"You are a bad witness": Why Darrell (The Criminal) Issa helps the Obama's reelection

Feel free.

Sure FOX has something around that you can link.

What Wright got in trouble for was saying "God damn America".

And he was talking about the illegal invasion into Iraq.

He's also pissed about slavery and Jim Crow.

Some folks think that people like Wright should be passed that.

And generally they are the same folks that condemn other countries like Turkey about the Armenian Genocide..during the Ottoman empire.

:badgrin:

Just keep thinking that, you wouldn't know a black racist if he was in your skin.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwQWuQVE6sw]BARACK OBAMA Pastor ANTI-AMERICAN Rev Jeremiah Wright Racism - YouTube[/ame]

Lets be clear about the term "Racist"...

rac·ist
  [rey-sist] Show IPA

noun
a person who believes in racism, the doctrine that a certain human race is superior to any or all others.

adjective
of or like racists or racism: racist policies; racist attitudes.

Racism is the notion that one particular race is superior to others.

Bearing that in mind, please find the section of tape that shows Rev. Wright engaging in racism. I watched the whole thing and I could not find it.

Let's be very clear We are not using the liberal definition on of racist and then giving holder a carve. He's a fucking racist. For the record you have a black president now who also is a racist because he has the power.

Last edited:
Basically..it hardened Obama's support with hispanics. Just as Obama's comments on same sex marriage hardened his support with gay people.

Not much upside there.

Many Hispanics who lawfully immigrated do not support amnesty for illegality.

Is there a large segment of undecided gays ?

Fast and the furious is a cover up of obama's don't blame anyone but him for it. obama is not above the law, just look what happen to nixon for thinking he was.

Would you like to explain in detail how you know F&F is a cover up? Do you have personal knowledge, facts, times, dates, example, names? Or are you a parrot, simply repeating a story told by those seeking an issue for political advantage?

Well there is this Cspan tape from March of 2009 that bigreb posted yesterday!!

Pay particular attention to what he says at 16:57 and forward. BTW, Robert Gibbs is front and center in all of this.

U.S.-Mexico Border Security Policy - C-SPAN Video Library

Well I listened to it and apparently there was something which you and the rest of the anti governemrnt, anti Obama crowd found which I missed. Maybe you could refer to a specific point in this link which you believe is criminal or whatever you think is relevent to prove something worthy of so much hysteria from your side of the aisle.

Last edited:
Feel free.

Sure FOX has something around that you can link.

What Wright got in trouble for was saying "God damn America".

And he was talking about the illegal invasion into Iraq.

He's also pissed about slavery and Jim Crow.

Some folks think that people like Wright should be passed that.

And generally they are the same folks that condemn other countries like Turkey about the Armenian Genocide..during the Ottoman empire.

:badgrin:

Just keep thinking that, you wouldn't know a black racist if he was in your skin.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwQWuQVE6sw]BARACK OBAMA Pastor ANTI-AMERICAN Rev Jeremiah Wright Racism - YouTube[/ame]

Lets be clear about the term "Racist"...

rac·ist
  [rey-sist] Show IPA

noun
a person who believes in racism, the doctrine that a certain human race is superior to any or all others.

adjective
of or like racists or racism: racist policies; racist attitudes.

Racism is the notion that one particular race is superior to others.

Bearing that in mind, please find the section of tape that shows Rev. Wright engaging in racism. I watched the whole thing and I could not find it.

Thank you for providing that definition. Now, would you please ask your comrades to keep it in mind before they start flinging the accusation at others?

Thanks in advance...

Would you like to explain in detail how you know F&F is a cover up? Do you have personal knowledge, facts, times, dates, example, names? Or are you a parrot, simply repeating a story told by those seeking an issue for political advantage?

Well there is this Cspan tape from March of 2009 that bigreb posted yesterday!!

Pay particular attention to what he says at 16:57 and forward. BTW, Robert Gibbs is front and center in all of this.

U.S.-Mexico Border Security Policy - C-SPAN Video Library

Well I listened to it and apparently there was something which you and the rest of the anti governemrnt, anti Obama crowd found which I missed. Maybe you could refer to a specific point in this link which you believe is criminal or whatever you think is relevent to prove something worthy of so much hysteria from your side of the aisle.

