Yippy For Me !!!!

S

Sandy73

I got out of Jury duty ! I called the number and they told me I was excused cause the judge would not be in for court !! The loser is probably playing golf on taxpayers time ! Oh well yippy skippy for me !!! :clap1: :banana: :dance:

Sandy73 said:
I got out of Jury duty ! I called the number and they told me I was excused cause the judge would not be in for court !! The loser is probably playing golf on taxpayers time ! Oh well yippy skippy for me !!! :clap1: :banana: :dance:

so, skipping out on your civic duty, eh? :tng:

DKSuddeth said:

UMMMMM NOPE !!!!!

I called they released me ! I was PLANNING to attend so therefore my civic duty has been served ! :finger3:

You are just jealous DK !

I am a perfect example of a voting law abiding citizen ! :thanks:

Sandy73 said:
UMMMMM NOPE !!!!!

I called they released me ! I was PLANNING to attend so therefore my civic duty has been served ! :finger3:

You are just jealous DK !

I am a perfect example of a voting law abiding citizen ! :thanks:
oh geez...where are my boots at?

DKSuddeth said:

I always wanted to get jury duty, never had. When it came my way, I was excited! Told the kiddies that was our price for freedom!

I get there, sit all day, was becoming disillusioned. About 3:30, they finally call me. Now I know I have to overcome my hearing and bro being high ranking police guy. What I hadn't counted on was the new Mrs. to my ex being on the defense side! LOL How quick can one spell, "Dismissed!"

I wouldn't mind it if it was interesting and I got on a good trial but I know they would have dismissed me ! Plus I lose commission when I am not in the office !

In the words of Seinfeld:

"Does this have anything to do with me?...

Then why should I care?"

:banana:

DK has always wanted jury duty too - I say (in the case of that happening), God help us all! :fifty:

I feel a DK :slap: thread coming on........

:dev1:

KLSuddeth said:
DK has always wanted jury duty too - I say (in the case of that happening), God help us all! :fifty:

I feel a DK :slap: thread coming on........

:dev1:

you are so lucky I'm at work right now. :321: :funnyface

Im really feeling a 'give DK all kinds of shit' thread coming on

:teeth:

Forum List

Back