You Are A Bigot If You Think The NYC Mosque is Inappropriate.

oh right... because the SPANISH never conquered people until MUSLIMS came along....

:rofl:

I mean, it's not as if a SPANIARD ever conquered a land by taking advantage of a religious prophesy or anything...

Hernán Cortés de Monroy y Pizarro

FUCK! is that a SPANISH NAME???!?!

yes it is. of course, he came 700+ years later, but why let details get in the way of a good rant? i know i don't. :lol:

ahh yes.. by that 700th year he was CLEARLY just acting like muslim invaders from the dark ages!

hilarious!

Well, since for 500+ of the 700, the occupants of present day Spain lived under Muslim rule until being defeated by Fertinand, yeah, it might just have a VERY large impact on the culture and the thought processes of the Spanish people, dumb ass.

Are you planning on taking history when you go to school someday? Cuz you really need it.

How is a house of religious worship a bad thing anywhere?

When it is used as a base of operations for killing people and gathering recruits and resources for attacks. When it promotes its religious laws be incorporated into our legal system. When they suggest violent overthrow of governments.

And your proof that this prayer center is going to do this is???????

"When it promotes its religious laws be incorporated into our legal system."

Dont ever ask for your christain laws be part of our legal system then.

too late....us law is pretty much based on "christian law"...

as for the mosque....muslims build them on sites the conqured....the original name was cordoba house....read up on the history of cordoba spain....the imam syas he is a-political and won't comment on hamas but will say america is an accomplice in the 911 attacks....mosques have historically and recently been used to recurit train and harbour muslim warriors ....the greatest indicator of future behaviour is past behaviour....

but i am sure i am wrong and everything will be just fine .... plus i don't want to be investigated for holding an opinion different than our leader....

:rolleyes: In other words your posts are the work of your overwrought imagination on this subject.

That would be transference. Just because you decide to do no research and decide to stick your head in the sand, doesn't mean that's the standard other people adhere to. Of course you would need someone to tell you what it is you're reading so you could understand it. So it's not surprising that you would revert to invective to try to make a point when there is none to make.
Wrong...you make some ridiculous statements. For instance that this a "victory" dance (the Islamic center) to be dedicated on 9/11/11. Bullshit...there is no evidence to support that whatsoever.

Is it? How do you know? Because they told you?

I'll bet the used car dealer told you he was giving you a great deal on the clunker he was going to sell you too. Why would you not believe him, but you believe them? Because they are looking out for your best interests? Really?

Stop being simple. Look for the answers to the questions that I posed. Don't be afraid of the research. I won't hurt, I promise.

yes it is. of course, he came 700+ years later, but why let details get in the way of a good rant? i know i don't. :lol:

ahh yes.. by that 700th year he was CLEARLY just acting like muslim invaders from the dark ages!

hilarious!

Well, since for 500+ of the 700, the occupants of present day Spain lived under Muslim rule until being defeated by Fertinand, yeah, it might just have a VERY large impact on the culture and the thought processes of the Spanish people, dumb ass.

Are you planning on taking history when you go to school someday? Cuz you really need it.

See, THIS is what i'm talking about. You just insinuated that it was some muslim invasion hundreds of years PRIOR to conquistadors which caused the spanish to go out conquering.

Seriously, dude. you really, REALLY shouldn't get all smarmy about history here with that kind of insight. I can promise you that nothing caused the Spanish to set sail quite like THEIR OWN motives even if you really, REALLY want to blame a musliim for something.

:thup:

:lol:

oy... you fucking finger pointing fools are a dime a dozen.

That would be transference. Just because you decide to do no research and decide to stick your head in the sand, doesn't mean that's the standard other people adhere to. Of course you would need someone to tell you what it is you're reading so you could understand it. So it's not surprising that you would revert to invective to try to make a point when there is none to make.
Wrong...you make some ridiculous statements. For instance that this a "victory" dance (the Islamic center) to be dedicated on 9/11/11. Bullshit...there is no evidence to support that whatsoever.

