YIKES! Democrat Fake News Perverts Dropping Like Flies...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
Holy shite, Democrat Fake News is in shambles. So many pervs. Who's next?

NBC fires Matt Lauer after complaint about 'inappropriate sexual behavior'

NPR Chief News Editor Departs After Harassment Allegations

CBS and PBS drop Charlie Rose following allegations of unwanted sexual advances

— New Republic publisher Hamilton Fish— Multiple sexual harassment allegations. He has resigned from the magazine.

— Journalist Mark Halperin — Accused of harassing about 12 women while at ABC News. Book contract terminated. Fired from job at NBC News. He has denied some of the allegations.

— New York Times White House reporter Glenn Thrush — Accused of making drunken, unwanted advances on women. He disputes some of the accusations but has said he had had a drinking problem and apologized for "any situation where I behaved inappropriately."

— New Republic editor Leon Wieseltier — Accused of sexually harassing numerous women. Removed from the masthead of The Atlantic magazine...

DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

They should all work for Foxnews!

Harassment is not a political thing .

They should all work for Foxnews!

Harassment is not a political thing .

Very weak, kid. Ya blew it. Which Democrat Fake News pervert is going down tomorrow? Stay tuned.

Are you saying there was no perv action at Fox News ?

You cons just ignore facts .

Clearly not as much as Democrat Fake News. Seriously, they are dropping like flies. I can't wait till tomorrow, because i know more are gonna bite the dust. Stay tuned. :)

Prairie Home Companion Booted from PBS

Garrison Keillor that is. Another “inappropriate behavior” victim. Another Leftist out the door.

Steve Peoples‏Verified account @sppeoples

MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — Garrison Keillor says he's been fired by Minnesota Public Radio over allegations of inappropriate behavior.

Ain’t this fun to watch? They’re imploding.

Doubling down, Keillor wrote in late October 2017:

Donald Trump is done. He couldn't get elected dogcatcher in New York, his hometown. I was very, very nice about it. Very nice. But New Yorkers love dogs and he does not. There are 14 recorded instances of him kicking small dogs, and I have documentary proof of all but two of them. Plus many other instances of him running around grabbing women's cats. Knocked on the door, grabbed the cat, walked away. Just to show that a famous rich guy could get away with it. Where is the apology?Good question for Keillor the next time he looks in the mirror.
Full story @ PBS Leftist Garrison Keillor Reportedly Fired For 'Inappropriate Behavior'

NPR’s Chief News Editor departs amid sexual harassment allegations by three women @ NPR's Chief News Editor departs amid sexual harassment allegations by three women - Hot Air w/links

Arrow’, ‘Flash’ producer fired amid sexual harassment allegations @ ‘Arrow’, ‘Flash’ producer fired amid sexual harassment allegations

Prairie Home Companion Booted from PBS

Garrison Keillor that is. Another “inappropriate behavior” victim. Another Leftist out the door.

Steve Peoples‏Verified account @sppeoples

MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — Garrison Keillor says he's been fired by Minnesota Public Radio over allegations of inappropriate behavior.

Ain’t this fun to watch? They’re imploding.

Doubling down, Keillor wrote in late October 2017:

Donald Trump is done. He couldn't get elected dogcatcher in New York, his hometown. I was very, very nice about it. Very nice. But New Yorkers love dogs and he does not. There are 14 recorded instances of him kicking small dogs, and I have documentary proof of all but two of them. Plus many other instances of him running around grabbing women's cats. Knocked on the door, grabbed the cat, walked away. Just to show that a famous rich guy could get away with it. Where is the apology?Good question for Keillor the next time he looks in the mirror.
Full story @ PBS Leftist Garrison Keillor Reportedly Fired For 'Inappropriate Behavior'

NPR’s Chief News Editor departs amid sexual harassment allegations by three women @ NPR's Chief News Editor departs amid sexual harassment allegations by three women - Hot Air w/links

Arrow’, ‘Flash’ producer fired amid sexual harassment allegations @ ‘Arrow’, ‘Flash’ producer fired amid sexual harassment allegations

Yeah, this one is especially hilarious. PBS and NPR are infested with smug little Communist/Progressive jerks. So i gotta admit, it is fun watching their numerous pervs bite the dust. :)

Last edited:
When a democrat gets in trouble for sexual harassment, conservatives celebrate. When a republican gets in trouble for sexual harassment, they vote for him.

Wow, this dude is a bleepin sicko.

Attack At 30 Rock

Then-married former NBC employee claims Lauer sexually assaulted her until she passed out in office: Report

The alleged incident occurred in 2001. The woman, who was not named in the report, told the Times that she was in her 40s at the time.

According to the report, Lauer was behind his desk and she took a seat in the office. She said he locked the door from a button at his desk and he asked her to unbutton her blouse. She said she complied and claims he got up from his desk, approached her from behind, bent her over his desk and had sex.

She claims that she passed out during intercourse and woke up later on the floor in his office. She said Lauer had his assistant take her to a nurse. She told the Times that Lauer never mentioned the encounter with her again and she said she left the network about a year later...

More:
Then-married former NBC employee claims Lauer sexually assaulted her until she passed out in office: report

Forum List

Back