Yon Reports, Waiting For The MSM Take

in the strongest terms possible, I do not believe terrorists should be given the same rights as american citizens, period.

and i love the picture rsr.

Is it idiocy to ask when the terrorists siad they would follow the GC? They are NOT covered by the GC and should be tried before military tribunals. For some reason libs think the US can fight and win a PC war with terrorists who do not care about anything but killing Americans and Jews

I dont care either, if we are all dead, because, we want to have a warm and fuzzy feeling, while the terrorist slit our throats, thats your problem, im not getting my throat slit buddy :lol:

The president during the civil war, suspended habeus corpus, and im for doing whatever it takes to win the god dam war!

I want the US to win the war by killing or capturing the enemy. I really do not care how it is done

I dont care either, if we are all dead, because, we want to have a warm and fuzzy feeling, while the terrorist slit our throats, thats your problem, im not getting my throat slit buddy :lol:

The president during the civil war, suspended habeus corpus, and im for doing whatever it takes to win the god dam war!

AMEN!!!!

Take the handcuffs off the troops and turn them loose

morals dont win war. im sorry that you would rather be on a prayer rug, and have my throat slit.

Apparantly, you have no clue what war really is, it has nothing to do with morals.

some on the left believe love and hugs will melt their bombs and bullets

if that fails - they will blame Bush

AMEN!!!!

Take the handcuffs off the troops and turn them loose

But wait....aren't we supposed to be "liberating" these people and making their lives "better?"

It's really hard to do that while you're killing them.

What part of guerrilla warfare do you not understand RSR?

BTW, if you advocate illegal and immoral acts for the U.S. to win this "war" then you are also endorsing the "right" of the enemy to conduct warfare however he sees fit.

Is that your intent?

But wait....aren't we supposed to be "liberating" these people and making their lives "better?"

It's really hard to do that while you're killing them.

What part of guerrilla warfare do you not understand RSR?

BTW, if you advocate illegal and immoral acts for the U.S. to win this "war" then you are also endorsing the "right" of the enemy to conduct warfare however he sees fit.

Is that your intent?

We did liberate them----now they are killing each other. Their choice.

Those that do v those that talk. Guess which have the AFLAC joke?

Were they killing each other before we "liberated" them?

No, they were either cowering in terror of Saddam or carrying out his orders. You Know that, so why the question? Oh let me guess, it's about 'success'.

No, they were either cowering in terror of Saddam or carrying out his orders. You Know that, so why the question? Oh let me guess, it's about 'success'.

No, it's about homicides.

Were more people being killed by Saddam or now under the hell that America has unleashed upon them?

No, it's about homicides.

Were more people being killed by Saddam or now under the hell that America has unleashed upon them?

Easy under Saddam. I know, that shocks you, but truth.

morals dont win war. im sorry that you would rather be on a prayer rug, and have my throat slit.

Apparantly, you have no clue what war really is, it has nothing to do with morals.

Its shit like this which caused the Holocaust which caused the great powers to form, and sign, the third geneva convention.

And you are an advocate of illegal actions. So much for the rule of law, eh?

Simple test of your claim that civilians that aid and abet terrorists are somehow not terrorists themselves...

Anyone that aided and abetted Timothy McVey in blowing up the federal Building in Oklahoma are what exactly?

Forum List

Back