I'll bet the used car dealer told you he was giving you a great deal on the clunker he was going to sell you too. Why would you not believe him, but you believe them? Because they are looking out for your best interests? Really?

Stop being simple. Look for the answers to the questions that I posed. Don't be afraid of the research. I won't hurt, I promise.

you know, as opposed to those voices in Tech's head whispering that muslims are demons... and, his phantom-like better education and resources, of course. That are NOT blogs! Seriously, they are NOT blogs!

:cuckoo:

Them, who? You've made a claim. I say your claim is nonsense. If you don't wish to back it up, fine...I will continue to believe that it is nonsense.

btw, this has got to be the most ironic tagline ever.

Tech_Esq
user_online.gif

Our Country,Not Ourselves
Member #11434

hilarious!

See, THIS is what i'm talking about. You just insinuated that it was some muslim invasion hundreds of years PRIOR to conquistadors which caused the spanish to go out conquering.

Seriously, dude. you really, REALLY shouldn't get all smarmy about history here with that kind of insight. I can promise you that nothing caused the Spanish to set sail quite like THEIR OWN motives even if you really, REALLY want to blame a musliim for something.

Which of course existed in a vacuum.

Epic FAIL!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

How is a house of religious worship a bad thing anywhere?

Building a church in Mecca and calling it the Church of the Crusaders would be a bad thing.

Building a mosque at Ground Zero and calling it the Cordoba Center is a bad thing for the same reason.

EDIT: If you dont understand the implications of the name Cordoba let me know and I'll explain it for you.

Last edited:

Them, who? You've made a claim. I say your claim is nonsense. If you don't wish to back it up, fine...I will continue to believe that it is nonsense.

When this story first broke months and months ago you were one of those claiming it wasn't true.

Your track record determining what is real and what isn't is not impressive.

Tech_Esq
user_online.gif

Member #11434

Too bad you think so. If you look carefully on the crest that is my Avatar, it says the same thing. I just put it out as the tagline because it's hard to see. The crest is from the US 30th Infantry Regiment, my old unit.

If you don't like it, you can kiss my Wild Boar Ass!

Epic FAIL!!

riiight.... after all, we all know how the Battle of Wounded Knee has impacted, nay PROMPTED, the invasion of Iraq! No vacuums, right?!

you just can't make shit shit up!

you know, as opposed to those voices in Tech's head whispering that muslims are demons... and, his phantom-like better education and resources, of course. That are NOT blogs! Seriously, they are NOT blogs!

Awww! Soggy is jealous. That's cute. Really it is.

Tech_Esq
user_online.gif

Member #11434

Too bad you think so. If you look carefully on the crest that is my Avatar, it says the same thing. I just put it out as the tagline because it's hard to see. The crest is from the US 30th Infantry Regiment, my old unit.

clearly, your superior education has helped you understand what the word "ironic" means.

:redface:

Epic FAIL!!

riiight.... after all, we all know how the Battle of Wounded Knee has impacted, nay PROMPTED, the invasion of Iraq! No vacuums, right?!

This just in.......... History still baffling to Soggy

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Awww! Soggy is jealous. That's cute. Really it is.

naw... when challenged, like Ravi did to you, I like to go ahead and post my sources instead of backpeddling like a little girl avoiding third base on prom night so... not much to be jealous off, I'm afraid.

Epic FAIL!!

This just in.......... History still baffling to Soggy

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Until you can show a causal relationship between muslims and spanish conquistadors I feel REAL sorry for the educators that failed to reach your brain.

By all means, tonto, if YOU think you've got some historic context to share then cite your source.... (or, do like we both know you'll do and run for the fucking hills)

Tech_Esq
user_online.gif

Member #11434

clearly, your superior education has helped you understand what the word "ironic" means.

:redface:

Nope, I understand irony. What I don't understand, because I have a Poli Sci degree, not a Psych degree, is why Ravi might find it ironic.

Forum List

Back