Yippee

Againsheila

Gold Member
Nov 1, 2008
Federal Way WA
My new Washing Machine is finally here. A week without a washing machine is way to long for someone with an incontinent adult in the family, especially one that refuses to wear diapers. It's wonderful. It's a front loader and you wouldn't believe all the stuff I can get in it. A queen size blanket, a twin blanket, two sheets and two pads in one load. The only thing bad about my new front loader is is does take longer to wash. I'm getting $100 for turning in my old washing machine and I'm getting $100 rebate on the new machine which makes this a really good deal. Last time we needed a new washer we couldn't afford a front loader. It just so happens that for once, luck was on my side. Although my old washer died, it did so at a time that I can take advantage of a federal program to go green. Talk about luck.

My new machine is quiet too. All it all, I think we did good, and for once, you don't have to listen to me whine....a win all the way around. :D

Congrats! I adore my front loading machine - your clothes will last longer. Much less wear and tear than an agitator version.

Forum List

Back