Yet they still come here......If it is Torture why do they still invade US.

Doctors say the USCBP facilities are like Torture Facilities, why do they still come.

• Because they are dumber than a liberal.

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Because they are worse off than a stupid liberal.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Because their liberal dictator hurts them very bad.

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
[
They didn't come here the right way, dumbass. Try busting into Mexico sometime and see what happens, k?
Pele me la verga puta!!
You need to put that in English. USMB rules.

"Fight my dick whore" :dunno:
Check out the translation for "Pele me la verga puta" on SpanishDict!!!

It makes no sense.
If you knew Spanish you would not say it makes no sense.
I don't know gutter Spanish. And on the USMB board, the next time you and fleegle pair up to challenge another poster, you need to read the guidelines about that here: Debate Now - Structured Discussion Forum

Please learn the rules of our forum. Our moderators have enough issues to deal with without flagrant usage violations in certain circumstances. Please read the rules of the forum. They're pretty consistent with running a forum that affords decent debate and zero sexual harassment. Don't force our moderators to overwork again.
Uh...OK....i think the school teacher in you may be coming out. Actually I've not a clue as to what you are talking about..sorry if my fighting roosters offended you..I thought it a bit funny and light-hearted.

I'm familiar with the structured debate

Debate Now - Is the Cultural Paradigm Shifting Along with the Demographic Changes?

Last edited:
They come for a better life, just like all immigrants

Trump throws them in jail

They didn't come here the right way, dumbass. Try busting into Mexico sometime and see what happens, k?
Pele me la verga puta!!

It makes no sense.
Of course it does..he's challenging you to a duel! ROTFLMAO!

iu

I shot a Banty like that in the neck @ 100 yards with a 30-.06 in 2007.

I put down the cracked corn and stepped off the 100 yards and waited.

End result: it's probably better to go to Walmart and buy a chicken.

My friend's reds did go back into the flock, though. The banty I killed had lured them away.

Amazing......Democrats think they have voters that are so daft that they would believe that millions of Central Americans would come over 1000 miles North just to live in a concentration camp.

Pele me la verga puta!!

It makes no sense.

iu

My friend's reds did go back into the flock, though. The banty I killed had lured them away.
They returned sadder and wiser Hens.

Pele me la verga puta!!

It makes no sense.

iu

We ate chicken that night.

It makes no sense.

iu

A Banty Rooster?? LOL...you may have eaten it...but i bet it bit back!

Amazing......Democrats think they have voters that are so daft that they would believe that millions of Central Americans would come over 1000 miles North just to live in a concentration camp.
Concentration camps were Trumps idea

iu

A Banty Rooster?? LOL...you may have eaten it...but i bet it bit back!

It's food. :dunno:

It was a PITA scalding, plucking, and butchering that little asshole. I damn sure did it, though.

Concentration camps were Trumps idea
No.....it was that lunatic AOC's idea.

And like a good dog you lapped it up with pleasure.

[
Pele me la verga puta!!

It makes no sense.
If you knew Spanish you would not say it makes no sense.
I don't know gutter Spanish. And on the USMB board, the next time you and fleegle pair up to challenge another poster, you need to read the guidelines about that here: Debate Now - Structured Discussion Forum

Please learn the rules of our forum. Our moderators have enough issues to deal with without flagrant usage violations in certain circumstances. Please read the rules of the forum. They're pretty consistent with running a forum that affords decent debate and zero sexual harassment. Don't force our moderators to overwork again.
Uh...OK....i think the school teacher in you may be coming out. Actually I've not a clue as to what you are talking about..sorry if my fighting roosters offended you..I thought it a bit funny and light-hearted.
Mr. Fleegle, to your credit, it was not your language to which I was referring. We all have different perspectives on visual images, and sometimes our experiences or things we've been moved by in a documentary say on the History Channel, or even a grandmother's attitude toward a certain behavior molds what we accept and do not. On the one hand I love images of the hens and roosters on some of the quilt fabrics I used to carry in my shop, nothing's cuter or funnier than first-time chicks trying to follow mother hen, and always a couple of them get downright pidgeon toed and wind up on their little noses. Chickens can make you laugh if you've ever raised a small flock of them. They can also disable you if you fail to leave a broom by the back door and the mean hen and cock decide they're feeling like pecking a human good. I swear, I was quite athletic as a young mom, but that darn rooster would go for the ankles, spurs and beak at once, and when I swung that broom 90 mph, guess what, he always managed to get out of the way, recuperate and go for a second snack, to which I'd think surely he's gonna meet with the brush this time, but nope! eluded. He'd get tired of it after about 7 swings, and would prance off to the other side of the yard where the hen house was, and disappear.

But when I saw the cocks you showed fighting, I got a yuck response, due to a documentary I viewed on tv that showed the down side of the fights, the carcasses of the loser birds, and men cheerfully collecting their winnings from pretty cranky other men. And that's what went through my mind--the "eeeeewwww!" response. lol However, I'm over it, it was instantly seen, instantly forgotten.

And I'm not a school teacher because we moved so much I wound up at too many different schools, some of which in Oregon were based on trimesters and discounted heavily on credits in 2-semester-year colleges/universities, so I wound up with enough credits to have a phd, but not enough to graduate from a 4-year school, divided by 8 college/universities. I had some amazing professors, though. And I will never forget what was important to each one of them--a subject so exciting to them, they would pass all that verve for details down to people like me who loved to learn stuff.

Forum List

Back