Yet more evidence of the arab muslim wretchedness...

If Nazis were jewish Rhodes Scholar would insist that the invasion at Normandy was antisemitism.

RHODESFUCKWIT, that great is it not, draw a comparison between nations that have been exploited, manipulated, invaded and controlled by the west and then blame those nations for not developing fast enough. Well perhaps the answer is in the statement made by the UN.

Stop exploiting 3rd world nations for personal profit and gain at their expense. I mean lets face it your not going to try and rob a rich well armed well developed nations are you when there are plenty of piss poor ones with lots of oil to exploit.

Instead of crowing about their lack of progress perhaps you and the other fuckwits could come up with a plan other than war or exploitation. Perhaps no doubt rather than having people paid slave wages for the food you eat and the rich lifestyle you live you would be more than happy to share your wealth and goodwill to such people would you not. That you are more than willing to help the poor and the needy to release them from their bonds of slavery imposed by western nations, their banks and their profiteers.

The developed nations have no wish nor desire to see these nations to progress as that would mean the end of cheap oil, food and slave labour would it not. The system dose not educate everyone to be a scholar for who would sweep the roads and empty the toilets. Even you should know that Rhodesfuckwit.

Sure, whatever you say **** asshole moron. Always the excuse for failure, just like a typical liberal dog: "I've failed because of YOU !"

That's why china, brazil and india went from train wrecks to world power in just a few years. That's why zimbabwe was doing great until the typical third-world caudillo piece of shit mugabe decided to destroy the country.

When 3rd-world shitholes WANT to get out of the toilet, they can. Stop blaiming other for your mistakes, dipshit weakie monkey...

I love that Rhodes is posting articles by Arabs criticizing Arab states and structures and takes it as justification for ethnic cleansing...

I normally ignore you, but this lie was so far a stretch I felt it deserved a response.

Please post the link to a post proving I ever said in this thread - or any other, for that matter - where I justitifed the mass expulsion of all arab muslims out of israel, the middle east, or earth. Good luck with that... ;)

So from what he's posted here about Arabs,
I didn't write the fucking article, the UN did. Stop attacking the messenger...

But "they are an INFERIOR RACE/CULTRUE" is certainly not one of them.
They're culture sucks, I did NOT say they were "inferior" human beings. Try reading my posts, Mr. Strawman... :eusa_liar:

Oh please Rhodes, oh PLEASE. Of course you justifying NOTHING like genocide when you open the thread with:

"Who really can blame the israelis for wanting to rid themselves of the arab muslims? Given their garbage culture and the backwardness they exhibit, who actually would want to live amongst them?"

It doesn't take a GENIUS to realize what kind of deplorable shit you're insinuating there, buddy, and you know that. Your cynicism is truly blistering.

Oh please Rhodes, oh PLEASE. Of course you justifying NOTHING like genocide when you open the thread with:

"Who really can blame the israelis for wanting to rid themselves of the arab muslims? Given their garbage culture and the backwardness they exhibit, who actually would want to live amongst them?"

It doesn't take a GENIUS to realize what kind of deplorable shit you're insinuating there, buddy, and you know that. Your cynicism is truly blistering.

Hardly. Unlike like Ahdmadinejad, I was mis-quoted, of course. I wasn't saying that I wanted to murder or expel all of the arabs, I was merely saying that their culture of violence sucks...

Forum List

Back