Yo!

RogueRattler

Rookie
May 14, 2011
Here I am baby signed, sealed, delivered I'm y... oh wait this ain't karaoke! Shit my bad.
Any who I saw I was being wished to appear and being the wonderful angelic innocent little wish princess I am. I granted it.
LOL if you don't like me blame Grace!
Really I am nice though. I really am a cute and cuddly Rattler. I promise I am! :boobies:

I didn't see this thread cuz it's already on page TWO, missy. WELCOME AGAIN to USMB!!

I'm so happy you came!!!

This place gets hoppin'...threads move fast. I'll try to keep it bumped up so folks will know number two has arrived. Oh. Wait. That didn't sound right. Dabs got here first. Now you. Number Two friend. Number Three I'm still waiting on. LOL

Here I am baby signed, sealed, delivered I'm y... oh wait this ain't karaoke! Shit my bad.
Any who I saw I was being wished to appear and being the wonderful angelic innocent little wish princess I am. I granted it.
Really I am nice though. I really am a cute and cuddly Rattler. I promise I am! :boobies:

What is the air speed velocity of an unladen English swallow?

:lol:

This one will run the gauntlet and leave rattler bites in her swathe. Did I spell that right? :tongue:

Ummm Ummmmm Zero! when it miscalculates and hits the wall.:eek:

:welcome:

LOL I can tell someone they are #1 :fu: shake my :boobies: and then :banana2: shoot the irritating nanner! Then there is this lil dude on acid :happy-1: I think I might like it here.

Gauntlet? Ohhhh this is gonna be good. Who are the suckerz ummm I mean gauntlet masters?

This place gets hoppin'...threads move fast. I'll try to keep it bumped up so folks will know number two has arrived. Oh. Wait. That didn't sound right. Dabs got here first. Now you. Number Two friend. Number Three I'm still waiting on. LOL

:eek: Are you saying I am full of :poop:

LOL I love this smilies!!!

Ummm Ummmmm Zero! when it miscalculates and hits the wall.:eek:

The Holy Grail awaits you....well...you might get the the Trojan Rabbit.

Everyone is the gauntlet masters. It's kinda like a hazing. Dabs made it thru whistling. I think they were too busy looking at her...um...outfit avie she was wearing at the time to pay much attention to the hazing she was supposed to go thru. :lol:

You'll like it here. All kinds of personalities. All kinds of topics.

Dabs is around here somewhere. I saw her earlier. She just settled right in.

Now..where is our Butterfly? Do I need to go get her dragging and screaming? :tongue:

Dabs is around here somewhere. I saw her earlier. She just settled right in.

Now..where is our Butterfly? Do I need to go get her dragging and screaming? :tongue:

Ummm I aint pullin her wings this time she did not like that much. I dunno why? :eusa_angel:

I'll net her. Gently. She has stingers hidden under those pretty wings. :tongue:

Oh shit, are you here now too??

Get lost bitch!

(j/k folks, we know each other)
Or, at least I hope we do....this is the rat I know right?? otherwise, I just insulted a complete stranger :lol:

Get lost bitch!

Or, at least I hope we do....this is the rat I know right?? otherwise, I just insulted a complete stranger :lol:

It's our Rogue, Dabs. :lol:

Get lost bitch!

LOL I was going to say I don't have a clue who you are and to step off but Grace let the "rat" out of the bag.
Anywho Hells nawww! I ain't going and you can't make me!!

(unless dinner is ready then I will be back later):lol:

Forum List

Back