Yet One More Example of the Traitorous Media

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
OK.....any except the incapacitated Leftist acolytes, and abject liars admits that the news media is a wholly owned subsidiary of Liberalism, Incorporated.

But.....while it is certainly a thrashing of an expired Equus....I can't help but pass this on:

1. "NBC News journalists — including veteran reporter Andrea Mitchell — conducted interviews last week with Juanita Broaddrick, the Arkansas woman who says Bill Clinton raped her in 1978, but decided not to go forward with a story, claiming that there was not “anything new” to report.

When Juanita Broaddrick went public last week, NBC News sent an associate producer to Arkansas to see if there was anything new in her story. We established there was not, and decided not to pursue it any further,” an NBC spokesperson told BuzzFeed News.
Broaddrick, a 73-year-old retired nursing home administrator, spoke out on Twitter last Wednesday after 17 years of silence about the alleged rape.
“I was 35 years old when Bill Clinton, Ark. Attorney General raped me and Hillary tried to silence me. I am now 73…. it never goes away,”

http://dailycaller.com/2016/01/15/nbc-scrapped-story-about-bill-clinton-rape-accuser-because-she-didnt-have-anything-new-to-say/#ixzz3xMRRDkL0

2. Compare that reason for not purveying the story, one which would be a negative for the Democrat front-runner, to this:

"Flashback: Abu Ghraib Front Page of NY Times 47 Times
New York Times ^ | September 21, 2012 |

The New York Times ran 47 front page stories on Abu Ghraib
- including 32 days in a row on the front page,
only burying the 'story' when it was proven that the GI's involved did not act on orders.
BUSH's FAULT!"

Flashback: Abu Ghraib Front Page of NY Times 47 Times

3. The first amendment grants particular approval to the press....but this is predicated on a fair and even-handed press that lives up to its mission:

"The job of the newspaper is to comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable."

The Press is as responsible for malfeasance, and is Brutus to the American Caesar.

The problem is that Bill has attracted so many rape claims.....people don't see it anything new.

How is she going to prove it ?

I really have trouble believing these women who wait 10 to 20 years to report an alleged rape by a famous man. Usually with no physical evidence or witness. Just their personal accusation and testimony. ..... :cool:

this is a Modern day lynching by the lib/left of a black man. it's not been pretty to watch. but none of them are.

OK.....any except the incapacitated Leftist acolytes, and abject liars admits that the news media is a wholly owned subsidiary of Liberalism, Incorporated.

But.....while it is certainly a thrashing of an expired Equus....I can't help but pass this on:

1. "NBC News journalists — including veteran reporter Andrea Mitchell — conducted interviews last week with Juanita Broaddrick, the Arkansas woman who says Bill Clinton raped her in 1978, but decided not to go forward with a story, claiming that there was not “anything new” to report.

When Juanita Broaddrick went public last week, NBC News sent an associate producer to Arkansas to see if there was anything new in her story. We established there was not, and decided not to pursue it any further,” an NBC spokesperson told BuzzFeed News.
Broaddrick, a 73-year-old retired nursing home administrator, spoke out on Twitter last Wednesday after 17 years of silence about the alleged rape.
“I was 35 years old when Bill Clinton, Ark. Attorney General raped me and Hillary tried to silence me. I am now 73…. it never goes away,”

http://dailycaller.com/2016/01/15/nbc-scrapped-story-about-bill-clinton-rape-accuser-because-she-didnt-have-anything-new-to-say/#ixzz3xMRRDkL0

2. Compare that reason for not purveying the story, one which would be a negative for the Democrat front-runner, to this:

only burying the 'story' when it was proven that the GI's involved did not act on orders.
BUSH's FAULT!"

3. The first amendment grants particular approval to the press....but this is predicated on a fair and even-handed press that lives up to its mission:

"The job of the newspaper is to comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable."

The Press is as responsible for malfeasance, and is Brutus to the American Caesar.

The problem with Broaddrick is that she gave a sworn statement that it didn't happen...

Abu Ghraib is not in dispute.......

savvy?

this is a Modern day lynching by the lib/left of a black man. it's not been pretty to watch. but none of them are.
He was not above seducing a young model by showing interest in her father’s cancer. He promised other women his mentorship and career advice before pushing them for sex acts. And he tried to use financial sleight of hand to keep his wife from finding out about his serial philandering.
Bill Cosby admitted to all of this and more over four days of intense questioning 10 years ago at a Philadelphia hotel, where he defended himself in a deposition for a lawsuit filed by a young woman who accused him of drugging and molesting her.
Even as Mr. Cosby denied he was a sexual predator who assaulted many women, he presented himself in the deposition as an unapologetic, cavalier playboy, someone who used a combination of fame, apparent concern and powerful sedatives in a calculated pursuit of young women — a profile at odds with the popular image he so long enjoyed, that of father figure and public moralist.

