Yet Obama Dares To Call Us Racist

You know who is really cool and totally NOT A racist? Morgan Freeman! :) Love the mans acting, and I'm sure he'd be an outstanding man to know!

Source: Wikipedia -

"Freeman has publicly criticized the celebration of Black History Month and does not participate in any related events, saying, "I don't want a black history month. Black history is American history." He says the only way to end racism is to stop talking about it, and he notes that there is no "white history month". Freeman once said on an interview with 60 Minutes' Mike Wallace: "I am going to stop calling you a white man and I'm going to ask you to stop calling me a black man."

Amen, Morgan!

I think our President could stand to learn alot from this wise man! :)

I see White People!

5039773264_5b41591e11.jpg

If Tea Parties are RACIST because the majority of participants are white, what does that make Obama's Ben Harper Concert?

From Reagan's "welfare queen" to Willie Horton to Bin Laden to the Rev. Wright to Obama to illegal immigrants, the Republican Party always finds black or brown people to scare white suburban voters with.

It's what they do.

Apparently, this moron isn't aware it was AL GORE that brought up Willie Horton in the primaries against Dukiakis.

Also you might be interested to note that 60 MINUTES did a report on Willie Horton and Dukakis' furloughs for murderers A YEAR BEFORE THE WILLIE HORTON ADD.

But it's only "racism" when a grass roots organization makes an add about it?

AND BTW, it WASN'T THE RNC THAT RAN THE AD. It was a grass roots organization that ran it.

Do you NOTICE LIBERALS NEVER DENY THE WILLIE HORTON AD IS TRUE??????????

So, "truth" is racist?

I mean it would be something is the ad wasn't true, BUT IT WAS ACCURATE. Liberals have never tried to deny it.

ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF LIBERALS CRYING THAT TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT THEM IS UNFAIR.

Cry like babies liberals. Boo freaking hoo hoo hoo!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And another liberal can't deny it!

From Reagan's "welfare queen" to Willie Horton to Bin Laden to the Rev. Wright to Obama to illegal immigrants, the Republican Party always finds black or brown people to scare white suburban voters with.

It's what they do.

Apparently, this moron isn't aware it was AL GORE that brought up Willie Horton in the primaries against Dukiakis.

Also you might be interested to note that 60 MINUTES did a report on Willie Horton and Dukakis' furloughs for murderers A YEAR BEFORE THE WILLIE HORTON ADD.

AND BTW, it WASN'T THE RNC THAT RAN THE AD. It was a grass roots organization that ran it.

So, "truth" is racist?

I mean it would be something is the ad wasn't true, BUT IT WAS ACCURATE. Liberals have never tried to deny it.

revisionist crap

Proof?

No....

I didnt think so

This is the guy Obama was understanding enough to drop voter-intimidation charges against. I wonder if he thinks he's a racist too?

Obama has had these people in the White House. I wonder why he's so selective in recognizing racism?

YouTube - BLACK PANTHERS: KING SAMIR SAYS WHITES USE BLACK BABIES AS 'ALLIGATOR BAIT,' LAMENTS 'FOX JEWS'.flv

Racists on the left tend to talk alot about slavery these days. Back 40 years ago they were slaves in some respects but now...when a Basketball player who's getting $100 million to put a ball in a hoop calls himself a slave.....I tend to question that.

This is just institutionally recognized racism. Recognized by our President. Doesn't that bother anyone?

YouTube - MALCOLM X EXPLAINS BLACK NATIONALISM

Malcolm X had a real beef. Do you think King Shamir has a beef now?

I must have missed when Obama called us racist. But, I don't notice everything. So, if you would be so kind as to provide a link to him calling us racist, I would be much obliged.

Us or whites in general? I don't remember him calling me a racist....but he implied it when he criticized the Arizona immigration bill calling it discriminatory without even reading it, when white cops handcuffed a black Cambridge professor calling them "stupid" without knowing any of the facts, when he said his Grandmother was a "typical White", when he said McCain would say he had a funny name and "Did you know he's black???". He usually knows not to say the word racist out loud but he sure dances around the word. He usually lets others do his dirty work for him.

In case you didn't know a couple of things Obama specialized in when he was a college lecturer. He taught ACORN members how to steal elections and he also taught and his organizations like Camp Obama teach radical revolutionaries how to effect change without sounding confrontational. In other words...he knows how to parse his words...get his meaning across without saying anything that can be used against him or anything that one could take as a direct verbal assault. He's an expert at using disarming rhetoric.

Dirty street fighting is at the heart of Obama's organizing. While he stands above the fray, his minions at ACORN are threatening, intimidating, confronting and even committing voter fraud. This is Alinsky's end-justifies-means morality in action. Whatever it takes to win the revolution.

Brutally Honest: Camp Obama: Training future communists and street agitators
'Camp Obama' Trains Campaign Volunteers : NPR
Zack Exley: Stories and Numbers - a Closer Look at Camp Obama

Last edited:

So, "truth" is racist?

revisionist crap

Proof?

No....

I didnt think so

:lol::lol::lol: A liberal? Have proof of what they are saying??? :lol::lol::lol:

Silly you!

BTW, you need to call Terminex for your sig there bug, er I mean, bud. ;)

:D

You know who is really cool and totally NOT A racist? Morgan Freeman! :) Love the mans acting, and I'm sure he'd be an outstanding man to know!

"Freeman has publicly criticized the celebration of Black History Month and does not participate in any related events, saying, "I don't want a black history month. Black history is American history." He says the only way to end racism is to stop talking about it, and he notes that there is no "white history month". Freeman once said on an interview with 60 Minutes' Mike Wallace: "I am going to stop calling you a white man and I'm going to ask you to stop calling me a black man."

Amen, Morgan!

Yeah all he does is cheat on his wife

Amen, Morgan!

Great response, Saul
:cuckoo:

Amen, Morgan!

I wonder if you understand the meaning of a seperation?

"Access Hollywood" reported Wednesday that Freeman's lawyer, Bill Luckett, said Freeman and his wife of 24 years, Myrna Colley-Lee, had been separated since December and are getting a divorce. Luckett was also quoted in several newspapers Thursday, but did not give further details. Morgan Freeman Announces Divorce After Car Wreck With Lady Friend

Forum List

Back