Yikes! Salon rips Obama. SALON does.....

• Banned
The promises Obama wants you to keep forgetting - War Room - Salon.com

Most of this is petty stuff -- which tells you more about the far-left as represented by Salon than it tells you about Obama. But the fact that they're picking on the petty stuff.... Alarming if you're an Obamaphile.

How so?
One of the main cheerleaders in 2008 now is picking nits. Did you bother reading the article?

So your point is that the far left is unhappy with some of Obama's decisions? If that's your point, we need a section of the board dedicated to stating the obvious.

Well..

I like my press to be at least editorially contrarian. The right wing lovefest with the Bush administration was pretty alarming.

Faults need to be pointed out..and constantly. That's why we have a freaking press in the first place.

One of the main cheerleaders in 2008 now is picking nits. Did you bother reading the article?

So your point is that the far left is unhappy with some of Obama's decisions? If that's your point, we need a section of the board dedicated to stating the obvious.
Read the article.

I did. It recites three somewhat minor promises that the President has not kept - with an explanation for each. With the economy plummeting, I don't expect the president to double the Peace Corps or spend happily on sending people back to the moon.

Well..

I like my press to be at least editorially contrarian. The right wing lovefest with the Bush administration was pretty alarming.

Faults need to be pointed out..and constantly. That's why we have a freaking press in the first place.
The pettiness of some of the "broken promises" pointed out in the article isn't what one expects to see.

It's a blog? No, it's an online magazine published with new daily material since 1995.

The War Room is Salon's blog section.
Actually, it's under their "News" section.

Holy shit man...

Politics - Salon.comwar_room/2010/12/27/obama_promises/index.html

So, it's in the war room. And what is the war room? let's see:

War Room is our political news and commentary blog,

Well..

The pettiness of some of the "broken promises" pointed out in the article isn't what one expects to see.

What does "one" expect instead?

I guess there is supposed to be a point to this thread.

NEWSFLASH: Many on the left are disappointed with Obama's performance and will say so.

Stupid.

New Topics

Forum List

Back