Yom Hashoah

Challenger

Gold Member
Jun 25, 2014
United Kingdom
I tend not to follow these events, but I'm told Yom Hashoah ended yesterday. That's good as I wouldn't want to offend anyone genuinly commemorating this terrible event. That said, I saw recently a program on Channel 4

Unreported World

about the desperate plight of Holcaust survivors in Zionist Israel and here's an article relating to that programme

Harrowing story of the Holocaust survivors still fighting for a dignified life

I've since found other references to the disgusting treatment of these people by their own co-religionists, that shows this is not a recent abberation but continuing policy.

Zionist Israel is supposed to be a refuge for Jewish people who are being or have been persecuted. It seems this is just cynical Hasbara, and a salient lesson for jewish people everywhere. Zoinists should be ashamed of themselves.

Zionism is fundamentally anti-Semitic.

Last edited:
I tend not to follow these events, but I'm told Yom Hashoah ended yesterday. That's good as I wouldn't want to offend anyone genuinly commemorating this terrible event. That said, I saw recently a program on Channel 4

Unreported World

about the desperate plight of Holcaust survivors in Zionist Israel and here's an article relating to that programme

I've since found other references to the disgusting treatment of these people by their own co-religionists, that shows this is not a recent abberation but continuing policy.

Zionist Israel is supposed to be a refuge for Jewish people who are being or have been persecuted. It seems this is just cynical Hasbara, and a salient lesson for jewish people everywhere. Zoinists should be ashamed of themselves.

And by using your usual out of context terms hasbara and Zionist you show that you just want another reason to racially attack the Jews. Are you that afraid of calling them Jews that you cant do so ?

From the article:
"The sun is going down when they appear, small figures sidling between the closing stalls in the market place where the traders are dumping the day’s unsold wares.

As piles of cabbage and potatoes mount on the pavement, they rifle through, their worn fingers picking anything edible.

These elderly men and women living in the Israeli town of Ashkelon in their twilight years are scraping to get by – but they are not new to the business of surviving.

That began seven decades ago when they were plunged into the Holocaust.

Appallingly, the 13 who visit the market this evening are among 45,000 survivors of the Nazi genocide living below the poverty line today in Israel, existing on less than 3,000 shekels, or £500, a month."

Clearly a Zionist paradise, not so much a Jewish one. Clear evidence that Zionism has little to nothing to do with Judaism.

Even our pro-Israel, right wing media are disgusted by this treatment of survivors:

"As the world remembers the slaughter of millions in the Holocaust, the plight of those who lived through the horror and survived has been forgotten.

Today is World Holocaust Day, a day for remembering the torturous conditions that millions of people were made to live and die in during the Second World War.

But in Israel, almost a quarter of all holocaust survivors are now living in poverty and have been left to die in squalor by the state.

For more than seven decades of her life, Melinda, 83, has been suffering from the same recurring nightmares of an incident she witnessed when she was just five years old..."

Persecuted in Nazi Germany then left to end days in squalor in Israel

An average of 30 of Israel’s estimated 193,000 Holocaust survivors die every day. Of those still alive, many still suffer deep psychological trauma as the result of their Holocaust experiences. Their advocates say leaving them to spend their waning days in poverty reflects badly on the nation formed in the years following World War II.

From Fox news of al places!Israel's dwindling Holocaust survivors struggle with poverty, bureaucracy | Fox News

Another thread meant nothing but to bash. You're the one that should be ashamed of using Holocaust victims in order to "advance" your agendas

Facts do not bash. Are you denying this has been going on for decades; the so called "refuge of last resort for the Jewish people" treats genuine Jewish refugees like shit?

Facts do not bash. Are you denying this has been going on for decades; the so called "refuge of last resort for the Jewish people" treats genuine Jewish refugees like shit?
Our noble challenger is thereby invited to do some good and petition the israeli guvmint on it.

Genuine Jewish refugee? Don't you mean European colonizer?

