You are a climate denier if....

I don't have to ask if it bothers you that the whole planet considers you to be a proud liar for your cult, since it so clearly does bother you.

So, how do you plan to change that? You've tried cranking up the lying, but that just caused people to laugh at you louder. Do you have a plan B?

I'm afraid that it is you who is the liar for the cult...did you hear that NPR has gutted its environmental reporting staff?....Seems that even liberals tune out when the climate hoax is discussed...how does it feel to know that even NPR, the bastion for liberal broadcasting thinks that you have become so marginalized that you aren't worth reporting to?

--ouch

Most people would be ashamed to admit they depend on the WUWT cult for their information. But not cultists. They're proud to announce their cult affiliation.

what a ridiculous statement. when WUWT carries articles about AGW papers, are those papers automatically tainted and unuseable? of course not. WUWT carries a much larger range of info than, say, SkS. the recent correction to PAGES2K is a good example. a quick google shows no results at SkS even though it was being hotly contested at other warmist sites (mostly by slagging McIntyre and avoiding the evidence). if you only read SkS then you wouldnt be informed on topical events.

Do you have memory issues? How many times do you have to be shown this diagram?

image_n%2Fgrl50382-fig-0001.png

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/enhanced/doi/10.1002/grl.50382/

why does the original data not show the same effect by volcanoes as Trenberth's 'reanalyzed' data? adjustment after adjustment after adjustment until it is unrecognizible.

The data in BTK's graphic there is the output of a model that was reset to measured (empirical) values, from thousands of bathythermograph measurements, every ten days. Do you understand? You could remove ALL the modeled data and all that would happen is that the solid lines would become dots. They would not move.

Smoothing data is a common procedure as is adjusting data with known biases. If BT&K were lying to their public, they wouldn't have told us all about it in the text, now would they.
So I've asked before and again never received an answer, why does the data need smoothing? Why?

You find the term "standard deviation" sneaky?

No...I find "high standard deviation" sneaky... So sneaky that apparently you felt the need to even omit your qualifier from the term standard deviation.

here is what OHC data looked like before Trenberth 'fixed' it-

dev5ld.png

image_n%2Fgrl50382-fig-0001.png

Augung sorta goes down. El Chi sorta goes down but it is awfully noisy. Pinatubo goes down BEFORE the eruption and spikes when it does. hmmmm........... and I guess 2009 was just inconvenient.

edit- I made a mistake on the date of Pinatubo. june 1991. I guess you could find a little drop, but small compared to the noise.

Last edited:
[
So I've asked before and again never received an answer, why does the data need smoothing? Why?

Because of a high standard deviation. Satisfied?
SSDD said it best! So I'll wait for your answer to him. But simply put, no, I'm not satisfied.

Don't hold your breath waiting for that answer....he hates the fact that he said it and now will wait for the comment to disappear. Maybe a good quote for someone's sig line?...High standard deviation....

Hate that I said what? Standard deviation? It is the correct answer and I stand by it. I also stand by the conclusion that neither jc456 nor YOU understand one of the most basic functions in statistics.

Hate that I said what? Standard deviation? It is the correct answer and I stand by it. I also stand by the conclusion that neither jc456 nor YOU understand one of the most basic functions in statistics.

That's not what you said....like I said, you accidentally spoke the truth and now will wait till perhaps it is forgotten.

That's not what you said....like I said, you accidentally spoke the truth and now will wait till perhaps it is forgotten.
****************************************************************************************
****************************************************************************************

Now what was it you thought I said? And let's see it in quotes.

Now what was it you thought I said? And let's see it in quotes.

High standard deviation....perhaps you might ponder on what that means in the context of when you said it.

Perhaps you might attempt to demonstrate that you aren't the idiot you give every appearance of being.

Logical fallacy after logical fallacy....rather than answer the question, you deliver an ad hominem....Pavlov would be proud of you. Like I said, you inadvertently spoke the truth and will dance around it till you think it has gone away.

Forum List

Back