Yo. Hellbitch.

What's the difference between eating cow and eating dog? I don't see much. If the Koreans wanna' eat dog, let em'. I've been to the open air markets in Korea by the way, pretty interesting. (I'll spare ya' the details)

Last edited:
What's the difference between eating cow and eating dog? I don't see much. If the Koreans wanna' eat dog, let em'. I've been to the open air markets in Korea by the way, pretty interesting. (I'll spare ya' the details)

I think dog is generally less expensive to raise than cows. They taste different also.

The thing about eating dogs is they deliberately brutalize them.

Also, they aren't cattle. They're a different type of animal all around, and to treat them as cattle is depraved.

From my POV, mankind has a special relationship with the domestic dog. They are human-like in their societal construct, and are companions and helpers, with a mutually beneficial relationship. The use of dogs for food should, in my opinion, be an emergency measure to be resorted to in times of famine. I don't agree with raising dogs for food, I disapprove of it being done by other cultures also.

Forum List

Back