Yo!! Cindy!!! Your 15 minutes are up!!!!

nosarcasm said:
ban Karl Marx , Manu and me ,we are enabling here.

If she lands in crawford again this summer ,I'm seriously thinking about posing as a lib to see these wackos in action.

dilloduck said:
If she lands in crawford again this summer ,I'm seriously thinking about posing as a lib to see these wackos in action.
Before you go, be sure to dilate your pupils and not bathe for a week or two, also remember that if you feel the urge to bust out laughing that deep breathing helps..... to be as convincing as possible you ought to rent out Farhenheit 9/11 to get your familiarized with the level of paranoia you'll experience and try to get used to the taste of tofu......

this tape will self destruct in 10 seconds......

and remember if asked questions mumble something about Bush and its a conspiracy and you should be good.

nosarcasm said:
ban Karl Marx , Manu and me ,we are enabling here.
I've seen Cindy's name mentioned here more than I have seen anywhere else, collectively, in at least the last month if not more. I think some of you have a crush on her (or maybe just her jowls).

dilloduck said:

i have seen pics of you ..... you will be fine... :p:

The ClayTaurus said:
I've seen Cindy's name mentioned here more than I have seen anywhere else, collectively, in at least the last month if not more. I think some of you have a crush on her (or maybe just her jowls).

3.cindy1.jpg

I get so HOT when she makes that face!!!!!!

You don't have to dress as a lib to see the insanity. Just dress up in camo and drive down there in an Excursion with a bumper sticker on it that says "My other car is an Abrams." When you get there, set up a grill reserved only for cute animals, like veal, rabbit, and squirrel. Remember, they're libs. They don't have guns.

Hobbit said:
You don't have to dress as a lib to see the insanity. Just dress up in camo and drive down there in an Excursion with a bumper sticker on it that says "My other car is an Abrams." When you get there, set up a grill reserved only for cute animals, like veal, rabbit, and squirrel. Remember, they're libs. They don't have guns.
Squirrel? That's country.

Hobbit said:

I was THERE last year---all you have to do is declare yourself as a sheehan supporter and they will let you trot down the little road that leads to her den. If you are not a sheehan supporter you must remain behind police barricades that are erected a mile or so away.

Forum List

Back