Yitzhak Hertzog: I call referendum on settlements' future.

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
ื™ื•ืฉื‘ ืจืืฉ ื”ืื•ืคื•ื–ื™ืฆื™ื” โ€Ž@HerzogMK ืงื•ืจื ืœืžืฉืืœ-ืขื ืขืœ ืขืชื™ื“ ื”ืฉื˜ื—ื™ื: "ื™ืฉืจืืœ ืฆืจื™ื›ื” ืœื”ื—ืœื™ื˜ ืื ื”ื™ื ืฆืจื™ื›ื” ืœืกืคื—. ืื ื™ ืžืฆื™ืข ืœื”ื‘ื™ื ืืช ื–ื” ืœื”ื—ืœื˜ืช ื”ืขื"

The Israeli head of opposition calls for referendum on 'territories' future: "Israel should decide if to annex the land. I offer to bring it to the people's decision."

Source: Galatz, ื’ืœ"ืฆ

-------------

This is the right thing to do, but not as easy at it sound. That aside, Netanyahu offered referendum on the disangagement plan, but recieved a warning that only the Knesset is to dicide such things. I wonder what changed since then.

Illegal is illegal, no referendum makes it legal.
And it is yet to be decided in open court if it is illegal, until then it is shown to be legal. That is why the UN refuses to take it before the ICC/ICJ
You are a yammering ignoramus.

Four signatory statesโ€”Israel, Sudan, the United States and Russia[22]โ€”have informed the UN Secretary General that they no longer intend to become states parties and, as such, have no legal obligations arising from their signature of the Statute.[20][23]
International Criminal Court - Wikipedia

In 2004, the United Nations passed a number of resolutions and the International Court of Justice issued a ruling where judges ruled 14โ€“1 that the portions of the Israeli West Bank barrier that are located within occupied Palestinian territories are illegal under international law. [11] Prior to the ruling, Israel had made the claim that the ICJ lacked standing to rule on the legality of the barrier, which the court unanimously rejected.[32] On July 20, 2004, the United Nations General Assembly passed a resolution demanding that Israel obey the ICJ ruling. [12] 150 nations voted in favor of the resolution, 7 voted against, and 10 abstained.
Wikipedia

The situation remains stark. If the West Bank with Jewish settlements remain, the resistance continues.

If Greater Israel becomes an international fact, with USA and USSR support, the fact will remain insurmountable as long as Israel receives the two monster powers' support.

The major issue becomes where (not if) the Palestinian Arabs are repatriated.

And it is yet to be decided in open court if it is illegal, until then it is shown to be legal. That is why the UN refuses to take it before the ICC/ICJ
According to Israelยดs interpretation it is legal to occupy any ground deemed uninhabited. Maybe, when you are out shopping I put some German settlers into your flat.

Four signatory statesโ€”Israel, Sudan, the United States and Russia[22]โ€”have informed the UN Secretary General that they no longer intend to become states parties and, as such, have no legal obligations arising from their signature of the Statute.[20][23]

In 2004, the United Nations passed a number of resolutions and the International Court of Justice issued a ruling where judges ruled 14โ€“1 that the portions of the Israeli West Bank barrier that are located within occupied Palestinian territories are illegal under international law. [11] Prior to the ruling, Israel had made the claim that the ICJ lacked standing to rule on the legality of the barrier, which the court unanimously rejected.[32] On July 20, 2004, the United Nations General Assembly passed a resolution demanding that Israel obey the ICJ ruling. [12] 150 nations voted in favor of the resolution, 7 voted against, and 10 abstained.
Wikipedia

Seriously, who gives a shit what the U.N. thinks about anything having to do with Israel or Palestine? They are so in the bag with everything Arab, the five heads of the Mafia crime families would be a more partial judge.

If I were Israel I would issue them a 5 page summary which explains all of the lies, hatred, intolerance, resistance and total bogus bullshit they have put up with with any Arab within 200 miles of Palestine since the early 1900s. I would point out how the Jews who came to this land did nothing illegal, purchased plots of uninhabited land from the Ottomoman Turk landlords or wealthy absentee Egyptian landlords and developed the worthless tracks of land turning it into gardens and fruitful enterprises. I would point out that is the only reason hundreds of thousands of Egyptians, Lebanes, Syrians, et al. moved into Palestine because the Jews offered them opportunities. I would point out the nomadic Palestinian tribes and whatever other Arabs were around were not impinged on in any way, quite the opposite.

I would also point out it was the Arabs and grand muftis who told the Palestinians to leave Israel until the 7 Arab nations destroyed the Jews in 1948 --- and that is why they left. By the way, those Arabs who stayed, they want no part of living in Arab nations, they are far better treated and living better in Israel. Yet, for some sick reason Arabs cannot let a Jew live next to them.

In other words --- this has gotten to the point where Israel has every right and reason to tell the U.N. and the "international court" to "get f--ked" because they are in bed with Arabs and the enemies of Judaism and are evil judges.

Last edited:

Wikipedia

Both of topic deflections because you know you are just repeating islamonazi propaganda and LIES.What has 4 nations dropping out of the \icc jurisdiction to do with the UN asking the ICC to make a legal declaration based on existing international laws. And the building of a seperation wall to halt islamonazi terrorist attacks to do with your claim that settlements built in Israel are illegal.