In the deposition, which Mr. Cosby has for years managed to keep private but was obtained by The New York Times, the entertainer comes across as alternately annoyed, mocking, occasionally charming and sometimes boastful, often blithely describing sexual encounters in graphic detail

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/19/a...g-women-using-fame-drugs-and-deceit.html?_r=0

The problem is that Bill has attracted so many rape claims.....people don't see it anything new.

14 have accused him so far.....everyone knows the truth.

His dozen trips to 'Rape Island' on convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, on the plane 'the Lolita' pretty much seal the deal.

Only liars deny the clear evidence.

Last edited:

14 gave accused him so far.....everyone knows the truth.

His dozen trips to 'Rape Island' on convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, on the plane 'the Lolita' pretty much seal the deal.

I would not agree that everyone "knows the truth".

But I will say that nobody else I know seems to attract this kind of attention, so I suspect that there is some validity to some (if not all) of their claims).

And Monica certainly adds to the problem.

But 12 could be telling the truth and 2 could be dogpiling on, as it were.

BUSH's FAULT!"

The problem with Broaddrick is that she gave a sworn statement that it didn't happen...

savvy?

1. Clinton Misogyny - Sex
Juanita Broaddrick (AR)- rape
Eileen Wellstone (Oxford) - rape
Elizabeth Ward Gracen - rape - quid pro quo, post incident intimidation
Regina Hopper Blakely - "forced himself on her, biting, bruising her"
Kathleen Willey (WH) - sexual assault, intimidations, threats
Sandra Allen James (DC) - sexual assault
22 Year Old 1972 (Yale) - sexual assault
Kathy Bradshaw (AK) - sexual assault
Cristy Zercher - unwelcomed sexual advance, intimidations
Paula Jones (AR) - unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
Carolyn Moffet -unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
1974 student at University of Arkansas - unwelcomed physical contact
1978-1980 - seven complaints per Arkansas state troopers
Monica Lewinsky - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Gennifer Flowers - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Dolly Kyle Browning - post incident character assault
Sally Perdue - post incident threats
Betty Dalton - rebuffed his advances, married to one of his supporters
Denise Reeder - apologetic note scanned

CLINTON'S ROGUES GALLERY:

2. "The problem with Broaddrick is that she gave a sworn statement that it didn't happen..."

Low-life Liberals lie at every opportunity.

Could you provide that "sworn statement that it didn't happen..."?

How are the women accusing Cosby going to prove it?

Most cases are decided based on circumstantial evidence.
For Cosby...50 women have come forward.
Overwhelming.

So is this:

Clinton’s accusers include:
Paula Jones: A former Arkansas state employee, Jones sued Bill Clinton in 1994 for sexual harassment. Jones claims that in 1991 then Arkansas Governor Bill Clinton propositioned and exposed himself to her in a Little Rock hotel. Clinton eventually settled with Jones out of court for $850,000, but never admitted to any wrongdoing.
Juanita Broaddrick: Broaddrick, a former nursing home administrator, alleges that Bill Clinton, who was running for Arkansas governor at the time, raped her in an Arkansas hotel room in the spring of 1978.
Kathleen Willey: Willey was a White House volunteer aide who, in March of 1998, alleged on the TV news program 60 Minutes that Bill Clinton had sexually assaulted her during his first term as President.
Eileen Wellstone: Wellstone, an English woman, alleges that Clinton sexually assaulted her after she met him at a pub near Oxford University where Clinton was a student in 1969.
Carolyn Moffet: Moffet was a legal secretary in Little Rock in 1979, said she met Governor Clinton at a political fundraiser and was invited to his hotel room. Moffet alleges that she fled the hotel room after Clinton demanded she perform sex acts on him.
Elizabeth Ward Gracen: A Miss Arkansas who would go on to win the Miss America contest in 1982, Gracen alleges that she was forced by Clinton to have sex with him shortly after she won the Miss Arkansas competition.
Becky Brown: Becky Brown was Chelsea Clinton’s nanny. L.D. Brown, an Arkansas State Trooper and Becky’s husband, claims that Clinton attempted to seduce her in while the two were in governor’s mansion.
Helen Dowdy: Dowdy, the wife of one of Hillary’s cousins, alleges that in 1986 Bill Clinton groped her on the dance floor of a wedding.
Cristy Zercher: Zercher was a flight attendant aboard Clinton’s campaign jet from 1991-1992. Zercher told the Star magazine that Clinton groped her for over 40 minutes.

