Yo!

#1) I am the only Rat on the board.

#2) This is the Trojan Rabbit...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trnG1dg8TJM]YouTube - The Trojan Rabbit In Action[/ame]

#3)
images

Jeeze! Grace has some weird friends!

(I should know, I'm one of them..........) :eusa_whistle:

Anyone with a Johnny Dep Avi can call me weird all they want :drools:

Back off Miss Spread Leg Rattler...I may look all innocent and sweet but my bird pecks and it's eyeballing a target. Depp is mine. :lol:

LOL sorry yer little bird is not competition. I would not even break a fang zapping it. Not to mention when my legs wrap around it is ohhhhh so sexy.

But however when I am done with Mr. Depp you can have him.

(see I can be nice) Muaahahahaahhahahahahahhaa

Nice to be a part of this forum, I'm a newbie and so far I'm enjoying all you threads that I have read.

Last edited:

Back off Miss Spread Leg Rattler...I may look all innocent and sweet but my bird pecks and it's eyeballing a target. Depp is mine. :lol:

LOL sorry yer little bird is not competition. I would not even break a fang zapping it. Not to mention when my legs wrap around it is ohhhhh so sexy.

Ladies, ladies....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nygbwv_Pq_A&feature=related]YouTube - Pirates of the Caribbean 3 Jack and Gibbs Last Scene[/ame]

:D

I don't take sloppy seconds, Missy GapLegs. My talons will rip your legs where there will be more than one bushy hole. :lol:

Forum List

Back