You and your future will be sacrificed for lib delusions

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
First chance they get...….Rather than proceed in orderly fashion lets cause chaos so politicians and rubes can feel righteous. There is no way to manufacture enough panels and windmills to get the oil industry shut down in their timeframe.

“Appropriate public investment” makes it sounds like the effect on the taxpayer will be minimal. But what is appropriate to save humanity? As Inslee’s plan rightly shows, it’s the exact opposite of minimal. The entire fossil-fuel economy has to be transformed in a very short amount of time. That’s going to cost trillions, an “appropriate” chunk of which is going to have to come from taxpayers. Whether that money comes from higher federal taxes on Americans, or taxes on private companies that pass down the costs to consumers, it doesn’t really matter. We will feel it, and it will hurt. You Will Have to Make Sacrifices to Save the Planet

Oh I see you think liberals are only members of the Democratic Party, no you are wrong. And not all democrats want this program.

Oh I see you think liberals are only members of the Democratic Party, no you are wrong. And not all democrats want this program.
Boy you sure learned me there now git with the program boy before they have to explain it to you

Forum List

Back