Yippy North Korea threatens to sink U.S. aircraft carrier.....War is inevitable and

Heard about that threat today on the national news on tv.

The US has already warned that anyone sinking a carrier would receive a declaration of war.

Of course the Congress still has to agree -- both houses.

• Banned
Heard about that threat today on the national news on tv.

The US has already warned that anyone sinking a carrier would receive a declaration of war.

Of course the Congress still has to agree -- both houses.
Trump can respond ASAP if a Carrier is sunk, no need for approval from anyone

A pinpointed maximum phaser strike from orbit can neutralize Kim Jong-un, his command structure, and missile launchers.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.3091395

it's about time. Trump will wipe out North Korea and Iran in one night......................

Bing Bang Boom........................Putin can watch and jerk off

Yeah, just like the US wiped out Vietnam in one night, or how they wiped out Iraq in one night.... dream on.

But hey, Trump went from "we should be isolationist" to "war is a great way of diverting attention from my problems" in only 100 days.

• Banned

it's about time. Trump will wipe out North Korea and Iran in one night......................

Yeah, just like the US wiped out Vietnam in one night, or how they wiped out Iraq in one night.... dream on.

But hey, Trump went from "we should be isolationist" to "war is a great way of diverting attention from my problems" in only 100 days.

ya gotta believe

You realise that North Korea has been making these same threats since there was a North Korea?

Military+North+Korean+Propaganda+Posters+(1).jpg

Korea has been running their mouth forever, as pointed out.

Wars with either NK or Iran would be difficult - it would NOT be 'easy' (no pun intended).

NK have enough artillery batteries aimed at Seoul to wipe the SK capitol off the map. If the US did not take those out immediately in a pre-emptive attack there would be massive damage/death tolls - and we're not even talking nukes. They have a huge army, tunnels everywhere, spies/infiltrators all over S Korea, etc...

The NK leader would have to know that NK would be wiped out, though...unless China stepped in to save his ass to prevent the US from being on their southern border.

I seriously doubt, however, that NK's leader is serious.

There are a couple of things that bring a potential conflict with North Korea into perspective. We know (or we should know) that Harry Truman sent Troops to Korea on an (illegal) executive order. Dumb timid Harry made his reputation in the Senate as a ruthless bean counter but in reality he wasn't that smart and maybe that's why democrats hand picked him to succeed FDR. Truman's experience in deal making was limited to his clothing store in Missouri and when he woke up one April morning in 1945 and found out he was president he didn't have a freaking clue. When the Chinese said they would enter the Korean conflict if U.S/U.N troops approached the China/Korea Yalu river border the warning was ignored. This turned Truman's war into a three year bloodbath at the cost of 50,000 American lives. The liberal media never saw a democrat they didn't like so they dismissed Korea as the "forgotten war" because they didn't want to cover Truman's incompetence. Today you can bet Trump will craft an alliance with China and Korea will be isolated from the modern world with no allies and no support. A single carrier could level Pyongyang with conventional weapons in a freaking day if the little fat pig chooses to follow through with his bluff.

ya gotta believe

I prefer reality to mindless "believing".

ya gotta believe

I prefer reality to mindless "believing".

Yea, we can tell from your avatar.

You seem way to happy about the prospect of war. Did you ever serve in the military?
Anyone that rejoices at the prospect of war is one sick individual.
I am happy about war, as war is the only path to our lifestyle continuing. Evil exist and it must be destroyed, preferably where it is and before it gets here.

You may continue believing in the tooth fairy

Forum List

Back