Read more: http://www.hannity.com/articles/election-493995/heres-the-long-list-of-women-14233638/#ixzz3wIGQbQeF

CNN: ’14 Women Have Made Claims’ Of Sexual Abuse Against Bill Clinton

CNN political contributor Errol Louis went off-script Thursday morning when he reported out loud one of the truths the DC Media has spent decades covering up: that a total of 14 women have accused former President Bill Clinton of some form of sexual abuse, from rape to groping to harassment.
“After what we’ve seen with Bill Cosby and with old accusations,” Louis said, “There are about 14 women who could be said to have made claims at one time or another” against Bill Clinton.
Proving she hasn’t done her homework on one of the biggest stories of the day, an astonished Alisyn Camerota chimed in, “Is that right? Fourteen.”
As far as Paula Jones, she accused Clinton of harassment and he not only paid out a $850,000 settlement, this is the case that resulted in Clinton being impeached (for committing perjury) and losing his license to practice law in Arkansas. It was MUCH MORE than an accusation. Under oath, when asked on three different occasions if he had an affair with Monica Lewinsky, Clinton replied:

1. “No.”
“It’s certainly not the truth. It would not be the truth.”
“I have never had sexual relations with Monica Lewinsky. I’ve never had an affair with her.”

CNN: '14 Women Have Made Claims' Of Sexual Abuse Against Bill Clinton - Breitbart

But I will say that nobody else I know seems to attract this kind of attention, so I suspect that there is some validity to some (if not all) of their claims).

Pretend you were on the jury....

...how do you find?

...how do you find?

I'd need some evidence.

I know you'd bring a rope to the trial..... :):)

or want to punish Bill on the spot :whip:

But evidence is evidence.

...how do you find?

I'd need some evidence.

1. "Bill Clinton’s rape of campaign supporter Juanita Broaddrick, “was an event that in fact took place” according to a Wall Street Journal piece, Feb. 19, 1999. “To hear the details of her story and the statements of the corroborating witnesses, was to understand that this was an event that in fact took place.”

...Clinton persisted and forced her onto the bed and used his strength to hold her down.

According to Broaddrick’s account Clinton tore apart her pantyhose at the crotch, that he inflicted pain when he penetrated her, and that he bit her lips which also inflicted pain. Norma Rogers says she found Juanita on the same bed shortly afterward, in a state of shock, her pantyhose torn in the crotch.

Broaddrick says that after his ejaculation, Clinton told her not to worry about becoming pregnant for he had the mumps when he was a child and that he was sterile. Juanita first publicly told of Clinton’s claim of sterility in 1999 when Chelsea was about 20 years old. He was reportedly the first president who has kept his medical records secret.

Juanita says that his behavior and words as he was leaving are seared into her memory, that he put on his sunglasses, and gestured toward her mouth saying “You better put some ice on that,” and walked out."
ShadowGov | Clinton Rapist / Summary

The rapist: Weight 216-236, height 6’2”

2. Hillary Clinton
@HillaryClinton
"To every survivor of sexual assault...You have the right to be heard. You have the right to be believed. We're with you." —Hillary
1:24 PM - 14 Sep 2015
The vast majority of conservatives and liberals who are deeply concerned about sexual assault will agree with Clinton’s larger point. I don’t think anyone would disagree that victims of sexual assault who come forward have a right to be heard, a right to be taken seriously, and a right to have their claims thoroughly investigated. But Clinton goes a step further and says they have “the right to be believed.”
Well, as it happens, her own husband has been accused of sexual assault. Not once, but several times. And contrary to Clinton’s bold new standard, the media and Democrats alike elected not to believe a single accusation. “In media accounts, [Paula Jones] tends to be portrayed as a trailer-park floozy digging for money and celebrity,” Newsweek admitted back in 1997. Clinton’s own stalwart ally James Carville was just as blatant: “Drag a $100 bill through a trailer park, there’s no telling what you’ll find,” he said.
No, Hillary Clinton, Rape Victims Don’t Have ‘Right to Be Believed’

BUSH's FAULT!"

savvy?

Paula Jones (AR) - unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
Carolyn Moffet -unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault

2. "The problem with Broaddrick is that she gave a sworn statement that it didn't happen..."

