YooHoo!!! Supply- siders!!! Look here if you dare

And how hypocritical of you to support bailing out the banks but not support our troops.

I didn't support the troops?
If you have evidence I'll pay you $10,000. Bet or run away with your liberal tail between your legs once again.
I am not liberal. I have never run away. You are a knee jerk teaper who is devoid of reality.

Then again, you support bailing out banks, but not supporting our troops with the proper equipment. Curious way to support our troops, traitor.

I have presented much evidence.

too stupid I don't
want much evidence just the best evidence that Tea Party does not stand primarily for freedom from liberal govt as the original Tea Party founders did. Why are you so afraid to present the evidence?
Is that English, or some sort of hate code only teapers can understand?
"just the best evidence that the Tea Party does not stand primarily for freedom from liberal govt"

you support bailing out banks, but not supporting our troops with the proper equipment.

if you evidence of that I'll pay you $10,000. Bet or run away once again with your liberal tail between your legs?
I doubt you have 10k...white trash poster all the way....you woud have to sell your double wide. But it is nice how you support bank bailouts but not military spending. What an idiot hypocrite.

Even funnier...teapers are supposed to be fiscally responsible...yet you support bank bailouts and bank welfare. You are too stupid to vote. Please don't

I have presented much evidence.

too stupid I don't
want much evidence just the best evidence that Tea Party does not stand primarily for freedom from liberal govt as the original Tea Party founders did. Why are you so afraid to present the evidence?
Is that English, or some sort of hate code only teapers can understand?
"just the best evidence that the Tea Party does not stand primarily for freedom from liberal govt"
Now you change what teapers stand for. I thought you stood for smaller government and freedom. I guess not...your ilk is too worried about black people to actually focus on fiscal conservatism and a smaller government.

I got to figure out how EdwardBi-curious went off ignore. His posts are just as time-wasting as they've always been. See 'ya Skippy
the liberal wants a link to show that the Tea Party rose up to stop Obama from acting like the communists his 3 parents were and like Bernie Sanders would if given the chance???.

as a liberal he may not have heard about the Tea Party
The Tea Party hasn't done SHIT except destroy true conservatism with vitriol, obstruction and hate politics.

Dear, The Tea Party does the work of God and our Founders by promoting freedom from govt. Do you understand?
The tea party promots hate and racism. Do you understand. They are not Christians, they are a hate group/ terrorists with an army that threatened to use women as human shields in the Bundy fiasco.
You've never been to a TEA Party rally, have you?

the liberal wants a link to show that the Tea Party rose up to stop Obama from acting like the communists his 3 parents were and like Bernie Sanders would if given the chance???.

The Tea Party hasn't done SHIT except destroy true conservatism with vitriol, obstruction and hate politics.

Dear, The Tea Party does the work of God and our Founders by promoting freedom from govt. Do you understand?
The tea party promots hate and racism. Do you understand. They are not Christians, they are a hate group/ terrorists with an army that threatened to use women as human shields in the Bundy fiasco.
I have...it was nothing more than a recruiting rally for white supremacists.

voodoo economics doesn't work. All Raygun had going for him is a big defense build-up on borrowed taxpayer $$$. That aint no way to run this great nation. CrusaderFrank

Why don't I believe you? Perhaps it's because I actually have been to a few dozen and have seen blacks with the same signs, same grievances and same values as whites in attendance.
If anything, whites at TEA Party rallies go out of their way to chat with and befriend blacks who show up. The more the merrier and if we can attract blacks to the cause, we can break the lock the DNC has on a whole race.
The media message is what you are spewing here, but it's hardly the truth. Had you actually attended a few rallies, you would know the truth.

Why don't I believe you? Perhaps it's because I actually have been to a few dozen and have seen blacks with the same signs, same grievances and same values as whites in attendance.
If anything, whites at TEA Party rallies go out of their way to chat with and befriend blacks who show up. The more the merrier and if we can attract blacks to the cause, we can break the lock the DNC has on a whole race.
The media message is what you are spewing here, but it's hardly the truth. Had you actually attended a few rallies, you would know the truth.
Sorry to disappoint you. Those black people you saw are actors.

here's what uber liberal Wekipedia says:

The Tea Party movement is an American political movement known for its conservative positions and its role in the Republican Party ("GOP"). It demands a reduction in the U.S. national debt and federal budget deficit by reducing government spending and taxes.[1][2] The movement has been described as a mix of libertarian,[3]populist,[4] and conservative[5] activists. It has sponsored multiple protests and supported various political candidates since 2009.[6][7][8] It was successful in 2010, when the Republicans made major gains. It failed to defeat President Barack Obama's reelection in 2012. In 2013 it had escalating conflicts with the big business wing of the GOP, which began organizing to fight back.[9] In the 2014 GOP primaries, the Tea Party's highest profile victory was the defeat of Eric Cantor, the #2 House leader who was attacked for being too close to Wall Street.[10] The most serious defeat for the Tea Party came in Mississippi, where it failed in a bitter challenge to the renomination of Senator Thad Cochran. Commentators saw a "civil war" underway inside the GOP between Tea Party elements and the business-oriented establishment. CQ's Chuck McCutcheon says the fight is "whether the GOP should run candidates who are ideologically devoted to a strict limited-government agenda (the tea party's belief) or those with the broadest possible political appeal in their states and districts (the establishment's)."[11]

Written by a teaper.

The Tea Party movement is an American political movement known for its conservative positions and its role in the Republican Party ("GOP"). It demands a reduction in the U.S. national debt and federal budget deficit by reducing government spending and taxes.[1][2] The movement has been described as a mix of libertarian,[3]populist,[4] and conservative[5] activists. It has sponsored multiple protests and supported various political candidates since 2009.[6][7][8] It was successful in 2010, when the Republicans made major gains. It failed to defeat President Barack Obama's reelection in 2012. In 2013 it had escalating conflicts with the big business wing of the GOP, which began organizing to fight back.[9] In the 2014 GOP primaries, the Tea Party's highest profile victory was the defeat of Eric Cantor, the #2 House leader who was attacked for being too close to Wall Street.[10] The most serious defeat for the Tea Party came in Mississippi, where it failed in a bitter challenge to the renomination of Senator Thad Cochran. Commentators saw a "civil war" underway inside the GOP between Tea Party elements and the business-oriented establishment. CQ's Chuck McCutcheon says the fight is "whether the GOP should run candidates who are ideologically devoted to a strict limited-government agenda (the tea party's belief) or those with the broadest possible political appeal in their states and districts (the establishment's)."[11]

Written by a teaper.

According to liberal wiki the primary issue in the Tea party is:

the fight is "whether the GOP should run candidates who are ideologically devoted to a strict limited-government agenda (the tea party's belief) or those with the broadest possible political appeal in their states and districts (the establishment's)."[11]

Forum List

Back