yo...yo...yo...you need a statistician to figga da math on my ratchets!

Paulie

Diamond Member
May 19, 2007
The general underlying point that is being expressed here is that I currently possess such a large amount of firearms of various different calibers, that it would be virtually impossible for the average layman to be able to calculate the exact amount of firepower I have at my availability.

Good day, sir.

The general underlying point that is being expressed here is that I currently possess such a large amount of firearms of various different calibers, that it would be virtually impossible for the average layman to be able to calculate the exact amount of firepower I have at my availability.

Good day, sir.

Not really.

Just put all your ammo on a scale and tell us how much it weighs.

Good day, sir.

I have no problem with that as long as you do not think you are God, Jesus or the Great Pumpkin.

But I would like to ask the FBI to check your freezer for prostitute head salad.

Forum List

Back