Washingtonpost.com Special Report: Clinton Accused

...how do you find?

I'd need some evidence.

I provided you with a story describing Cosby's statements to a judge.....

BUSH's FAULT!"

savvy?

Please find the name 'Broaddrick' in that story.

I found it here:

She told NBC’s Dateline in 1999 that she resisted when Clinton suddenly kissed her:
Then he tries to kiss me again. And the second time he tries to kiss me he starts biting my lip … He starts to, um, bite on my top lip and I tried to pull away from him. And then he forces me down on the bed. And I just was very frightened, and I tried to get away from him and I told him ‘No,’ that I didn’t want this to happen but he wouldn’t listen to me. … It was a real panicky, panicky situation. I was even to the point where I was getting very noisy, you know, yelling to ‘Please stop.’ And that’s when he pressed down on my right shoulder and he would bite my lip. … When everything was over with, he got up and straightened himself, and I was crying at the moment and he walks to the door, and calmly puts on his sunglasses. And before he goes out the door he says ‘You better get some ice on that.’ And he turned and went out the door.”
"In the interview with Klein, Broaddrick recounted the aftermath of the incident, when her friend Rogers came back to the room after Broaddrick failed to show up to the convention.
“I was in a state of shock afterwards,” an emotional Broaddrick said, clearly still impacted by the event. “And I know my nurse came back to the room to check on me because she hadn’t heard from me …She came up and it was devastating to her and to me to find me in the condition that I was in.”
“We really did not know what to do. We sat and talked and she got ice for my mouth. …It was four times the size that it should be. And she got ice for me and we decided then I just wanted to go home. I just wanted to get out of there, which we did.”
The detail about Clinton allegedly biting her lip is instructive. One woman who would later say she had a consensual affair with Clinton, former Miss America pageant winner Elizabeth Ward Gracen, would also reveal Clinton bit her lip when a tryst became rough.

EXCLUSIVE: Bill Rape Accuser Blasts ‘Evil’ Hillary: ‘Shame on you!’

BUSH's FAULT!"

savvy?

Please find the name 'Broaddrick' in that story.

I found it here:

She told NBC’s Dateline in 1999 that she resisted when Clinton suddenly kissed her:
Then he tries to kiss me again. And the second time he tries to kiss me he starts biting my lip … He starts to, um, bite on my top lip and I tried to pull away from him. And then he forces me down on the bed. And I just was very frightened, and I tried to get away from him and I told him ‘No,’ that I didn’t want this to happen but he wouldn’t listen to me. … It was a real panicky, panicky situation. I was even to the point where I was getting very noisy, you know, yelling to ‘Please stop.’ And that’s when he pressed down on my right shoulder and he would bite my lip. … When everything was over with, he got up and straightened himself, and I was crying at the moment and he walks to the door, and calmly puts on his sunglasses. And before he goes out the door he says ‘You better get some ice on that.’ And he turned and went out the door.”
"In the interview with Klein, Broaddrick recounted the aftermath of the incident, when her friend Rogers came back to the room after Broaddrick failed to show up to the convention.
“I was in a state of shock afterwards,” an emotional Broaddrick said, clearly still impacted by the event. “And I know my nurse came back to the room to check on me because she hadn’t heard from me …She came up and it was devastating to her and to me to find me in the condition that I was in.”
“We really did not know what to do. We sat and talked and she got ice for my mouth. …It was four times the size that it should be. And she got ice for me and we decided then I just wanted to go home. I just wanted to get out of there, which we did.”
The detail about Clinton allegedly biting her lip is instructive. One woman who would later say she had a consensual affair with Clinton, former Miss America pageant winner Elizabeth Ward Gracen, would also reveal Clinton bit her lip when a tryst became rough.

EXCLUSIVE: Bill Rape Accuser Blasts ‘Evil’ Hillary: ‘Shame on you!’
Juanita Broaddrick, the 55 year old woman known in government documents as "Jane Doe No. 5,"

Washingtonpost.com Special Report: Clinton Accused Key Players

How are the women accusing Cosby going to prove it?

They can't.

I have not paid much attention to his case.

Sorry...but all that time later...........

The difference between Clinton and Cosby is that Cosby does not seem married to a woman whose blind ambition will cause her to totally ignore anything that would get in the way of what SHE wants. I suspect Bill could have killed people in the WH and buried them in the Rose Garden and (while she'd be pissed at Bill for messing with her future) she'd do all she could to protect him (and by association herself.

Forum List

Back