The Zionist colony in Palestine was purportedly established as a "refuge of last resort for the Jewish people", yet it treats the very people it was allegedly designed for like dirt. A salutory lesson for any Jewish people around the world (Europe included) that might find themselves one day seeking refuge or aiding the colonisation effort. Zionism is the real anti-Semitism.

The Zionist colony in Palestine was purportedly established as a "refuge of last resort for the Jewish people", yet it treats the very people it was allegedly designed for like dirt. A salutory lesson for any Jewish people around the world (Europe included) that might find themselves one day seeking refuge or aiding the colonisation effort. Zionism is the real anti-Semitism.
Whatever, of course. Jess keep whipping judeophobia, and jews will flock to Israel, and those palistanian settlers-squatters will have to move over. Unintended consequences, that is.

So what are you doing to ease the suffering of those inThe Zionist Entity™ ?

Unreported World

Considering Zionists collaborated with the Nazis to send 100,000's of Jewish Folk to the Gas Charnels, what and why would you be surprised,people like Pheo are delusional and a disgrace to the Jewish People..like all Zionist Murderers

We should ask what are You and the Docmeister doing.....O.. I forgot You both are the Zionists.silly me

Our noble challenger is thereby invited to do some good and petition the israeli guvmint on it.
No point because they in general are the Zionist Trash...........you are Non Compus Mentis

Another thread meant nothing but to bash. You're the one that should be ashamed of using Holocaust victims in order to "advance" your agendas
Huh,best you can come up with Lipps..........If the Cap Fits.....Wear It....as you do....it is you and your ilk.....that demonish and kill your own,as history has proven...you are Shameful

I'm neither a Zionist nor an Israeli citizen and your government ignores international laws and world opinion, so what good would it do? Would you like to petition your government on my behalf, Zionist to Zionist?

Bringing this disgusting neglect to the attention of this board is a small first step, what are you doing about it?

I'm neither a Zionist nor an Israeli citizen and your government ignores international laws and world opinion, so what good would it do? Would you like to petition your government on my behalf, Zionist to Zionist?

Bringing this disgusting neglect to the attention of this board is a small first step, what are you doing about it?
Bringing your silly melodrama to the attention of the board is a first step. Shouldn't you be doing the islamo-appropriate thing by giving alms?

your government cracked me, of course. Legal scholars still debate whether the geneva convention is applicable to palistanabad at all, and I know for surrre that, Hansel, the legal adviser to Carter, ignored the article 2 in his opinion, and fleas and opinions have one thing in common, of course. Mucho funny.

"Melinda Herschkowitz, 82 – the average age of the remaining 189,000 Holocaust survivors in Israel – says she starved in a ghetto before narrowly escaping being transported to Auschwitz where she lost 14 members of her family.

And today, she is still battling hunger, because she struggles to afford food.

“Of course it’s not right. But what can I do?”

Melinda lives in a dilapidated block of flats on the outskirts of a small town near Tel Aviv.

“It’s impossible to make ends meet,” she adds. “Of course more money would help. But who is thinking about us?”

Last year 40% of Israeli Holocaust survivors admitted they could not afford to live in dignity. And 27% said they could not afford to heat their homes, while 30% revealed they had to skip meals."

Hollie's response?

Hollie said:
...silly little melodrama...

Zionists really are the real anti-Semites

"Melinda Herschkowitz, 82 – the average age of the remaining 189,000 Holocaust survivors in Israel – says she starved in a ghetto before narrowly escaping being transported to Auschwitz where she lost 14 members of her family.
And today, she is still battling hunger, because she struggles to afford food.
“Of course it’s not right. But what can I do?”
Melinda lives in a dilapidated block of flats on the outskirts of a small town near Tel Aviv.
“It’s impossible to make ends meet,” she adds. “Of course more money would help. But who is thinking about us?”
Last year 40% of Israeli Holocaust survivors admitted they could not afford to live in dignity. And 27% said they could not afford to heat their homes, while 30% revealed they had to skip meals."
Our noble challenger is thereby invited to stop bitching and petition the israel guvmint, of course.

Forum List

Back