No you didn't first thing said under the president leadership fast forward to 16:51 using 10 million dollars from the recovery act fund to fortify it's project gun running
There is your starting point now learn

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea, they're desperate. Issa knows what Holder is holding back, he's known all along. Unlike the Chosen One, he is protecting his whistle blowers instead of throwing them under the bus.

Funny thing is Issa isn't looking for political gain, he's looking for the truth. If lefties expect anything less, they are truly lost souls.

Americans, all of them, deserve the truth, the WHOLE truth and NOTHING BUT the truth.

:lol: :lmao: :rofl:

i will agree with Bo on this.....Issa is an asshole.....most people in SoCal know this....or should know.....

You mean noted car thief and alleged arson Daryl Issa? His douchiness gets out. Even up in NoCal, we've heard about THAT guy. The irony of him heading up an investigation into anything beyond his navel isn't lost on Californians.

LOl, how many threads each week do we see about someone of something helps Obama's re-election..

Last week it was his favoritism over Illegal immigrants was going to sew up his re-election

Yet still a majority of the people Disapprove of him..

Desperate is the right name for it all

Basically..it hardened Obama's support with hispanics. Just as Obama's comments on same sex marriage hardened his support with gay people.

This is while Mitt Romney's been softening his comments on many things and in effect softening his support with his base.

Etch a sketch it is!

you sure about that?....or has he been manipulated by them to get what they want?.....they know its all politics Sallow,they know the Democrats dont want them moving into their Neighborhoods....they are not as stupid as the Democrats think they are....

CaféAuLait;5503659 said:
Racist, eh? When the same was done to Bush by any other ethnicity did you call them racists too? BTW it’s a urinal cake, it even says so.

Probably a little better than hanging Bush in effigy and all the other horrendous things done to him, Palin and many other right wing candidates. Some of the same has happened to Obama but suddenly its become "racist". The left has so overused that word in the past 5 years ( 2 that Obama was campaigning) it has lost its meaning.

No one ever made fun of Bush's race.

Obama's been portrayed as a witch doctor, liking fried chicken and watermelon, a street thug, a monkey and a pimp. Those are common associations that are used by people engaging in racism against black people.

REALLY? who says it's racism, YOU
C'mon Stephenie...put your dislike of Obama aside for a moment and just look at sallow's post. You know that at least a significant part of it is veiled...and sometimes not so veiled racism....I mean...I'm basically a liberal.... but if the same thing was done to a Herman Cain, I'd at least acknowledge that there is a racist element to all the hatred.

I know I'm probably talking to a brick wall here... but damn...It's readily apparent to most people in this country. I'm not calling all people on the right racists...or even most...just that i'ts there.

zyglis_June201.jpg

I'd at least acknowledge that there is a racist element to all the hatred.

I think the racial element is rooted for many in the fact that Obama had the opportunity to use race a lever.

But he uses it as a wedge.

I think a minority who promotes self-accountablity and Constitutional orginality in governnance will be welcomed and take this nation to a greater place.

I'd at least acknowledge that there is a racist element to all the hatred.

I think the racial element is rooted for many in the fact that Obama had the opportunity to use race a lever.

But he uses it as a wedge.

I think a minority who promotes self-accountablity and Constitutional orginality in governnance will be welcomed and take this nation to a greater place.
Look dude...I'm not calling you a racist...or anything close...but...what you posted ispure bullshit. The whole "self accountability" thing is so overblown...do a little REAL research...what percentage of the country is on welfare? 2-5%?

And....a wedge? How? What has Obama done...other than the latest order that helps latinos who've basically been born and raised here....that doesn't work for everyone...regardless of race? I ask you to do the same as Stephanie...put your hatred aside for a moment and look with unbiased eyes.

Pffft ................
hahaha-024.gif

My God... the desperation coming from the left to try ANYTHING to prop up their little falling messiah is just getting HILARIOUS.
Jesus, another real racist. How 50's!!! A target with the president of the US on it. You must be a tea party tool. In my book, anyone who uses that sort of imagery against any president, dem or repub, is anti american.

Its not anti American to criticize

Unless you're criticizing Republicans, Christians, Reagan or America itself. Right?

Forum List

Back