by evil whites to persecute blacks. I don't see any way those two views can be reconciled.

Have you actually researched or known anyone who lived under Jim Crow laws?

I do.

This link does not properly describe the severity of this caste system. I will address the rest of you post after I finish checking my final guest list for tommorows Holiday

Jim Crow laws - Wikipedia

Have you actually researched or known anyone who lived under Jim Crow laws?

I do.

This link does not properly describe the severity of this caste system. I will address the rest of you post after I finish checking my final guest list for tommorows Holiday

Jim Crow laws - Wikipedia

Yes, exactly. Jim Crow was all about segregation. Blacks saw it as whites keeping them down. Whites saw it as blacks needing to be kept out.

To avoid this:

As for separate but equal not being equal, how is that any different from today? In terms of quality of services, and so on, black neighborhoods, in general, aren't as nice as white neighborhoods. Black cities aren't as nice as white cities. Black countries aren't as nice as white countries. I don't see any way to square this circle.

Forum List

Back