YO OBAMA what about YOUR tax breaks???

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Obama SAID:
"Or are you going to protect massive tax breaks for millionaires and billionaires, many of whom don't even want those tax breaks?" he said. "What's it going to be?"

'We don't give up. We get back up,' Obama tells Scranton audience - The Times-Tribune

NOW I'm going to shout to you Obama supporters..
WHY don't you ask Obama WHY he took TAX BREAKS on his income taxes???

OBAMA WROTE off on his TAXES a TAX BREAK of 14% of his income,
DONATIONS!!!

Obama's 2010 Tax return
Obama's Adjusted gross income $1,728,096
Tax LOOPHOLE DEDUCTIONS - Donations 245,075 14.18% of his income.
Federal taxes paid 453,770 26.26% of gross income

As a result HE DIDN'T PAY at 35% $604,000 in taxes!
He wrote off $245,075 as a TAX BREAK!!!!
Millionaires TAX BREAK!!!
He could have paid as he bitches and moans about others the total of
$604,000

When are you going to get it through your head. One person paying does not satisfy the same thing as a comprehensive tax policy. You can try to spin and twist this any way you like. But the fact still remains that Obama is ready to raise taxes on even himself.

When are you going to get it through your head. One person paying does not satisfy the same thing as a comprehensive tax policy. You can try to spin and twist this any way you like. But the fact still remains that Obama is ready to raise taxes on even himself.

If someone says he wants to pay more, then he should pay more. Otherwise he's a hypocrite. What other people pay is irrelevant.

Does NOT alter the FACT Obama is a millionaire tax loophole taker hypocrite!

He moans and groans about other millionaires why doesn't he lead by example?

He tells us he's his brother's keeper.. explain then WHY his brother still lives in a $12 shack??

NO Matter how you excuse it is hypocritical and totally reprehensible that OBAMA thinks YOU are stupid enough to buy into his "DO as I say and not as I do"!!

Are you that dumb???

So where are you Obamatrons, hate the rich, tax the wealthy idiots???

You brag about Buffett, and other idiots that CAN GIVE the government money!
They like Obama bitch and moan about the WEALTHY... well you idiot supporters..
you KNOW they can give money to the government!

BUT why in hell would ANY one want tax dollars being spent subsidizing Obama's 17 day vacation in Hawaii? Or his million miles he's traveled this year?

Why would ANY one want tax money being squandered on Chinese prostitutes or Vietnamese male prostitutes or studies of Gays and their penis size?

YET you Obama idiots want that???
Don't you get it???

These types of waste are reasons ALL of us including us non-millionaire/billionaires find
a) your idiotic support of
b) your idiotic hypocrite President

TOTALLY INANE!! STUPID!

Grow up and think for once!~

So what seems to be the problem with you Obama supporters?

Obama :"It is that fundamental belief —
I am my brother's keeper, I am my sister's keeper —
"
"Or are you going to protect massive tax breaks for millionaires and billionaires, many of whom don't even want those tax breaks?" he said. "What's it going to be?"

HYPOCRITE..

1. a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.
2. a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, especially one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.

Obama's 2010 Tax return
Obama's adjusted gross income $1,728,096
Federal taxes paid 453,770 26.26% of gross income
Donations 245,075 14.18% of his income.

YET Obama DEDUCTED $245,000 from his taxes!

Suppose this had been Bush??

FACTS are Bush also deducted donations!

President and Mrs. George W. Bush reported
taxable income of $719, 274 for the tax year 2007
and paid $221,635 in federal income taxes [30.8%- VS Obama 26%]
The Bushes contributed a total of $165,660 [23%] to churches and charitable organizations.
Bush earned $719,000 in 2007 - CNN.com

Last edited:
What are you expecting, HM?

You have begun a lame thread with a lame premise and a lame conclusion. All we can do is what I am doing now...........shake our heads in wonder that a person who thinks so highly of himself can be so stupid.

What are you expecting, HM?

You have begun a lame thread with a lame premise and a lame conclusion. All we can do is what I am doing now...........shake our heads in wonder that a person who thinks so highly of himself can be so stupid.

How is it a "lame premise"???
Obama hypocritically TAKES tax loopholes.. Deductions and pays ONLY 26%
YET he hypocritically complains about TAX LOOPHOLES???

Why doesn't the MSM at least pick up on this hypocrisy?

Politifact.org the LEFT's and Obama mouthpiece won't even touch it!
So where are the conservatives at least jumping all over this hypocrisy?

Even the GOP candidates ARE missing this glaring example!

So why is this a "lame Premise"???

Proven: Obama is a hypocrite and all Obama supporters are even worse.. they follow a hypocrite!!!

What seems to be the problem though with conservatives??
Here is a classic case of Obama doing what he says he is against and you conservatives don't care????

YO Obamatrons... WHAT say you ?

Did Obama USE tax loopholes to LOWER his tax bill?

DID Obama as a millionaire HAVE the opportunity to PAY more instead of bitching and moaning about others?
HELL NO he didn't BECAUSE HE IS A HYPOCRITE just as you supporters are!

YOU bitch and moan about taxing the wealthy and YOU take mortgage deductions, interest deductions, child care.. aLL of these LOOP HOLES!!!

These are considered "Tax Expenditures"... i.e. the government says it is OK for tax payers to deduct these costs from income tax payments of the tax payers TOTAL income.
$653.7 billion in the top 12 tax expenditures (deductions)..
What are the largest tax expenditures?
Type of deduction that government ALLOWS tax payer to subtract from taxes AMOUNT deducted in 2008
1) Exclusion of employer medical insurance premiums and medical care $131 billion
2) Net exclusion of pension contributions and earnings $117.7
3) Deductibility of mortgage interest on owner-occupied homes $88.5
4) Accelerated depreciation of machinery and equipment $55.9
5) Deductibility of nonbusinees state and local taxes $49.1
6) Deductibility of charitable contributions $46.8
7) Deferral of income from controlled foreign corporations $31.5
8) Capital gains exclusion on home sales $30.0
9) Deductibility of State and local property tax on owner-occupied homes $29.1
10) Child credit $28.4
11) Capital gains (except agriculture,timber, and coal) $24.2
12) Step-up basis of capital gains at death $21.5

Forum List