You all think I hate all Christians. No problem.

She's posted the material that she reads and listens too on here, so I have seen it and read it, and it's just as hateful as what she contends 'certain' christians are toward her.

She reads lies and half truths, my ADVICE to her was to stop reading the garbage that gives her inaccurate biased views towards others. That's not telling her to live as I do.

Hey stupid.......would that "advice" also include going somewhere to be cured of the gay?

Newby hasn't suggested I go for the gay cure. She wants me to go for the Christian cure. She wants me to see all Christians as benign lovers of gays and lesbians.

That means I have to ignore that they organize in large numbers to defeat marriage equality.

Foxfyre thinks I should be grateful to Christians for whatever unfettered freedoms they allow me. She thinks the US is a Christian nation, but doesn't think it's a theocracy. She thinks the government is 99% Christian.

Screw you, Sky, all you do is fucking lie. I've never told you to become a Christain, and I've never insinuated that all christians love gays. All you know how to do it lie, it's pathetic.

Hey stupid.......would that "advice" also include going somewhere to be cured of the gay?

Newby hasn't suggested I go for the gay cure. She wants me to go for the Christian cure. She wants me to see all Christians as benign lovers of gays and lesbians.

That means I have to ignore that they organize in large numbers to defeat marriage equality.

Foxfyre thinks I should be grateful to Christians for whatever unfettered freedoms they allow me. She thinks the US is a Christian nation, but doesn't think it's a theocracy. She thinks the government is 99% Christian.

Screw you, Sky, all you do is fucking lie. I've never told you to become a Christain, and I've never insinuated that all christians love gays. All you know how to do it lie, it's pathetic.

You have stated that I hate ALL Christians because I have a problem with the ones who hate gays. You have told me it's unreasonable for me to fear ANY Christians. You have told me my concerns have no validity and and have said you will pray for my peace of mind. I ask you to pray for world peace.

Truth is, you are one of the Christians here that I most respect. Immanuel, and Gadawg are others.

Last edited:

You have stated that I hate ALL Christians because I have a problem with the ones who hate gays. You have told me it's unreasonable for me to fear ANY Christians and have said you will pray for me.

I haven't said either of those things, but keep your head in the sand, it doesn't matter to me, I'm done with it.

You have stated that I hate ALL Christians because I have a problem with the ones who hate gays. You have told me it's unreasonable for me to fear ANY Christians and have said you will pray for me.

I haven't said either of those things, but keep your head in the sand, it doesn't matter to me, I'm done with it.

Fine. You're one of my favortie Christian posters here. You may not feel kindly toward me, but I feel kindly toward you. Special gift to you, Newby. This is my last post at USMB.

Take care.

Last edited:

Fine. You're one of my favortie Christian posters here. You may not feel kindly toward me, but I feel kindly toward you. Special gift to you, Newby. This is my last post at USMB.

Take care.

Yeah, lay that at my feet Sky, nice of you. :lol: If you don't want to post anymore here, it has nothing to do with me, nor is it any kind of a 'gift' to me either, regardless of what you imply.

Take care.
Sheesh. I've seen this sort of drama before from you several times.

What a drama queen.

Take care.

Yeah, lay that at my feet Sky, nice of you. :lol: If you don't want to post anymore here, it has nothing to do with me, nor is it any kind of a 'gift' to me either, regardless of what you imply.

She has "quit" before, the ones that need to ANNOUNCE it almost always come back.

I'm giving up. I agree to hate them all, maybe they can agree to leave me alone.
For someone who says she hates all Christians, I give you an A+ for your ability to fall on your own cross.

:thup:

Just consider me a full time Christian hater.

Why the urgent need to proclaim this ? Why send out a mustering call to those you hate ? I wouldn't want to contend with a bunch of folk telling me not to drink and to have sex only in the missionary position.

Why poke sticks into WASPs nests ?
Inbetween times of watching, you should be journeying.

Have you already succumbed, caved in by the fear ?

i think the op started this thread...as more a joke than anything....

Kitty.jpg

Forum List

Back