Yo, del!!!

Article 15

Dr. House slayer
Jul 4, 2008
zdeno-chara-stanley-cup-bruins.jpg

We are all Peter and Claude's bitches now.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls6IwEG0FYM]YouTube - ‪Chariots Of Fire (1981) Theme‬‏[/ame]

I love that there was no such thing as protective equipment back in the day.

The goalies in that highlight reel were wearing less gear than your average regular NHL player today.

Better gear, better sports medicine.....it's a shame. Cam too. Both of those injuries might have been fixable today.

This sport is not too popular with the brothers...lol

lol.....we have a potential new black man's hero in the NHL. I love the guy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLqpw_uKyds]YouTube - ‪Matt Cooke vs Evander Kane Apr 10, 2010 - SportSouth feed‬‏[/ame]

hockey the reason canadian men have no teeth

nc had the best team money could buy for a while...

we had a local hockey team in spruce pine.....end of 11 months.....about 9 young ladies had babies out of wedlock...(its them accents i tellz ya) and the minister had a meeting....and ended our foray into hockey

country girls dropped their panties in a hurry for them french canadians....it was just really bad

we had a local hockey team in spruce pine.....end of 11 months.....about 9 young ladies had babies out of wedlock...(its them accents i tellz ya) and the minister had a meeting....and ended our foray into hockey

country girls dropped their panties in a hurry for them french canadians....it was just really bad

Are you sure it wasn't their "stick handling" abilities?

That's hysterical!

Sounds like a movie staring Kevin Bacon and John Lithgow.

Forum List

Back