Yo yo

Conspiracist

Snuggle weather rocks!
Jan 6, 2010
Monkey Island
Hey everyone,

I've been on here a few days now but never introduced myself. I'm a right leaning disgruntled constituent of this mess we call gubment. I believe that both parties have become too fat and completely obtuse in recognizing what the people of our once great country want or need.

Anyway.... Flame away :tongue:

Hey everyone,

I've been on here a few days now but never introduced myself. I'm a right leaning disgruntled constituent of this mess we call gubment. I believe that both parties have become too fat and completely obtuse in recognizing what the people of our once great country want or need.

So what do we want or need?

Hey everyone,

Welcome, Yo yo! :lol: :lol: :lol:

yo-mtv-raps-20th-annv.jpg

Yo! Welcome. The play ground has lots of neat stuff but be careful. There are some bullies here.

Hey everyone,

So it was you, not the British that were responsible for this! I knew it all along! Damn, where are Terral and Eots when ya need em.........

1812.1.583.jpg

We got to keep that ebil Gubmint in line!

We need more of your kind

Forum List

Back