YIKES, an email I received!

J

janeeng

Do you think they are on to me????? hahahaha!

Illegal Music Downloads

Bureau of Entertainment Executive Rights
1/25/2004 7:47:36 AM

Janeen ****
LAN No.: #4B-13XC4798220
Computer ID: HP9810-XK-Q63

Case No.: RG38751

Ms. ****,

Recent documents received by this bureau indicate you have been involved in the unauthorized downloading and transferring of licensed music. Federal laws mandate that you immediately cease and desist all illegal activities pertaining to music theft. Further, you are required by law to pay all incurred penalties in conjunction with Amendment 34-C, officially passed on March 10, 2003.

In accordance with state jurisdictions, your failure to pay these penalties in full within 30 days of receipt of this notice will result in a warrant for your arrest. We are also required by law to inform you that a second offense will result in a minimum jail sentence of 90 days.

Penalties incurred in your particular case may be reviewed on our government Web site. All cases are deemed confidential. Penalties are assessed by each individual download, charged at a nonnegotiable rate of $1,200 per infraction. Click your specific case number (Case No.: RG38751) http://www.liquidgeneration.com/riaa.aspx?v1f0znjhrdrk75uk to view the total amount due or to dispute your case.

Sincerely,

Jay Roth
U.S. Agent
Bureau of Entertainment Executive Rights
Case No.: RG38751

Im pretty sure that the Bureau of Entertainment Executive Rights site isnt "Liquid Generation" :)

hell til i clicked the link i thought someone was scammin...lol
ima have to throw this one around

I clicked the link too... I was startin to feel bad for Janeen when I saw it shooting up to 15,000 LOL.

... this is definitely one I'm mass mailing....

HAHAHHAAH! I got nervous at first, till I clicked the link!

Forum List

Back