Yikes! Salon rips Obama. SALON does.....

Well..

I like my press to be at least editorially contrarian. The right wing lovefest with the Bush administration was pretty alarming.

Faults need to be pointed out..and constantly. That's why we have a freaking press in the first place.

How many pairs of underwear has Chris Mathews gone through since the Presidential election.How many times has Ed Shultz had to wipe the drool off his lips after his lust for our little community organizer has gotten the better of him.So please enough with the love fest talk from you guys you look silly....:eusa_shhh:

Obviously..you don't watch either show. While Matthew's isn't quite as critical of Obama as he was of Clinton..he's gotten on Obama of giving away the store to Republicans over and over again. Shultz wanted Obama to issue an executive order to extend Unemployment benefits to the 99'ers. Bear in mind also..this isn't the press..per se..but left leaning political analysts.

And still they are critical.

Didn't see anything like that from Limbaugh, Beck, or Hannity. O'Reilly may have made a quip or two about the spending of the Bush administration.

Last edited:
I guess there is supposed to be a point to this thread.

NEWSFLASH: Many on the left are disappointed with Obama's performance and will say so.

Stupid.
Asked and answered earlier. But love seeing me some puppeteering and faithful regurgitation!

Your answer was even more stupid than the question.

Congratulations .. that must be hard to do.

Salon is just one of many publications on the left to question and criticize Obama .. who is not on the left .. but that would only be news to the uninformed.
At least you admit your question was stupid, and stayed consistent with this post too by continuing to parrot and regurgitate.

Carry on.

Asked and answered earlier. But love seeing me some puppeteering and faithful regurgitation!

Salon is just one of many publications on the left to question and criticize Obama .. who is not on the left .. but that would only be news to the uninformed.
At least you admit your question was stupid, and stayed consistent with this post too by continuing to parrot and regurgitate.

Carry on.

Maybe I should respond to you in crayon .. help you with your lack of comprehension.

You've yet to explain why this is news or why you find the left criticism of a non-left politician so amazing.

YIKES and OMG .. SALON criticized Obama.

Obvioulsy, goosesteppin' is more your style of politics, eh?

Carry on.

Maybe I should respond to you in crayon .. help you with your lack of comprehension.

You've yet to explain why this is news or why you find the left criticism of a non-left politician so amazing.

YIKES and OMG .. SALON criticized Obama.

Obvioulsy, goosesteppin' is more your style of politics, eh?
You simply did not read the thread. Either that or, you have poor reading comprehension. I cannot help you with either of those maladies.

I said this would happen right after Soros fired Obama and sho'nuff, the LMSM now finds fault in the Ossiah

LOL. You know its weird but if you follow the money you are right.

Sorros funds media matters and many other "liberal" "news" blogs so if obama pissed him off I could see him saying "get him and you get another million this year"

I said this would happen right after Soros fired Obama and sho'nuff, the LMSM now finds fault in the Ossiah

LOL. You know its weird but if you follow the money you are right.

Sorros funds media matters and many other "liberal" "news" blogs so if obama pissed him off I could see him saying "get him and you get another million this year"
After the 2004 elections, Soros called the Democrats "professional election losers."

Meaning, he didn't get what he'd PAID FOR, the Oval Office!

Obama was handed two unpaid for wars, hundreds of billions in Republican tax breaks moving to China to create jobs there, jobs being lost at the rate of 750,000 a month, the very day his first budget took effect, the unemployment rate was 10.1%. Trillions of new debt.

Sure some Democrats are disappointed. Must most are disappointed at what Republicans have done to his country.

Obama was handed two unpaid for wars, hundreds of billions in Republican tax breaks moving to China to create jobs there, jobs being lost at the rate of 750,000 a month, the very day his first budget took effect, the unemployment rate was 10.1%. Trillions of new debt.

Sure some Democrats are disappointed. Must most are disappointed at what Republicans have done to his country.
sigpic18621_3.gif

sigpic18621_3.gif

sigpic18621_3.gif

sigpic18621_3.gif

Forum List

Back