You are a dfferent breed JIMNYC

And he is also a human being as we all are - and has rights to his opinion - now take a chill pill.

Thumbs down to Jim, hmm... He has provided a forum for people to disscuss ideas and opinions and has yet to ask anything for it.
People come here by their own choice and can not come here by their own choice.

Yeah, being related to Jim, I would say he was adopted! hahahahahah! he truly is unique - no back off ABDUL!!!! - he still is family!!!! :D

MtnBiker: can you please explain what the hell this means:

"People come here by their own choice and can not come here by their own choice"

No sweat Joan.
Originally posted by jimnyc
I think that means they are free to leave if they don't like it here! :D

Yup, that's excatly what I meant. Perhaps a pc way for me to say "It's your choice to come here, if you don't like it or the simple few rules everyone is asked to follow, get the fuck out."
And a big thanks to Jim and the mods for giving us place to have an exchange.

Actually Mtnbiker your wrong. Jim asks me for oral gratification all the time. He is a sick and twisted individual.

Originally posted by Jackass
Actually Mtnbiker your wrong. Jim asks me for oral gratification all the time. He is a sick and twisted individual.

hmm we learn new things every day.

hmm we learn new things every day.

I am deeply offended by you 2. If I'm going to be accused of this heinous activity, I should at least be getting some out of the deal!

I get condemned AND I get nothing, poor me. :(

Whew! is that what you were trying to tell me Jackass happened after I left that night? hehehe! you HOMO's!

haahahaha, I don't know about that Jackass, I wonder about the both of you! :D

Forum List

Back