LOSER

According to Israelยดs interpretation it is legal to occupy any ground deemed uninhabited. Maybe, when you are out shopping I put some German settlers into your flat.

You could try, but you would fail as I live in a house. And we have laws that protect against doing that. Maybe I should put some Somali's in yours when you are out.
Did \i forget to tell you I am house bound so you will have a very hard time of it.

LOSER

You could try, but you would fail as I live in a house. And we have laws that protect against doing that. Maybe I should put some Somali's in yours when you are out.
Did \i forget to tell you I am house bound so you will have a very hard time of it.

LOSER
In our scenario, you receive armed nazi settlers who do not give a damn about your laws.

"When an 11-year-old Palestinian girl from Nablus was killed by settlers in 1983, in their defense, the chief rabbi of the Sephardic community reportedly cited a Talmudic text justifying killing an enemy on occasions when one may see from a childโ€™s perspective that he or she will grow up to become your enemy."

Israeli settler violence - Wikipedia

250px-Gas_the_Arabs_painted_in_Hebron.jpg

LOSER
In our scenario, you receive armed nazi settlers who do not give a damn about your laws.

"When an 11-year-old Palestinian girl from Nablus was killed by settlers in 1983, in their defense, the chief rabbi of the Sephardic community reportedly cited a Talmudic text justifying killing an enemy on occasions when one may see from a childโ€™s perspective that he or she will grow up to become your enemy."

One solitary example against the millions of examples for justifying the mass murders by islamonazi terrorist scum. Want tomgive in now before I post them all ?

LOSER

One solitary example against the millions of examples for justifying the mass murders by islamonazi terrorist scum. Want tomgive in now before I post them all ?
Not comparable. State vs terrorist group.

LOSER

Not comparable. State vs terrorist group.

State sanctioned and commanded terror group under the name hamas

LOSER

Wikipedia

Seriously, who gives a shit what the U.N. thinks about anything having to do with Israel or Palestine? They are so in the bag with everything Arab, the five heads of the Mafia crime families would be a more partial judge.

If I were Israel I would issue them a 5 page summary which explains all of the lies, hatred, intolerance, resistance and total bogus bullshit they have put up with with any Arab within 200 miles of Palestine since the early 1900s. I would point out how the Jews who came to this land did nothing illegal, purchased plots of uninhabited land from the Ottomoman Turk landlords or wealthy absentee Egyptian landlords and developed the worthless tracks of land turning it into gardens and fruitful enterprises. I would point out that is the only reason hundreds of thousands of Egyptians, Lebanes, Syrians, et al. moved into Palestine because the Jews offered them opportunities. I would point out the nomadic Palestinian tribes and whatever other Arabs were around were not impinged on in any way, quite the opposite.

I would also point out it was the Arabs and grand muftis who told the Palestinians to leave Israel until the 7 Arab nations destroyed the Jews in 1948 --- and that is why they left. By the way, those Arabs who stayed, they want no part of living in Arab nations, they are far better treated and living better in Israel. Yet, for some sick reason Arabs cannot let a Jew live next to them.

In other words --- this has gotten to the point where Israel has every right and reason to tell the U.N. and the "international court" to "get f--ked" because they are in bed with Arabs and the enemies of Judaism and are evil judges.
eriously, who gives a shit what the U.N. thinks about anything having to do with Israel or Palestine?

And who cares what the pork eating goyim crusaders think, as Israel has nothing to do with them , the Israeli people will decide ,not the goyim

It's not about what the UN or 'international law'. It's about figuring once and for all what the people of Israel truly want to do about the liberated lands. It will be an important step, with no connection to what the UN wants or thinks.
A decision can only be made for the own land, not "liberated" land, where armed thugs terrorize the true citizens until they leave too.

Wikipedia

eriously, who gives a shit what the U.N. thinks about anything having to do with Israel or Palestine?

And who cares what the pork eating goyim crusaders think, as Israel has nothing to do with them , the Israeli people will decide ,not the goyim

Oh, we will decide all right. Don't kid yourself, when the Christian west (the goyim as you call us) withholds its support of Israel, Israel will disappear.

Wikipedia

Oh, we will decide all right. Don't kid yourself, when the Christian west (the goyim as you call us) withholds its support of Israel, Israel will disappear.
Oh my. The boy is stuttering and mumbling about his xtian crusade. I suppose you're going to direct the crusade from behind your keyboard?

Wikipedia

Oh my. The boy is stuttering and mumbling about his xtian crusade. I suppose you're going to direct the crusade from behind your keyboard?

In my opinion, montelatici no more speaks for any contingency of Christian voices than guno speaks for any Israeli contingency.

They both have serious deficiencies that make me uncomfortable and denigrate whoever they think they are representing.

It's not about what the UN or 'international law'. It's about figuring once and for all what the people of Israel truly want to do about the liberated lands. It will be an important step, with no connection to what the UN wants or thinks.
A decision can only be made for the own land, not "liberated" land, where armed thugs terrorize the true citizens until they leave too.

problem is the land was never arab muslim, and from 1923 it was granted to the Jews as their national home not the illegal muslim immigrants. They got trans Jordan and refused to go making themselves losers under international law. So the Jews will eventually make the decision regarding their own lands and thumb their nose at the UN

Forum List

Back